ADVERTISEMENT

Are UConn fans the new South Carolina fans?

giphy.gif

How does someone earn bragging rights from his recliner?

They'd have earned respect if they stuck around during the leaner years, but...

That's true. You have to take the good along with the bad, that's what true fans do. That's one of the things I like about this board, most of us will be here win or lose but some only come around when they win.

UConn fans were missing for a while prior to their recent success, if times get rough we shall see if they revert back to their old ways.

Last edited:
They go MIA when sucking and show up when they're good?

Bandwagoqueers.
I was never on here until recently so I don’t know about the MIA comment. So yeah I’m a newbie and I do enjoy talking shit like the rest of you fools. Some observations: most Kansas fans on here seem the most insecure about their place in the so- called blue blood hierarchy. Basically it’s all about their ancient history. The Duke fans here surprisingly seem relatively normal in comparison to the ones I know outside of this board. The Kentucky fans are pretty much in touch with their present day reality. And then there are the South Carolina fans, possibly the out of touch with the reality that their team is at best an also-ran in a power conference. My fellow UConn fans on this board are probably the most temperate of the posters on The Boneyard. And lurkeraspect84 you can go suck Bill Self’s dick. Peace out

I was never on here until recently so I don’t know about the MIA comment. So yeah I’m a newbie and I do enjoy talking shit like the rest of you fools. Some observations: most Kansas fans on here seem the most insecure about their place in the so- called blue blood hierarchy. Basically it’s all about their ancient history. The Duke fans here surprisingly seem relatively normal in comparison to the ones I know outside of this board. The Kentucky fans are pretty much in touch with their present day reality. And then there are the South Carolina fans, possibly the out of touch with the reality that their team is at best an also-ran in a power conference. My fellow UConn fans on this board are probably the most temperate of the posters on The Boneyard. And lurkeraspect84 you can go suck Bill Self’s dick. Peace out

Why would lurker suck Bill Self's dick?

You guys sure do talk about KU a lot for some reason. Is it because you're 0-4 against them?

I'm a UK fan friend, and i'm just making jokes. Don't take me seriously.

Yeah I also found that KU fans tend to be most insecure about UConn, partially due to jealousy since KU has the fewest titles among all blue blood programs. Considering KU couldn’t win enough titles even with legendary coaches, their lack of championship DNA is alarming among blue bloods. They definitely need to build Bill Self a statue as he won KU half of their 4 titles, it’s an accomplishment much harder than many of us have realized before. Winning is hard, and winning with KU is harder.

On the other hand, what make UConn a blue blood is exactly the opposite of what make KU a blue blood. It’s like clash of belief and religion, whether you place higher value on peak/dominance or longevity/consistency.

Reactions: Five Nattys
Yeah I also found that KU fans tend to be most insecure about UConn, partially due to jealousy since KU has the fewest titles among all blue blood programs. Considering KU couldn’t win enough titles even with legendary coaches, their lack of championship DNA is alarming among blue bloods. They definitely need to build Bill Self a statue as he won KU half of their 4 titles, it’s an accomplishment much harder than many of us have realized before. Winning is hard, and winning with KU is harder.

On the other hand, what make UConn a blue blood is exactly the opposite of what make KU a blue blood. It’s like clash of belief and religion, whether you place higher value on peak/dominance or longevity/consistency.

Look how insecure this guy is that his program is inferior to KU. 😆

No one ever accused UConn fans of being the most observant. Dude hasn't even noticed they have 6 titles yet.

Look how insecure this guy is that his program is inferior to KU. 😆

Who do you think would win between KU and UConn fans in an Indian Leg Wrestling competition?

IMG_2743.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT