ADVERTISEMENT

are the 1 n done really worth it

Dumbass, UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT at Robert Morris.

You know jack shit about basketball. Holy whizzz.
like Morris is loaded with 5* talent.
Dumbass, UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT at Robert Morris.

You know jack shit about basketball. Holy whizzz.
Kentucky BB
10-11 FF lost to U Conn semi's
11-12 won it all in Calipari's 1st season
12-13 lost to Robert Morris in the 1st rnd of the NIT
12-13 in Fran's 3rd season reached the NIT Championship by beating these on the road
#1 seed Virginia, Stoney Brooke and Indiana St. beat #2 seed Maryland in the semi's losing to another 2 seed in Baylor in the NIT Championship game,

talk about a complete failure with all those 5* players on the Kentucky team vs Iowa who only had top 100 pg Gesell and top 50 Woodbury, the rest were 2* or 3* players.

13-14 reached the FF losing in the championship game
14-15 reached the FF losing in the 1st rnd
15-16 didn't reach the sweet 16
16-17 lost in the Elite 8 Game
17-18 lost in the 3rd rnd
18-19 lost in the Elite 8 Game.
19-20 25-6 no NCAAT.
ooo wow one NC in the last decade with all those 1 n done players when they should have won 3-4 with all that talent.

now for Iowa Fran took over a team that had won 15 BT games in the 3 previous season and they didn't have a winning record. in fact the entire 11 years before he Took over Iowa only had 3 .500 or better BT Seasons with just 3 NCAAT invitations with just 1 win.

since Fran has taken over he has had 4 NCAAT invitations with 3 wins. until 2015 Fran had just 2 4* Player that he recruited, then Uthoff who he recruited in the 2010-11 chose Wisconsin 3* by Rivals 4* top 100 by ESPN.
then in 2015 4* Moss by ESPN committed to Fran
in 2016 4* Jordan by ESPN
4* TOP 100 by both ESPN and Rival Cook chose Fran
2017 top 100 4* Connor by ESPN 4* Outside Rivals top 100 chose Iowa
top 100 4* Garza outside Rivals top 100 chose Iowa
2018 4* Wieskamp top 100 by ESPN and Rival chose Iowa
2019 4* Toussaint outside ESPN TOP 100 chose Iowa
4* Patrick top 100 by ESPN and Rivals
2020 Ulis 3* by ESPN 4* outside Rivals top 100
in the last 4 years the recruiting has gotten better. Fran has also had the 2nd best win total in a season with 25.
the last 10 years has been a major improvement over the 11 seasons before he was hired,

Last edited:
I wish I could find the “when did you become a nutbar” gif from Wayne’s World 2. Seems fitting in Gils sitch and life.
who knows as Iowa may play either UNCheats or Stripper U in the ACC/BT Challenge if there is a season.

who knows as Iowa may play either UNCheats or Stripper U in the ACC/BT Challenge if there is a season.

You alone are trying to make Iowa relevant and it’s not working. You having these spazz attacks aren’t helping either and I do hope there is a season because it’s likely Iowa won’t make it out the first weekend.

Reactions: UL_1986
You alone are trying to make Iowa relevant and it’s not working. You having these spazz attacks aren’t helping either and I do hope there is a season because it’s likely Iowa won’t make it out the first weekend.
since Iowa is 3-1 vs UNCheats I would like to see UNCheats play Iowa again.

since Fran has taken over he has had 4 NCAAT invitations with 3 wins.

ooo wow one NC in the last decade with all those 1 n done players when they should have won 3-4 with all that talent.

Are you seriously talking crap about the school that won the most tournament games from the past decade?

Yes, I'm sure Fran would have coached Kentucky to 3 or 4 national titles. The fact that Northern Iowa won more tournament games (4) than Iowa did in the previous decade (3), might indicate how difficult it is to win in March.

I would like to see Iowa go to a sweet 16.
the last coach that led Iowa to a sweet 16 was run off the season they went to the sweet 16. then it went to hell in a hand basket. with attendance dropping from 15,000 to at most 6500, Fran had to rebuild from the ground up not just the team but the fan base as well.

the crowds are now around 13,000+, he has managed to get people to donate enough to pay for $85,000,000 in upgrades which included a BB complex and improvements in the Womens BB team, the volley ball team and wrestling team,

after 9 years he has assembled the most talent that has been seen since Lute's FF team and Dr. Tom's Elite 8 team.

UNC and UL would beat the ever living piss out of Iowa.
you know trhey said that all 4 time when UNCHeats played Iowa and yet Iowa is 3-1 vs uncheats.

as for stripper u the last time they played it took a major injury to Lester for stripper u to beat Iowa in a FF. Ronnie went on the become a 1st rnd selection of the Lakers till the knee finally gave out.

the last coach that led Iowa to a sweet 16 was run off the season they went to the sweet 16. then it went to hell in a hand basket. with attendance dropping from 15,000 to at most 6500, Fran had to rebuild from the ground up not just the team but the fan base as well.

the crowds are now around 13,000+, he has managed to get people to donate enough to pay for $85,000,000 in upgrades which included a BB complex and improvements in the Womens BB team, the volley ball team and wrestling team,

after 9 years he has assembled the most talent that has been seen since Lute's FF team and Dr. Tom's Elite 8 team.

Do I suppose to be impressed?

you know trhey said that all 4 time when UNCHeats played Iowa and yet Iowa is 3-1 vs uncheats.

as for stripper u the last time they played it took a major injury to Lester for stripper u to beat Iowa in a FF. Ronnie went on the become a 1st rnd selection of the Lakers till the knee finally gave out.
Iowa sucks big cocks.

jealous as you need a ice cube and a pair of tweezers to find yours. while you wife hold a magnifying glass to beat you off.
Your mother says otherwise. She likes em long and thick. Seriously though, being an Iowa fan must really suck. Can’t imagine the suicide rate in Iowa. Sheesh.

Imagine rooting for a team with zero history. It’s always the fans of said teams who have the dumbest fans. Iowa and Purdue. Dumbasses.

Your mother says otherwise. She likes em long and thick. Seriously though, being an Iowa fan must really suck. Can’t imagine the suicide rate in Iowa. Sheesh.
since my mother has been dead for 17 years you must be awful proud of being into codivers for your sexual needs

Imagine rooting for a team with zero history. It’s always the fans of said teams who have the dumbest fans. Iowa and Purdue. Dumbasses.
somebody with zero history mean zero FF's and Iowa has 3 W/O cheating unlike Stripper U, I also know that Purdue has at least 1 FF but I will let a Purdue poster state how many FF's they have.

that seems to be the fall back response of a fan of a cheater.

somebody with zero history mean zero FF's and Iowa has 3 W/O cheating unlike Stripper U, I also know that Purdue has at least 1 FF but I will let a Purdue poster state how many FF's they have.

that seems to be the fall back response of a fan of a cheater.
No history. You support a program that is mediocre at best. Call us whatever raftard esque insults you want. We still got multiple championships and 3 times the amount of final fours your weak ass school has. Iowa will always suck cock. San Francisco has more history than Iowa, and they haven’t been relevant in 60 years. That must really suck.

No history. You support a program that is mediocre at best. Call us whatever raftard esque insults you want. We still got multiple championships and 3 times the amount of final fours your weak ass school has. Iowa will always suck cock. San Francisco has more history than Iowa, and they haven’t been relevant in 60 years. That must really suck.
that San Frisco team had Bill Russell on it one of the best NBA Players in the NBA's history.

that FF Iowa team lost to Russell team in 1956 championship game. that was before they created the goal tending rule, as Bill just stood under the basket and swatted anything that came near the basket, Iowa had no answer, unfortunately O'Connor who led Iowa to back to back FF's died in a car crash while on a recruiting trip, other wise who knows how Iowa would done,

same thing with Lute as he ran to Arizona after leading Iowa to a FF. Iowa had the coaches they just didn't have them long enough to do much.

that FF Iowa team lost to Russell team in 1956 championship game. that was before they created the goal tending rule, as Bill just stood under the basket and swatted anything that came near the basket, Iowa had no answer, unfortunately O'Connor who led Iowa to back to back FF's died in a car crash while on a recruiting trip, other wise who knows how Iowa would done,

same thing with Lute as he ran to Arizona after leading Iowa to a FF. Iowa had the coaches they just didn't have them long enough to do much.

It was offensive goal tending, which allowed him to tap or guide the ball into the basket when it was still in the cylinder. He wasn't standing under the basket swatting everything. Defensive goal tending was disallowed during the 1944-45 season.

goaltend.png

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
How awesome would that be now though? It would basically make it where the only way you could score would be to go hammer on the other teams big guy.

granted scores would look more like baseball games probly. Idk I just like watchin ppl hammer on ppl or get their ish stuffed either one. But I’m also the same guy that suggested they should make a three point dunk arc that if u jumped from so far out and dunked it would be worth three points lol

with all those one n done's and that's the best you can do with all that talent.
Here’s the problem with your take. You are forgetting something. You're comparing freshman to upperclassmen. You keep referring to them as 5* talents and yes, they are talented, but they are also kids just out of HS that are competing against teams with guys that have been in college for 3+ years.

So, when we look at those facts, I have to ask, how has Iowa managed to win absolutely nothing with all those juniors and seniors? Why is UK killing it with freshmen and a brand new roster every year?

You're acting like UK has a roster full of 5* juniors and seniors. You would have a point if that was the case, but it’s not.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT