ADVERTISEMENT

are the 1 n done really worth it

that's not being punished that's a slap on the wrist, getting punished = getting banned for X # of years, loss of scholarships and put on probation.

severely punished RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh
You think losing a final four and title is a slap on the wrist????? I guess I'm not surprised, you’re an Iowa fan, you don't know what it's like to see your program achieve those things.

Wow.

You think losing a final four and title is a slap on the wrist????? I guess I'm not surprised, you’re an Iowa fan, you don't know what it's like to see your program achieve those things.

Wow.
the took down the flag and took away the wins oooo big deal it does not change the fact that they still won those games and the Natty, only the record book was changed and nothing else,

cry me F'N river you won by cheating thank your lucky stars that you didn't lose scholarship, post season ban for 3-5 years and only allowed to have so many scholarship players each year for multiple years.

recruiting has not been hurt as they are recruiting as if nothing was done wrong. rules were broken don't care of what you think how rough the punishment was, in fact it was minor for the level of what they were.

the took down the flag and took away the wins oooo big deal it does not change the fact that they still won those games and the Natty, only the record book was changed and nothing else,

cry me F'N river you won by cheating thank your lucky stars that you didn't lose scholarship, post season ban for 3-5 years and only allowed to have so many scholarship players each year for multiple years.

recruiting has not been hurt as they are recruiting as if nothing was done wrong. rules were broken don't care of what you think how rough the punishment was, in fact it was minor for the level of what they were.
You’re not playing with a full deck if you think those punishments are a slap.on the wrist.
They also received a 1 year post season ban and I do believe they received scholarship reductions, but I'm not sure. But keep in mind, they fired everyone involved to clean house, including a HOF coach and a great AD and they STILL got punished. Look at the infractions, do you honestly think the punishment is just a wrist slap?
Hey @UL_1986 , did Louisville get scholarship reductions? BTW, can you believe this dude? He thinks UofL's punishments were a slap on the wrist. Wow.

You’re not playing with a full deck if you think those punishments are a slap.on the wrist.
They also received a 1 year post season ban and I do believe they received scholarship reductions, but I'm not sure. But keep in mind, they fired everyone involved to clean house, including a HOF coach and a great AD and they STILL got punished. Look at the infractions, do you honestly think the punishment is just a wrist slap?
Hey @UL_1986 , did Louisville get scholarship reductions? BTW, can you believe this dude? He thinks UofL's punishments were a slap on the wrist. Wow.
Dragon hawk (Gill) is a dipshit. We did lose scholarships, and it wasn’t just a slap on the wrist. Christ he’s a moron. (Facepalm) we self imposed a ban, we got those wins erased and our final four and championship banner taken away and there’s probably still more to come. To say that’s a slap on the wrist is laughable, especially when you look at UNC.

Dragon hawk (Gill) is a dipshit. We did lose scholarships, and it wasn’t just a slap on the wrist. Christ he’s a moron. (Facepalm) we self imposed a ban, we got those wins erased and our final four and championship banner taken away and there’s probably still more to come. To say that’s a slap on the wrist is laughable, especially when you look at UNC.
I'm stunned that anyone thinks that's a slap. I know I poked fun at you guys when that went down, but man, that punishment was way over the top. It would totally suck to lose a title and a final four. I think those are extremely severe punishments.

Reactions: UL_1986
the NCAA DID NOT put the ban on stripper/money U. getting a 3-5 year ban is a punishment
coaches should get fired for cheating which is exactly what they did, were strippers and hooker provided to the entire student body? hell no.

the NCAA DID NOT put the ban on stripper/money U. getting a 3-5 year ban is a punishment
coaches should get fired for cheating which is exactly what they did, were strippers and hooker provided to the entire student body? hell no.
Lol 3-5 year punishment. I think you need a 3-5 year ban for how bad your takes are. Iowa sucks cock and will never be relevant. Take your corn and go home.

stripper U profitted off of their cheating, as for UNC they got away with what they did because the common students were taking those classes. the NCAA's hands were tied on what they could do.

now what should have happened is they should have had the ones that took those classes and have had the DEGREE's nullified. if there was a organization overseeing the education side of the colleges they should have got a Academic DP, what they did is why I and others refer to them as UNCheats.

stripper U profitted off of their cheating, as for UNC they got away with what they did because the common students were taking those classes. the NCAA's hands were tied on what they could do.

now what should have happened is they should have had the ones that took those classes and have had the DEGREE's nullified. if there was a organization overseeing the education side of the colleges they should have got a Academic DP, what they did is why I and others refer to them as UNCheats.
It's been beat to death on here, no need to go back.

It's been beat to death on here, no need to go back.
Dude is a clown. Must be miserable to be an Iowa fan. We got those banners taken away, yet still have championships and final fours. What’s Iowa’s excuse?

Lol 3-5 year punishment. I think you need a 3-5 year ban for how bad your takes are. Iowa sucks cock and will never be relevant. Take your corn and go home.
PSU got a 4 year ban and major reduction in scholarships because of a pedophile. who was not even a employee of the University. in fact PSU almost got a 4 year DP for what happened, JoePa was fired multiple people @ the University were fired, Joe PA was/is a HOF coach.

SMU got the death penalty for paying players. stripper u got off easy.

oooh boo whoo booo hooo poor Stripper/Money U hand a tissue to the poor crying Sripper U fan,

Reactions: LaettnersStomp
Dude is a clown. Must be miserable to be an Iowa fan. We got those banners taken away, yet still have championships and final fours. What’s Iowa’s excuse?
Iowa does not pay players or cheats. like Stripper U.

oh they do have 5 National Championships in FB

Iowa has 3 FF's all with out cheating.
3 final fours!
giphy.gif

If you guys don’t do anything in the tourney this upcoming year, prepare for an eternity of mediocrity..

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol this is a basketball board and Iowa probably does cheat they just suck at it, clearly.

nah as Fran turns cheaters in, looking at this fall and beyond
PG SO 4* Toussaint by ESPN outside their top 100
SG RSSR 4* Jordan by ESPN outside their top 100 from Iowa
WG JR Wieskamp 4* top 100 by ESPN from Iowa
WG RSJR Connor 4* top 100 by ESPN from Iowa Fran's son
C SR Garza 4* #100 by ESPN from Washington DC
off the bench
SG 6'3 RSSO Fredrick 3* by ESPN
F/C 7'0 RSSO Nunge 3* out of Indiana
PG 6'2 Ulis 4* by Rivals out of Chicago younger brother of Tyler Ulis
SG FR 6'4 Perkins 3* out of Indiana
SF FR 6'8 Kris Murray 3* out of Iowa
F FR 6'9 Keegan Murray 3* out of Iowa
C FR 6'11 Ogundele 3* out of England by way of Mass.
Fran loses 2 SR's from this group and will return
4 top 100 players and 2 4* players outside the top 100

Fran will have a solid group returning it took him 9 year to build his team for the long haul and not a 1 year wonder.

off the bench

Fran will have a solid group returning it took him 9 year to build his team for the long haul and not a 1 year wonder.
Looks like a first/second round exit. Bummer.

Iowa sucks and will never win a championship.
oh boo hoo a cheaters fan crying that the punishment was to harsh then defend the cheaters by saying everybody does it.

boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo you cry worse than a 3 month old that had its binky fall out of it mouth.

as my nieces say go cry in the car as no one wants to hear it.

oh boo hoo a cheaters fan crying that the punishment was to harsh then defend the cheaters by saying everybody does it.

boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo you cry worse than a 3 month old that had its binky fall out of it mouth.

as my nieces say go cry in the car as no one wants to hear it.
You sound upset. We still have championships and contending teams each year. Iowa will always be a nothing burger. Sucks to suck.

You sound upset. We still have championships and contending teams each year. Iowa will always be a nothing burger. Sucks to suck.
keep bragging about those championships that were obtained thru cheating.

At least he's trying to punch up, I'll give him that.

PSU got a 4 year ban and major reduction in scholarships because of a pedophile. who was not even a employee of the University. in fact PSU almost got a 4 year DP for what happened, JoePa was fired multiple people @ the University were fired, Joe PA was/is a HOF coach.

SMU got the death penalty for paying players. stripper u got off easy.

oooh boo whoo booo hooo poor Stripper/Money U hand a tissue to the poor crying Sripper U fan,
JoPa covered up for a pedophile man. If you don’t see the issue with that, then you need to educate yourself.
Sandusky most certainly was an employee of the program during some if those acts and all of them occurred within the PSU athletic facilities.

The Fran turns cheaters in is what got me lolol.

No ur right it was the comparison of a pedophile coach molesting/raping young boys in the locker room to strippers. Geeze. Might be the first non psu fan to criticize their punishment ever.

Ive made my peace with this guy. Y’all have fun.

off the bench

I'm just curious, but do you type this out each time, or do you have it saved so you can c/p it?

The Fran turns cheaters in is what got me lolol.

No ur right it was the comparison of a pedophile coach molesting/raping young boys in the locker room to strippers. Geeze. Might be the first non psu fan to criticize their punishment ever.

Ive made my peace with this guy. Y’all have fun.
I saw that and wondered if he was bragging about his coach being a snitch/rat?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
is that why there are lawyers involved? rumors don't have lawyers involved.

Look dipstick, You started this thread wondering about the value of 5 star, top 10 players. All the kids in that category are supposed to be OAD, or at least close. Programs in the second tier rely on 3-4 year players. Just stop.

When has the NCAA ever been interested in Iowa recruiting?

How's that final 4 wish working out for you and Iowa? Look at the NBA... Top schools get the best talent. That applies to football also. Get a grip.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Look dipstick, You started this thread wondering about the value of 5 star, top 10 players. All the kids in that category are supposed to be OAD, or at least close. Programs in the second tier rely on 3-4 year players. Just stop.

When has the NCAA ever been interested in Iowa recruiting?

How's that final 4 wish working out for you and Iowa? Look at the NBA... Top schools get the best talent. That applies to football also. Get a grip.
that is a flawed statement about FB as Iowa as 34 2* recruits drafted and played in the NFL. with these being the latest
2* TE Hochenson 1st Team AA and 1st rnd draft pick 2019 draft
2* SS Hooker 2nd team AA 2nd rnd draft pick
2* SS Stone 2020 draft pick

what other team can claim that, Iowa has avg'd a class ranking of 45.5 since they started ranking players and yet this is what KF has done over 21 years.
1 12 win season 8-0 BT West division Title #9 final ranking
1st 11 win season 8-0 BT Championship #8 final ranking
2nd 11 win season #7 final ranking
1st 10 win season #8 final ranking
2nd 10 win season 7-1 2nd BT Championship #8 final ranking
3rd 10 win season #15 final ranking
2 9 win season both top 25 rankings
losing seasons
1 1 win season KF 1st season
1 3 win season 2nd season
1 4 win season in 2012
1 6-7 season in 2006 bowl loss

not bad for a team with class ranking in the mid 40's although the last 3 seasons
2017 RSSR Class was rated #56 8-5 bowl win over BC
2018 RSSR Class was rated #59 9-4 bowl win over SEC #18 MSU
2019 RSSR Class was rated 58th 10-3 #15 bowl win over P12 #18 USC with all those 4 and 5* players.

I mean Iowa, really? When’s the last time they sniffed a 2 seed or better? Early 2000s?
2006 they received a 3 seed, this season depending on Garza's decision the can be a 2 seed as ESPN ranks them #5, again for the doubters these are the 4* players this season
PG Toussaint outside ESPN's top 100
WG Wieskamp #42 by Rivals top 100 by ESPN
CG Connor top 100 by ESPN just outside Rivals top 100
F Patrick top 100 by ESPN and Rivals
C Garza top 100 by ESPN outside Rivals top 100
PG Ulis outside Rivals top 100.
CG Jordan outside ESPN's top 100
that makes 7 4* players with just Garza and JBo graduating that leave 5 4* players in the 21-22 season barring any 4* additions in the 21 class of the 2 players.

it was a slow build of none one n done players that has put Iowa into the position it is, there by the question

WSU of the MVC reached the FF with out any 1 n done players
Loyola Chicago of the MVC reached the FF with out any 1 n done players,

even Daytone last season had a chance at the FF with out and 1 n done players, makes you wonder if the 1 n done's are really worth it.

Indiana had one just recently and yet they finished 9th in the BT looks like their 1 n done didn't do them muck good.

even Kentucky with all those 1 n done players has had a difficult making the FF having reached one in the 2014-15 season this after losing in the 1st rnd of the 12-13 NIT to Robert Morris of the NEC Conference.

Damn I’m a Uk hater but that’s ridiculous and just a helluva job of timeframing the last few years.

UK has went to as many final fours (plus a natty) using one and dones this decade as Iowa has in the entire history of their program.

Damn I’m a Uk hater but that’s ridiculous and just a helluva job of timeframing the last few years.

UK has went to as many final fours (plus a natty) using one and dones this decade as Iowa has in the entire history of their program.
Yeah, I wasn't going to take the bait.

Sadly I’m not sure it was bait. I think he was trying to make a point, unsuccessfully.

Maybe Gil is just a brilliant troll posing as an elderly vet. Deep cover subliminal troll. It would make more sense than some of the stuff he posts.

2006 they received a 3 seed, this season depending on Garza's decision the can be a 2 seed as ESPN ranks them #5, again for the doubters these are the 4* players this season
PG Toussaint outside ESPN's top 100
WG Wieskamp #42 by Rivals top 100 by ESPN
CG Connor top 100 by ESPN just outside Rivals top 100
F Patrick top 100 by ESPN and Rivals
C Garza top 100 by ESPN outside Rivals top 100
PG Ulis outside Rivals top 100.
CG Jordan outside ESPN's top 100
that makes 7 4* players with just Garza and JBo graduating that leave 5 4* players in the 21-22 season barring any 4* additions in the 21 class of the 2 players.

it was a slow build of none one n done players that has put Iowa into the position it is, there by the question

WSU of the MVC reached the FF with out any 1 n done players
Loyola Chicago of the MVC reached the FF with out any 1 n done players,

even Daytone last season had a chance at the FF with out and 1 n done players, makes you wonder if the 1 n done's are really worth it.

Indiana had one just recently and yet they finished 9th in the BT looks like their 1 n done didn't do them muck good.

even Kentucky with all those 1 n done players has had a difficult making the FF having reached one in the 2014-15 season this after losing in the 1st rnd of the 12-13 NIT to Robert Morris of the NEC Conference.

Dumbass, UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT at Robert Morris.

You know jack shit about basketball. Holy whizzz.

Villian you are anti-Kentucky, but I love you because you say logical things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT