ADVERTISEMENT

Are Auburn Fans the Bottom Bitches of the Board?

Or Longhorn fans. Surprised there are none over here constantly telling everyone how great they are like on the Football Board.

What happened to the one UT fan? He posted on here a lot then magically disappeared when UT fell apart lol.

The only long time member I can think of is the longstrangetrip dude, but he hasn’t been around for a long time. Hopefully, dude didn’t @died.

He was a UConn fan. You had Dr01 who was UConn guy as well who only came on here to troll Cal. Guess it got too easy which is why he doesn't post anymore.

What happened to the one UT fan? He posted on here a lot then magically disappeared when UT fell apart lol.

He was a UConn fan. You had Dr01 who was UConn guy as well who only came on here to troll Cal. Guess it got too easy which is why he doesn't post anymore.
Damn you’re right. My memory is going to sht.

I called @AuHoosier420 out many times during the season, I knew he would disappear, he always does.

All it took was one FF, a small, small taste of success, now they have expectations and when those expectations aren't met, they take their ball and go home.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Texas will take over the SEC this coming season. We will see what kind of roster they can put together this offseason, but I'm sure it will be Top 3 in the SEC.

giphy.gif

So who’s the fake Sheriff? Anybody seen he and hawkit in the same room together? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT