ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Katz Final Four picks

I'm only discussing Cal. Has nothing to do with any other coaches. I'm not interested to that much degree except within UK's program. I've probably been following Kentucky longer than you've been alive. It's how Cal coaches his teams. This is one of his many approaches that draws players to our program. Players first motto...
Why are you so worried about IU? Every response to me, from you, is nothing but IU. Maybe if you'd focus more on some of Call' s shortcomings, opposed to obsessing over IU, you'd see what everyone else see's. It's not just rival fans. Even your own brethren see it. Here's some advice.....
Tear down your Calipari shrine for one. That'll help. Second....Quit dressing up as Cal,...That will probably help more than #1. I dunno. Thirdly...Quit obsessing over Indiana. Do this for a week. If no change...Well, we may have to go to inpatient treatment. But that's a worse case scenariio. So hopefully option one works.
I am not worried about IU. They have sucked for so long there is nothing to worry about. It must suck being a fan of Indiana.

I am not worried about IU. They have sucked for so long there is nothing to worry about. It must suck being a fan of Indiana.
See, there ya go AGAIN...IU, IU, IU..For someone not worried about them, man you sure talk about them a ton. We have sucked. No argument. But damn...Ive never seen someone talk about IU as much as you. Not even IU fans talk about the Hoosiers as much as you do. I guess even with how bad we've been, losing 2 of the past 3 vs IU has scarred you.Laughing

Kl could be Calipari. It all makes sense now.

Cal vs this cat
tenor.gif

See, there ya go AGAIN...IU, IU, IU..For someone not worried about them, man you sure talk about them a ton. We have sucked. No argument. But damn...Ive never seen someone talk about IU as much as you. Not even IU fans talk about the Hoosiers as much as you do. I guess even with how bad we've been, losing 2 of the past 3 vs IU has scarred you.Laughing
I am very scared of IU. They may win it all. I have lost all respect for IU after the way I was treated by IU fans in assembly hall the last time UK played at IU. No wonder Cal refused to play at IU in the future.

I am very scared of IU. They may win it all. I have lost all respect for IU after the way I was treated by IU fans in assembly hall the last time UK played at IU. No wonder Cal refused to play at IU in the future.
Happy you were able to make it out alive. Weird , though . When UK won 90-71 in Bloomington , there were no horror stories. Hmmm...Me thinks y'all had a case of butt hurt...Laughing

Was this preceded by you telling them that it must suck to be an Indiana fan?

Happy you were able to make it out alive. Weird , though . When UK won 90-71 in Bloomington , there were no horror stories. Hmmm...Me thinks y'all had a case of butt hurt...Laughing

....most of your fans probably walked out well before the final buzzer. You can't deny you guys didn't go to practically full riot level the last time UK was there. That's some strong denial if you are...

Reactions: kl40504
We took care of that butt hurt in the rematch in the NCAA tournament by beating the crap out of IU when it really mattered on the way to the 2012 Championship.

Reactions: KisteK
....most of your fans probably walked out well before the final buzzer. You can't deny you guys didn't go to practically full riot level the last time UK was there. That's some strong denial if you are...
You mean like, storming the floor? Sure. Nothing that hasn't happened some 5 million times before

....yeah...that's all that happened. o_O
What else? Were you there? Or are you going by what you've heard? I mean sure teenage kids screaming "**** you Kentucky " is not needed. Nor do I condone it. But dude...they are kids. You dont think a student at UK has ever said such? Personally I just think UK fans hated seeing IU storm the court. Left a sour taste. Hurt Carl's ego. I mean, this is funny, really. Dude I've been to UK football games vs UL, UT...Let me tell ya brother...It ain't the Sunday Morning Choir.

We took care of that butt hurt in the rematch in the NCAA tournament by beating the crap out of IU when it really mattered on the way to the 2012 Championship.
Yes, yes you did. So whybthe fvck are you still bitching about it some 8 years later? I guess winning the title, and beating IU in the SW16 along the way wasn t quite enough. Maybe you should go back, and watch the SW16 game again..Maybe that'll get that excess butt hurt out?Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
What else? Were you there? Or are you going by what you've heard? I mean sure teenage kids screaming "**** you Kentucky " is not needed. Nor do I condone it. But dude...they are kids. You dont think a student at UK has ever said such? Personally I just think UK fans hated seeing IU storm the court. Left a sour taste. Hurt Carl's ego. I mean, this is funny, really. Dude I've been to UK football games vs UL, UT...Let me tell ya brother...It ain't the Sunday Morning Choir.

Wait....they’re crying about kids yelling “**** you?”

RollLaughRollLaugh

I’m not gonna pretend to know what happened at IU in 2012 but I do find it odd Cal is willing to play anywhere but there
He seems to be like Coach K and will only play an away game if forced to. I think if it was up to him our UL game would go to neutral sites.

We signed a home and neutral (State Farm Arena) with Georgia Tech this year and next.

There was more going on than that. People in the stands getting hurt, Darius Miller getting confronted by a bunch of amped up IU fans, you keep downplaying it, but it was a riot scene in a place where you'd think that storming the court was taboo to begin with.

I’m not gonna pretend to know what happened at IU in 2012 but I do find it odd Cal is willing to play anywhere but there

When are we gonna get a UVA-UK series? We were obviously scared of playing UK in the 2018 NCAA tourney so we lost to UMBC and you guy were obviously scared of playing us in the 2019 NCAA tourney so you lost to Auburn. We should just make this happen already.

When are we gonna get a UVA-UK series? We were obviously scared of playing UK in the 2018 NCAA tourney so we lost to UMBC and you guy were obviously scared of playing us in the 2019 NCAA tourney so you lost to Auburn. We should just make this happen already.
Would be a fun game. Both teams are pretty damn good year after year. I would totally be down for a home and home.

Would be a fun game. Both teams are pretty damn good year after year. I would totally be down for a home and home.

Wasn't sure if UVA would move the needle for an OOC game for you guys. I know our fans would love the opportunity to play and beat UK.

Yes, yes you did. So whybthe fvck are you still bitching about it some 8 years later? I guess winning the title, and beating IU in the SW16 along the way wasn t quite enough. Maybe you should go back, and watch the SW16 game again..Maybe that'll get that excess butt hurt out?Laughing

Very sorry to hear about your wife.....please hang in there....

I cannot imagine IU will not be very good and competitive this year. Archie can recruit.

Look forward to the season - good luck Borden

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Just curious is there anyone here who wouldn’t have MSU number 1 pre season?

Last edited:
Just curious is there anyone here who wouldn’t have MSU number 1 per season?

You're my #1 preseason but not my #1 pick to win it all. Not sure if that makes any sense but I'm going with it.

Reactions: KisteK
Non blueblood top 25...

shit I almost posted top 25 football rankings.

I know nothing.

1. MSU
2 UL
3. UVA
4. florida
5. Maryland.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT