ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Katz Final Four picks

How ******ed are you? You posted your original question 30 seconds before you typed this one Laughing
During Calipari's 10 seasons at UK, he leads all coaches in total wins (305), NCAA Tournament wins (31), Final Fours (four), Elite Eights (seven) and Sweet 16s (eight).

In advancing to the 2015 Final Four, Coach Cal became one of just three coaches all-time to make four Final Fours in a five-year span, joining Mike Krzyzewski and John Wooden as the other coaches to achieve that feat. Twice at UK (in 2012 and in 2015) his teams have won 38 games, tying his 2008 Memphis team for the most wins in college basketball history.

At the end of the 2014-15 season, Calipari became the 96th coach to join the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, considered one of the ultimate achievements in the game.

Speaking of Kentucky banners.

9hm8f9.jpg

I always just need a reason to post this.
We have standards. Some fans seem to have forgotten

During Calipari's 10 seasons at UK, he leads all coaches in total wins (305), NCAA Tournament wins (31), Final Fours (four), Elite Eights (seven) and Sweet 16s (eight).

In advancing to the 2015 Final Four, Coach Cal became one of just three coaches all-time to make four Final Fours in a five-year span, joining Mike Krzyzewski and John Wooden as the other coaches to achieve that feat. Twice at UK (in 2012 and in 2015) his teams have won 38 games, tying his 2008 Memphis team for the most wins in college basketball history.

At the end of the 2014-15 season, Calipari became the 96th coach to join the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, considered one of the ultimate achievements in the game.
Yea, he’s been great. Wouldn’t trade him for anyone (for the third time) but others have been better or just as good

How ******ed are you? You posted your original question 30 seconds before you typed this one Laughing
Now I know the type person you are. Someone that can't have a disagreement with a person without calling them ******ed. Nice look.

UVA first team to go back to back since the Gaytors

Yea, he’s been great. Wouldn’t trade him for anyone (for the third time) but others have been better or just as good
How would you compare him to the last two coaches at UK prior to Cal? Tubby Smith and Billy G. How do you know if Cal left UK would not end up with another Billy G? You said there are other coaches better. Name them.

How would you compare him to the last two coaches at UK prior to Cal? Tubby Smith and Billy G. How do you know if Cal left UK would not end up with another Billy G? You said there are other coaches better. Name them.

Do you understand Cal's end game philosophy late in the season? It failed miserably against wisky. Its one of the things that drives me nuts about Cal.

You left Pitino off your list. He was one of the worst at UK in tight game situations.

Reactions: kl40504
I’ve already told you that K has been better and probably Roy, too. Of course I would take Cal over those other two. I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. I’ve answered every question you’ve given me and you keep repeating it.

You seem to have a hard time accepting criticism of our coach and take it personally. It is possible to be a fan as well as recognize the flaws the come with your team or coach. Why don’t you understand that?

Do you understand Cal's end game philosophy late in the season? It failed miserably against wisky. Its one of the things that drives me nuts about Cal.

You left Pitino off your list. He was one of the worst at UK in tight game situations.
All I’ve been trying to get across. Cal is the only coach for UK, but he’s not perfect. Admitting that is okay.

About as useful as toilet paper after it's flushed.

Last edited:
So how do you account for Cal beating UofL in two close critical games in the NCAA tournament if he was making bad late game decisions?
Made shots....Alas, Mr. Harrison . THAT helps. Then again, VS Michigan. No set at the end. Just a prayer from Harrison that went in. Cal is great. But he tightens up at the end. IMO, he coaches more not to lose, than to win.

Reactions: I am stupid
Made shots....Alas, Mr. Harrison . THAT helps. Then again, VS Michigan. No set at the end. Just a prayer from Harrison that went in. Cal is great. But he tightens up at the end. IMO, he coaches more not to lose, than to win.
So how does Archie coach at the end of a game? Oh I forgot he is hardly ever in the game at the end.

Actually how he coaches he emboldens his players to make in game decisions. He mostly leaves it up to them. Young players aren't always going to make the right decisions. He doesn't like calling time outs towards the end of the game. Feels his players should be making the right decisions. Hasn't always worked out.

Actually how he coaches he emboldens his players to make in game decisions. He mostly leaves it up to them. Young players aren't always going to make the right decisions. He doesn't like calling time outs towards the end of the game. Feels his players should be making the right decisions. Hasn't always worked out.
Name me one coach that always makes the right decision.

Being an IU fan is the true sign of weakness.
You're a terrible troll. Seems to me being a fan of a once power house, who has been.dog shit for 25 plus years , is a sign of strength. It's easy being a fan when your teams winning. True fans stuck it out through it all.

Terrible post.

He's like a yapping chihuahua, with his scruff standing up and his anus puckered tight, ready to bite at any type of perceived negativity about his all-mighty.

Kl could be Calipari. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
First sentence is absolutely spot on. And that's great when you have upperclassmen. Not so great when those guys are freshman. Knight did this. But he also had juniors and seniors on the floor...Making those decisions.

First sentence is absolutely spot on. And that's great when you have upperclassmen. Not so great when those guys are freshman. Knight did this. But he also had juniors and seniors on the floor...Making those decisions.
Since you are an IU fan looks like you would be more concerned about your dumpster fire of a program than how Cal coaches.

Since you are an IU fan looks like you would be more concerned about your dumpster fire of a program than how Cal coaches.
Why are you so worried about IU? Every response to me, from you, is nothing but IU. Maybe if you'd focus more on some of Call' s shortcomings, opposed to obsessing over IU, you'd see what everyone else see's. It's not just rival fans. Even your own brethren see it. Here's some advice.....
Tear down your Calipari shrine for one. That'll help. Second....Quit dressing up as Cal,...That will probably help more than #1. I dunno. Thirdly...Quit obsessing over Indiana. Do this for a week. If no change...Well, we may have to go to inpatient treatment. But that's a worse case scenariio. So hopefully option one works.

Name me one coach that always makes the right decision.

I'm only discussing Cal. Has nothing to do with any other coaches. I'm not interested to that much degree except within UK's program. I've probably been following Kentucky longer than you've been alive. It's how Cal coaches his teams. This is one of his many approaches that draws players to our program. Players first motto...

He's like a yapping chihuahua, with his scruff standing up and his anus puckered tight, ready to bite at any type of perceived negativity about his all-mighty.

Seriously, is there anything more annoying or pathetic?

And the shaking, you forgot the shaking.. I can see him quivering right before he assails one of his attacks lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT