ADVERTISEMENT

An auburn fan ridiculed me for

So are you saying you these years are the only seasons with national champs in college football them?

No…for some reason that list begins at 1950. You can refer back to my link for the full list of consensus national champs.

Where in your document does it say that the NCAA recognizes those “championships?” I’ll save you the time. Nowhere.

Including a historical list of poll selectors isn’t the same as recognizing them as championships, bonehead. By your logic, any team that was rated #1 by Sagarin, Sporting News, or Helms was a national champion. Is this a ****ing joke? 🤣

Btw, even if we used your ridiculous logic, that would mean that KU has a lot more basketball titles than you credited them with. So you failed spectacularly no matter how you slice it.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
giphy.gif

No…for some reason that list begins at 1950. You can refer back to my link for the full list of consensus national champs.

Where in your document does it say that the NCAA recognizes those “championships?” I’ll save you the time. Nowhere.

Including a historical list of poll selectors isn’t the same as recognizing them as championships, bonehead. By your logic, any team that was rated #1 by Sagarin, Sporting News, or Helms was a national champion. Is this a ****ing joke? 🤣

Btw, even if we used your ridiculous logic, that would mean that KU has a lot more basketball titles than you credited them with. So you failed spectacularly no matter how you slice it.
No. Kansas still only has 4. Auburn has more. We can also compare athletic departments and money If you would like.

No. Kansas still only has 4. Auburn has more. We can also compare athletic departments and money If you would like.
Ah…double standards for what constitutes a title eh?

Sorry. KU’s doubled you. Them’s the facts. Go win a tournament vs the best of the best, and quit relying on others to name you champ (or co-champ) once every 60 years.

Having money only makes the mediocrity more pitiful.

Ah…double standards for what constitutes a title eh?

Sorry. KU’s doubled you. Them’s the facts. Go win a tournament vs the best of the best, and quit relying on others to name you champ (or co-champ) once every 60 years.

Having money only makes the mediocrity more pitiful.
No double standards at all. Sorry you are to dumb to accept what the facts are. Auburn is better than Kansas in athletics. Best part is that you were dumb to even get into school at KU so you aren’t even really viewed as a real fan

No double standards at all. Sorry you are to dumb to accept what the facts are. Auburn is better than Kansas in athletics. Best part is that you were dumb to even get into school at KU so you aren’t even really viewed as a real fan

“To dumb.” LOL.

Didn’t that Auburn edumacation at least leave you with the ability to write a coherent sentence? Rhetorical question.

I can just see you stumbling around that redneck town mumbling to anybody who will listen about all those NCAA titles that aren’t even claimed by Auburn themselves.

What a ****ing tard. Holy shit. 😂

“To dumb.” LOL.

Didn’t that Auburn edumacation at least leave you with the ability to write a coherent sentence? Rhetorical question.

I can just see you stumbling around that redneck town mumbling to anybody who will listen about all those NCAA titles that aren’t even claimed by Auburn themselves.

What a ****ing tard. Holy shit. 😂
Cute little rant but this made no sense at all. Kansas is the worst state in America. Kansas City pro teams don’t even want to be in your state.

Cute little rant but this made no sense at all. Kansas is the worst state in America. Kansas City pro teams don’t even want to be in your state.

Nothing makes sense to you. Everybody tells you how stupid your takes are, and you think it's everybody else that's clueless.

Apparently you're one of the idiots who doesn't understand there's a place called Kansas City, Missouri. 🤣

Btw, what are the pro teams in Alabama? Oops. I have the Chiefs in my backyard, just over state line. My teams win plenty. Yours lose plenty. And to add insult to injury, you have to watch your rival dominate college football every year. Bwahahaha. That's gotta be rough.

You think I want to trade places with you in a sports sense, or any other? Nah, I'll take KC over Bumpkinville any day.

Now....back to the point. Tell me again about these national titles that are recognized by the NCAA but aren't claimed by Auburn. Might be the dumbest thing anybody's ever said on here. 😂

Nothing makes sense to you. Everybody tells you how stupid your takes are, and you think it's everybody else that's clueless.

Apparently you're one of the idiots who doesn't understand there's a place called Kansas City, Missouri. 🤣

Btw, what are the pro teams in Alabama? Oops. I have the Chiefs in my backyard, just over state line. My teams win plenty. Yours lose plenty. And to add insult to injury, you have to watch your rival dominate college football every year. Bwahahaha. That's gotta be rough.

You think I want to trade places with you in a sports sense, or any other? Nah, I'll take KC over Bumpkinville any day.

Now....back to the point. Tell me again about these national titles that are recognized by the NCAA but aren't claimed by Auburn. Might be the dumbest thing anybody's ever said on here. 😂

You have to to understand when you prove him wrong these are his takes:

1. Did you go to the school you root for? If not you're not a real fan.
2. Your city and state are terrible.
3. Your shit conference is garbage because we make more money.
4. He will bring football into the argument on a basketball forum.
5. Pearl is a top tier coach and we will be a basketball power with him at the helm.
6. I'm a Indiana fan and I'm a better fan than you.
7. 2019 UVA team isn't the true champion and I can prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger

Yeah I am not taking the time to read this latest example of you being a whiney bitch. Less words next time

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah I am not taking the time to read this latest example of you being a whiney bitch. Less words next time

So you believe that Auburn chooses not to claim titles that are supposedly recognized by the NCAA, and a few sentences are too much for you to read. No chance you have one degree, let alone two. 🤣

Not having them in my preseason top 25. I said there guards sucked monkey balls and he(they) said i was an idiot...

I am here to tell you ... your guards suck monkey balls
Can't you and the Auburn fan be right?

Don't get pissed, it was a joke and was just too easy. 🙂

So you believe that Auburn chooses not to claim titles that are supposedly recognized by the NCAA, and a few sentences are too much for you to read. No chance you have one degree, let alone two. 🤣
Auburn does list them in our record books. You need to stop posting about things you don’t have a clue about. Stick to cell phone theories

Auburn does list them in our record books. You need to stop posting about things you don’t have a clue about. Stick to cell phone theories

They were debating claiming more to try to appear more successful than they are, but unless it changed recently, they officially claim two. And that's what it still shows on their Wikipedia page.

Either way, it doesn't really matter what they try to claim. They have two consensus nat'l titles. KU has 4. Cry about the facts all you want. They're still the facts.

Maybe if you keep spending a lot of money on football, you'll eventually have more than 7% as many titles as Princeton!

They were debating claiming more to try to appear more successful than they are, but unless it changed recently, they officially claim two. And that's what it still shows on their Wikipedia page.

Either way, it doesn't really matter what they try to claim. They have two consensus nat'l titles. KU has 4. Cry about the facts all you want. They're still the facts.

Maybe if you keep spending a lot of money on football, you'll eventually have more than 7% as many titles as Princeton!
We have 8 but thanks again for complaining. Auburn’s athletic department has close to 30 though. How about your shit school you couldn’t get into?

We have 8 but thanks again for complaining. Auburn’s athletic department has close to 30 though. How about your shit school you couldn’t get into?

Two consensus football titles, dumbass. Sorry.

Do you know what the word complain means? Pull up literally any post you've made on this board and it's you bitching about something. You haven't cried about how blueblood fans treat you lately. You're due. 🤣

Two consensus football titles, dumbass. Sorry.

Do you know what the word complain means? Pull up literally any post you've made on this board and it's you bitching about something. You haven't cried about how blueblood fans treat you lately. You're due. 🤣
8 is what we have bro sorry

How about your shit school you couldn’t get into?
You’ll have to forgive EF. His ass stitches are itching from where UK stomped the National Champion Jayhawks a new farthole at their own place like they were a D2 school. He gets very temperamental when he senses indifference or a lack of respect for his team/state. His M.O. is to come back with some 6/10 comment with a laughing face emoji while he bites his lip till it bleeds out of frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
In anticipation of that coming from EF (you beat him to it) my lob back over the net is

Yep. And we anally assaulted them. UNC too.

Back to the KU insecurity entertainment.

You're the insecure one Junior and it doesn't matter what you did prior to the tournament but I guess that's the only thing you can go because UK got Peacocked. I mean UK hasn't won a tournament game in 3 years. Also head to head UNC owns UK so calling KU insecure when UK hasn't done anything in recent history is laughable. You obviously don't wear jealousy well dude.

Is Yet Another Jealous UK Fan still bragging about winning her January Super Bowl? 🤣😂

You’ll have to forgive EF. His ass stitches are itching from where UK stomped the National Champion Jayhawks a new farthole at their own place like they were a D2 school. He gets very temperamental when he senses indifference or a lack of respect for his team/state. His M.O. is to come back with some 6/10 comment with a laughing face emoji while he bites his lip till it bleeds out of frustration.

Nothing says "indifference" like bragging daily about a regular season win vs the defending national champs. 😂

Poor bastard. Chin up. I'm sure you'll win another tourney game some day.

ADVERTISEMENT