ADVERTISEMENT

All-time Wins

By the time the regular season ends this week KU will have played 3 more games than UK (barring no more COVID issues). KU could potentially play 3 games in the conference tourney and UK could potentially play 4. Then obvioulsy Kansas can play 1 to 6 more in the NCAAT, while UK won't be in unless they win the SECT (won't happen). Of course, Kansas has played 138 more games all-time.... good for a bronze medal in winning percentage. 😁

Reactions: Random UK Fan
So, if we assume that Kentucky doesn’t win the SEC tourney...will they be invited to the NIT?

I saw that they’ve cut the NIT field in half this year. I don’t even know how the field is selected but I know that it doesn’t often include teams with losing records.

Looks like Kentucky’s got a winnable game coming up. KU’s got a gimme vs UTEP. Kentucky’s probably safe as long as they win one of the next two. If not, it could get a little interesting.
They should beat South Carolina but I won't put anything past this shitty team. They are also on track to play in the 8/9 game in the SECT and if they win they would play Bama. So I am guessing it would be 1 win max in the SECT.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I am sure KU will bounce back and win after Self rips them a new a-hole at halftime, but damn!! Bill Self trying to tell Roy Williams to hold his beer @ExitFlagger?

I am sure KU will bounce back and win after Self rips them a new a-hole at halftime, but damn!! Bill Self trying to tell Roy Williams to hold his beer @ExitFlagger?

Pathetic effort. They’re not talented enough to sleepwalk through a game.

Starting to wish Self hadn’t scheduled this one.

Pathetic effort. They’re not talented enough to sleepwalk through a game.

Starting to wish Self hadn’t scheduled this one.
Although a game like this might get their attention, which could be good going into tourney play.

Til Saturday anyway.:cool:
tenor.gif

Kansas should have a slight chance to catch/pass UK this season since the Cats were 1-and-done in the SECT. 6 games back with potentially 9 games left to play.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Kansas should have a slight chance to catch/pass UK this season since the Cats were 1-and-done in the SECT. 6 games back with potentially 9 games left to play.

KU probably won't go far this week. McCormack's out for any games in KC.

Could happen next year. Who do you all expect to be better? I Isaiah Jackson leaves I don't see UK having enough next year, maybe a 5-8 seed, especially if Boston leaves too. Unless they get out of this world transfers.

Could happen next year. Who do you all expect to be better? I Isaiah Jackson leaves I don't see UK having enough next year, maybe a 5-8 seed, especially if Boston leaves too. Unless they get out of this world transfers.
Jackson will be gone, but they'll upgrade at his spot with Daimion Collins. Plus they add Tshiebwe, who is the polar opposite of Sarr and his sissy ass finesse game. Also add a wing and PG, both top 30ish. They are still in the mix for a few blue chip 2021 guys too, but most people expect them to add another impact transfer or two.

Currently 5 with KU still playing. Might have an outside chance but would probably need a final four run to catch UK.

ADVERTISEMENT