ADVERTISEMENT

All-time Wins

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
KU trails Kentucky by 7 at the moment, according to wiki numbers and has some more winnable games coming up.

Could get a little interesting down the stretch unless Kentucky can somehow win their conference tourney.

KU will pass us, maybe this season. They should be ahead anyways, they've played like 5 more seasons and have a 100+ more games played. Doubt you'll catch UK in win% though.

Win % is more important, but it would be a nice little feather in the cap and would cause a meltdown on your home board.

Plus, you guys led by like 120 games 30-40 years ago.

KU will pass us, maybe this season. They should be ahead anyways, they've played like 5 more seasons and have a 100+ more games played. Doubt you'll catch UK in win% though.

I think they’re 3rd in win %.

Kentucky’s schedule doesn’t look that tough to finish out the SEC, so there should be some additional wins there. I think if KU passes them it would be next season, but who knows how good either will be then.

Reactions: KisteK
We're shooting for the all-time win total.

You're hoping to hang another tournament banner. 🤣
And 2 NCs Laughing

How long until you catch UK in Natty's? Lol
I had a suspicion Iowegians couldn't count. Thanks for confirming. 🤣
tenor.gif

We beat ISU by 40 and Kansas can barely pull away. Lol

Beat them 97-64 two days ago. Naturally, they're not that excited to play them again.

It's awfully hard to get up to play teams from Iowa, as Michigan State discovered today.

The UNC threads from a few years ago were better.

Give it a little bit and UNC will be #2 behind UK again.

I think Roy and Cal have forgotten that the goal is to score more points than the opponent. Cal is probably tearing those guys a new one as we speak.

The glory will soon be ours!
tenor.gif

Wish we could hold on to it but this team sucks bad and next year isn't looking very promising.

How can you even gauge next years team with no clue who will be back.

OT is a nice start. Jackson and Sarr are the only ones I see gone for sure, but Boston snd Clarke will probably go as well.

Not sure what the recruiting looks like but I’m assuming it’s amazing as usual. maybe next years class as a whole will be better.

One key imo is trying to hold on to guys like brooks, toppin, Ware and Allen. None are nba all stars but you need some continuity within the program. Replacing 10/12 guys every season doesn’t seem to be a recipe for success.

I’m on the fence with askew, cal usually needs an elite PG and I’m not sure he will ever be one.

giphy.gif

Relinquishing the record will only slightly sting more than gaining it will offer jubilation. We have it, but nobody is coveting it (from what I can tell). No other school seems to mind they don’t own it.

In all honesty, I assumed that Kentucky fans didn’t really care about it and would just point to win % if it happened, but there was a huge meltdown thread on Rafters awhile ago.

Never happen. NCAA was neutered by UNC and their lawyers.
The NCAA doesn't get to make the call, which is definitely good news for Kansas since they kept pissing off the NCAA. 😆 The case is being heard and any penalties decided by the Independent Resolution Panel, which certainly won't kick them in the nuts as hard as the NCAA would've.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
6 away, per wiki.

KU just added a home game vs UTEP to the schedule. Heh. Maybe we can make up that game vs Gillespie and Tarleton too.

I would love to say Kentucky has a chance to widen the gap a little next season but I truthfully have no idea if that will be true or not. Who knows, even in a year like this, who we will have come back.

Reactions: KisteK
Over the last few years the NCAA has proven one thing....they are completely useless!

ADVERTISEMENT