ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament thread

Is this not the first time he has flopped?

Idk. I hate his attitude. Ripping the ball away on a dead ball, getting slightly touched and flailing back like he hit by a 400 lb lineman. He literally tries to sell EVERYTHING.

Reactions: brooky03
Absolutely pathetic from VT. One of the biggest choke jobs in VT history and we have had a whole lot of them.

Good luck to Bonzie and Co. tomorrow with the caveat I think Farrell isn't that far off from Grayson. What an absolute douchebag.

What a bunch of ****ing losers at VT

Idk. I hate his attitude. Ripping the ball away on a dead ball, getting slightly touched and flailing back like he hit by a 400 lb lineman. He literally tries to sell EVERYTHING.

While unnecessary, players take the ball like that quite a bit. I don't like it but they do that stuff a lot. The flop afterwards was just terrible though.

So, you’re saying he’s a Duke fan?
giphy.gif

Reactions: uncfan in ky
A terrible shooting team has 7 threes already. That is going to be the demise for UNC whenever it comes.

They had no problems walking into the Carrier Dome without Farrell and Bonzie and beating that Ass.

You mean barely squeaking out a win? Good point dumbass. Inferiority complex much?

Syracuse is so bad offensively. I have no clue what it is that they run, just seems like stand around and throw up a three.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
You mean barely squeaking out a win? Good point dumbass. Inferiority complex much?
Inferiority?
  1. Which team brought in 2 elite 8s in the past 4 years?
  2. Which team has won an ACC championship?
  3. Which team has gone to the tournament 3 years in a row and hoping to quest in a fourth?
  4. Which team has the better recruiting class for next year?
  5. Which team is still playing in the ACC tournament?
  6. Which team still has a chance to make the NCAA tournament?
In the big east your argument could have been made. In the ACC, Notre Dame has clearly become the better program.

Inferiority?
  3. Which team has gone to the tournament 3 years in a row and hoping to quest in a fourth?
In the big east your argument could have been made. In the ACC, Notre Dame has clearly become the better program.

I don't know what's funnier. The nonsense argument you're trying to make, your willful ignorance, or the fact that you genuinely believe Notte Dame is better than mediocre.

Inferiority?

Btw, Syracuse has the better class for next season and will be ranked higher than ND preseason. Cuse is expected to be top 25. Cuse still has a better resume this season than ND does, for that matter.

Congrats on staying alive in the ACCT against middle of the road VT. It's unfortunate for SU that they had to play the 3rd best team in the conference as a 6 seed.

Good luck against Duke.

Last edited:
Reactions: tw3301
Btw, Syracuse has the better class for next season and will be ranked higher than ND preseason. Cuse is expected to be top 25. Cuse still has a better resume this season than ND does, for that matter.

Congrats on staying alive in the ACCT against middle of the road VT. It's unfortunate for SU that they had to play the 3rd best team in the conference as a 6 seed.

Good luck against Duke.

Notre Dame has a pretty solid class coming in next season. They have a class which features four different 4-star recruits. Ranked #11 class by rivals and #10 by 247. Syracuse has the better top prospect in Bazley, no question. But their class falls outside the top 20 for both rivals and 247.

Reactions: alum-75
Notre Dame has a pretty solid class coming in next season. They have a class which features four different 4-star recruits. Ranked #11 class by rivals and #10 by 247. Syracuse has the better top prospect in Bazley, no question. But their class falls outside the top 20 for both rivals and 247.

So ND's class is ranked higher strictly by size. Happens a lot. Cuse is losing one player, maybe, from the current squad so its class is smaller. Bazley is projected as a OAD talent and Carey is as good as ND's best recruit. Cuse also has a transfer eligible next season that doesn't factor into the recruit rankings.

Like I said, Cuse has the better class and the better preseason projection.

So ND's class is ranked higher strictly by size. Happens a lot. Cuse is losing one player, maybe, from the current squad so its class is smaller. Bazley is projected as a OAD talent and Carey is as good as ND's best recruit. Cuse also has a transfer eligible next season that doesn't factor into the recruit rankings.

Good, Cuse needs to get their shit together because I can't take watching this offense another season. Has Boeheim said anything about retirement?

And Juwan Durham, a 4-star recruit, will be eligible for Notre Dame next year...

Honestly, I'm rooting for both schools. I prefer to have as many quality teams in the ACC as possible.

Reactions: brooky03
Good, Cuse needs to get their shit together because I can't take watching this offense another season. Has Boeheim said anything about retirement?

Buddy Boeheim is coming here next season. JB wants to coach him through graduation, so 4 years from now.

The NCAA sanctions really hamstringed recruiting which ruined our typically fast paced offense. We should have a more balanced offense next season and might even be able to play 5 on 5 instead of 3 on 5!

If Bazley is half as good as advertised, Cuse will be back to competing for a conference title.

Reactions: tw3301
Our long national nightmare is over. Stallings is gone. We’re going after Maata, Crean, Hurley, and Musselman. Things are changing real quick.

ADVERTISEMENT