ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament thread

Wake me up when the elite teams with a double bye play. SmokinSmile

Yeah, Buzz sweats a lot. I like him though. One of my favorite coaches.

Would not be surprised to see FSU as a "surprise" team on the first four out list.

Yeah he’s a good coach. Beating that ass right now. VT is not s team is want in R32 as a top seed.

If we keep up this level of defensive intensity - we could be a really tough out. Still need some shooters to get hot, but it all starts with energy on D.

Would a loss tonight drop UNC to a 5 seed? 22-10 even with a monster sos doesn’t look great.

What seed are you expecting VT to receive?

Hard to predict given our abysmal OOC SOS and how the Committee may emphasize that.

If we hold on tonight and lose to Duke, likely an 8 with a shot at 7.

Would a loss tonight drop UNC to a 5 seed? 22-10 even with a monster sos doesn’t look great.

I saw a 2-seed in the most recent Bracketology I believe. Lose and we’re a 3, 4 at worst.

Farrell with an epic flop there.

He is really good but that was such a b1tch move. He baited him by taking the ball from him. Can’t stand when people do that.

Plus Clarke barely touched him

Man I respect Colson but Ferrell is an absolute fvcking bitch

Seriously. Can't believe the ref rewarded him with flagrant against the VT kid after Ferrell's punk ass initiated the contact and then flopped like a bitch.

Seriously. Can't believe the ref rewarded him with flagrant against the VT kid after Ferrell's punk ass initiated the contact and then flopped like a bitch.

I'm fine with the flop. Clarke shouldn't be an idiot and put himself in that position let the ref call it.

Ferrell has been a douche all night on the court

If ND makes the NCAAT, the selection committee should be ashamed. That team is straight trash, with our without Colson.

I can't stand Matt Farell. Worse than Grayson Allen

ADVERTISEMENT