ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament thread

Just 1 on your list was a lottery pick after their freshman year. Just because you’re a 5 star doesn’t mean you’re a lottery pick. Eyeroll

Harrison Barnes, Justin Jackson, Theo Pinson..all 5 star recruits

Barnes stayed because of the lockout, JJ had a great career and won a National Championship, and Theo was hurt every year except for this one and also won a 'Ship (and is still alive for another). I get the perception but you relegate yourself to being viewed as ignorant as those if you don't understand context. There have been 5* at Duke and UK who haven't panned out nearly as well as those three. I know that. There have been others there who have been great as freshman. The difference with UNC is they haven't landed many of those guys who are the elite 5* guys. It has worked out pretty well for them though.

You are to funny, so why didn’t Allen bounce after his freshman year?

There are way more extreme examples than him if he wants to talk 5 star players. Bolden, Jeter, Thornton, Kennard, Sulaimon, Kelly, etc... They were all 5*. I have no issues with them not being stud OAD guys but apparently this Duke cat does. K talking those guys into staying (or transferring out) must really bother him.

There are way more extreme examples than him. Bolden, Jeter, Thornton, Kennard, Sulaimon, Kelly, etc... They were all 5*. I have no issues with them not being stud OAD guys but apparently this Duke cat does. K talking those guys into staying (or transferring out) must really bother him.

Oh yeah but that fool doesn’t mention that which means he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I notice none of the good Duke posters aren’t chiming in on this, I wonder why?

That same board you masqueraded as a UNC fan and got caught? The same board that banned you? You being banned from THR has really messed you up.

Yea I don’t think you understand that I was doing that making fun of you dumbasses but if you and sugar tits wanna think I was doing it for any other reason knock yourself out! Makes it even better!Laughing

Yea I don’t think you understand that I was doing that making fun of you dumbasses but if you and sugar tits wanna think I was doing it for any other reason knock yourself out! Makes it even better!Laughing

No you weren’t because no grown man does that which means you got issues. Trying to get on a board you were banned from, now that’s funny.

No you weren’t because no grown man does that which means you got issues. Trying to get on a board you were banned from, now that’s funny.

Oh I wasn’t? Because you say so?Laughing I guess that makes it so then.RollLaugh

Well I grew up in NC and I can say you’re the typical fan but I won’t. I will say this, you’re terrible and you’re acting like a little bitch.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT