ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament finally about to get started

Damn, this game is being played at a really high level. Contested shots being made all over the place.

And yet another UVA run is turned away, we're lucky that Jerome has been struggling in this arena.

Getting our shit pushed in tonight. FSU just better all around. **** Charlotte

UVA just does not have the athletes. They may be a 1 seed but in reality no one is picking them over Duke and UNC. They just have never been ready for primetime

FSU's depth certainly showing up on a quick turnaround game. Very proud of the team, they seem extremely relaxed and confident.

God I hate replay in all sports but especially basketball

Yep, seen this before. Difficult to close out a game against a well coached team.

Good game Noles. You outplayed us big time.

Smart move by Bennett though. More rest and not the overall #1 seed. Brilliant coaching move. Get the **** out of Charlotte

Got to get rested up for that #16 seed, huh?

Sorry- couldn’t resist.

Smart move by Bennett though. More rest and not the overall #1 seed. Brilliant coaching move. Get the **** out of Charlotte
Thanks, surprised by the result. Should be a blast in the tourney watching so many quality ACC teams, I wouldn't worry too much about UVa, unusually bad days for both Jerome and Diakate. Which brings me to the next question, is he hurt? Dude was a non factor yesterday and today.

Thanks, surprised by the result. Should be a blast in the tourney watching so many quality ACC teams, I wouldn't worry too much about UVa, unusually bad days for both Jerome and Diakate. Which brings me to the next question, is he hurt? Dude was a non factor yesterday and today.

Doubt it. Just didn’t play well today.

Last two national champs from ACC lost in ACC semis. Bennett knows what he’s doing

Reactions: hatsbo
Brilliant dude
Just messing with ya.
Anyone who don't think this team is a serious threat to go deep is a fool. It's easier to win 6 in a row vs 9. They will refocus, and hopefully coaches will also. GL!

It's a brotherhood thing, being set for life, etc. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

I would take a swing at you for that, but we all know you would fall to the ground like you were hit by Conor McGregor and flop around like a fish waiting for a call.

7 days ago in Chapel Hill, Jay Williams picked Dook to win without Zion.... tonight in Charlotte, he picks UNC to win over Dook with Zion.
WHAT?????

7 days ago in Chapel Hill, Jay Williams picked Dook to win without Zion.... tonight in Charlotte, he picks UNC to win over Dook with Zion.
WHAT?????

He isn't a smart individual.

This is the same dude who things it is ok for Duke players to actually trip people but things players who attempt to trip them are lowdown.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
WHAT?????
Reverse jinx, Duke wins tonight I'm now sure of that.

It was a well played game all around. We got lucky that Jerome didn’t hit a few more.

Reactions: hatsbo and jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT