ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament finally about to get started

Watching in between breaks from the Michigan game.

Fun, high level game. Totally ruined by commentary from Jay Bilas.

Watching in between breaks from the Michigan game.

Fun, high level game. Totally ruined by commentary from Jay Bilas.
So you’re barely watching it but Bilas is ruining it? Gtfo. Enjoy that boring ass B1G ball.

Reactions: tw3301
Some unfortunate bounces for UNC but have to live with those as well.

I can't hate it. Zion is just good and your guys who we want to shoot have made shots.

Tre Jones has been as clutch as he's been all year. Who knew Goldwire would be a defensive asset at the end of the year? Williamson continues to prove that he is the only player that makes this Duke team a legitimate contender.

This game is making me bipolar.

Tre Jones has been as clutch as he's been all year. Who knew Goldwire would be a defensive asset at the end of the year? Williamson continues to prove that he is the only player that makes this Duke team a legitimate contender.

This game is making me bipolar.
Vrank, Jones, Goldwire have been nails.

Reddish and Barrett super quiet.

Bizzaro world.

K has developed Zion so well, I remember when Little apparently outplayed him in the Jordan game. Leader and developer of men.
Good point. Consider Nas, Larry Drew, and the Wear Twins, and Roy is a ****ing mess.

Good point. Consider Nas, Larry Drew, and the Wear Twins, and Roy is a ****ing mess.
I feel like UNC went away from Cam Johnson, something I'm sure Roy is going to address at halftime. Also, thought Duke got all the calls... Somehow a 3 point shooting team has half as many fouls. Something doesn't add up.

K has developed Zion so well, I remember when Little apparently outplayed him in the Jordan game. Leader and developer of men.
There has to be an excuse coming from the UNC fans on this one.

I feel like UNC went away from Cam Johnson, something I'm sure Roy is going to address at halftime. Also, thought Duke got all the calls... Somehow a 3 point shooting team has half as many fouls. Something doesn't add up.
I don’t think Zion will be denied. And it’s kind of scary.

I don’t know what you do with a guy zions size that moves like he does. Apparently people that are paid a lot more than me to figure it out don’t know either. I’d just start double teaming him every time he touches the ball. F it. But he’s a really good and willing passer too.

Crazy that as much hype as he got he was still underrated.

Goldwire did a good job on him. He was really physical and bothered him I thought. Duke got a few calls but not all of them.

I just texted my buddy that he looks like he could eat another human being right now.
Lol. I think we Carolina fans are going to have to take a page out of the Bobby Knight playbook and ty to just sit back and enjoy it.

I don’t know what you do with a guy zions size that moves like he does. Apparently people that are paid a lot more than me to figure it out don’t know either. I’d just start double teaming him every time he touches the ball. F it. But he’s a really good and willing passer too.

Crazy that as much hype as he got he was still underrated.
Underrated by me for sure as I dubbed him overrated even after he committed. Boy was I wrong.

All you have to do is foul zion out. Had we gotten that 5th on him, it was GG. Played for 10 mins with 4. Stupid stupid stupid

Don't worry UNC fans, Reddish will be back in the second half to shave points.

ADVERTISEMENT