ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament finally about to get started

You know all the teams at all the tourneys are wearing them, right. I wonder if Larry Drew and the Wear twins and the dope dealer living in Roys house have one?
False.... Jordan Brands schools dont wear the “family” shirts. They have the team mascot on them.
93232.jpg

If we get a draw where the teams aren't overly athletic, then we have a chance for a little run. Teams like tonight who are clearly quicker and overall more athletic, then we will likely lose unless we shoot great from the 3pt line.

I'll say a 7 seed with the 2 being MSU or UM.

Reactions: UL_1986
Knee looked fine...Maybe not as explosive? Or maybe just this fuvcking TV here at the hotel?

Feel bad for 'Cuse. They clearly have no chance. Feel like Duke is good enough without the help.

Hey, look at Syracuse with those Family warm ups. Who do they think they are.

Fighting Dukes lookin good. Hope Zion is ready to run tomorrow.

If we get a draw where the teams aren't overly athletic, then we have a chance for a little run. Teams like tonight who are clearly quicker and overall more athletic, then we will likely lose unless we shoot great from the 3pt line.

I'll say a 7 seed with the 2 being MSU or UM.
That IMO, we be a really good draw for you guys.

In addition to the big three, UL, Cuse, FSU and VT all have the potential to make a deep run.

Negative on Lou and Cuse. Neither of those teams is very good. FSU's depth and size could definitely be a tough out. VT probably more dependent on matchups. If they get hot from 3 they can beat anyone, but a team with size and athleticism could give them fits.

Negative on Lou and Cuse. Neither of those teams is very good. FSU's depth and size could definitely be a tough out. VT probably more dependent on matchups. If they get hot from 3 they can beat anyone, but a team with size and athleticism could give them fits.

Cuse definitely does well in the postseason because most teams are not familiar with their zone. And they definitely don't see zones with that kind of size on the regular. There's probably a reason why ACC teams are the ones that have knocked Cuse out of the tourney in most recent seasons.

Reactions: hatsbo
Normally you are correct, but that zone isn't nearly as long or formidable this year as it usually is. And they really struggle to score, even with Battle. They may win a game, but considering they're probably a 9 or 10 seed I don't see them making a run.

Reactions: jhmossy
Keep in mind, I said potential, lol. Both teams are maddeningly inconsistent but have had big wins. Ville thrashed UNC on the road and beat MSU in the Challenge. Cuse beat Duke on the road and lost by a whisker at home. And Boeheim's teams post-season amp it up, remember their 2016 miracle comeback against UVA to put them in the Final 4?

Keep in mind, I said potential, lol. Both teams are maddeningly inconsistent but have had big wins. Ville thrashed UNC on the road and beat MSU in the Challenge. Cuse beat Duke on the road and lost by a whisker at home. And Boeheim's teams post-season amp it up, remember their 2016 miracle comeback against UVA to put them in the Final 4?
Noy to nitpick your post. But is losing at home by 10 really losing "by a whisker"?

Noy to nitpick your post. But is losing at home by 10 really losing "by a whisker"?
Lol, I didn't watch that game but I have a Cuse buddy who was posting on FB, I just recall he acted like it was close, lol.

remember their 2016 miracle comeback against UVA to put them in the Final 4?

Nope. I blacked out.

In all seriousness, that loss to Cuse still hurts more than UMBC. Sure, UMBC is way more embarrassing but the Cuse loss ****ing stings.

Nope. I blacked out.

In all seriousness, that loss to Cuse still hurts more than UMBC. Sure, UMBC is way more embarrassing but the Cuse loss ****ing stings.
Fyi, I live in Cville and am prez of the Cville Seminole Club. Bennett used to have his call in show at Wild Wings where we had our football parties. I bantered with him on several occasions always pleading with him to take it easy on our hoops team. Funny, bright guy and always accommodating, even to a guy wearing Nole gear, lol.

No answer for Koumadje right now. Cofer looking good from 3 too. FSU defending us well. Feel okay only being down 4 though. Jerome needs to step it up

Florida State has an actual Monstar on their team. Jesus that guy looks huge.

I don't anticipate a Duke victory tonight after the entire team played like ass outside of Zion last night but if they pull it off is it weird that I would rather play Virginia tomorrow instead of FSU?

ADVERTISEMENT