ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Thread

He killed everyone last year. This years his stats are better but has been terribly inconsistent.

I’m pretty sure they are locked up until 2028… don’t think we need to hurry to extend that one
Good win. There were a few out of bounds calls late that went against you that I thought were “questionable” and that foul on the 3 looked like a block, but not a smart play to even go for it. Glad it worked out for you.

Reactions: PA_Panther
Good win. There were a few out of bounds calls late that went against you that I thought were “questionable” and that foul on the 3 looked like a block, but not a smart play to even go for it. Glad it worked out for you.

Yeah, I'm sure the officials tried to take over a bit but Pitt prevailed.

Reactions: PA_Panther
Ha. I remember when Delvon Arrington did that in College Park when a 9 win FSU team was the last team of the season to beat eventual national champ Maryland.
Khalid El-Amin did the same against Pitt back in the day after the Pitt fans classlessly roasted him all night about his Muslim heritage and kids.

Does Wake have something for the Heels tonight. Prob unlikely but we'll see

That guard trio of Miller, Hildreth, and Sallis is dangerous. Not sure they'll be able to do anything with Bacot though.

Miller vs Davis should be fun to watch

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
Is Duke going to have Roach and Mark Mitchell back for Clemson saturday?

Pretty interesting there were only 11 assists total in the UNC/Wake game. 150 points scored and only 11 assists.

Yeah, Wake has been good on offense all year and I knew their defense was pretty average but in the second half UNC just drove them like crazy. They had a ton of layups straight off the drive. Wake has to get better guarding at the point of attack.

I had a vision this weekend of Duke and Clemson. Duke up 25 with the under 8 minute timeout in the 2nd half and the Cameron Crazies screaming their lungs out to "Scream and Shout" the Duke anthem

Again, life on the road is tough when playing mid SEC teams. Life on the road in the ACC is considered must wins in such a weak conference. Clemson (8th best ACC team right now) beat South Carolina (5th best SEC team right now). So again, ACC isn't great but the narrative is nonsense.

I do not like Capel… however the early ACC skid can’t be contributed to playing 6 games against UNC/Duke/Cuse.

They just went in the road and beat GT. I don’t give a flying fúck that GT sucks but the freshman guards dominated that game.

If they are in NIT/Bubble talk I will be happy

Again, life on the road is tough when playing mid SEC teams. Life on the road in the ACC is considered must wins in such a weak conference. Clemson (8th best ACC team right now) beat South Carolina (5th best SEC team right now). So again, ACC isn't great but the narrative is nonsense.

Unfortunately, the ACC scheduled atrociously for the NET.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
There's more action going on in this thread than in the ACC this season.

The Joker Hello GIF

Haha.

I think there’s 6 or 7 NCAAT quality teams in the ACC. I watch a lot of games that feel like typical 8/9 games in the dance. But unfortunately there’s only 3-4 NCAAT quality resumes.

This VT/BC game seems poised for a solid finish.

Reactions: Necessary Roughness
Haha.

I think there’s 6 or 7 NCAAT quality teams in the ACC. I watch a lot of games that feel like typical 8/9 games in the dance. But unfortunately there’s only 3-4 NCAAT quality resumes.

Yeah, I'm watching that one and the Houston/BYU game as well. Both could be solid finishes.

Reactions: GE Nole
Haha.

Right now Teamrankings.com bracketology has UVA, NC St, and Miami all outside the tourney. They are heavy with the numbers so that is interesting with all 3 of them having solid records

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just turned on Moos v Hoos

I can not believe that there are 54 seconds remaining in OT and UVa has still not been called for 7 fouls. State getting brutalized by the whistle and I haven’t seen but 5 seconds of this game.

Reactions: Deezheelz
Just turned on Moos v Hoos

I can not believe that there are 54 seconds remaining in OT and UVa has still not been called for 7 fouls. State getting brutalized by the whistle and I haven’t seen but 5 seconds of this game.
I had to stop watching. It was just too ugly of a game.

That was an excellent half of basketball in Tallahassee. Really high level basketball at both ends. Always fun when one team leads by 11 and that same team is down 6 at half.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who is this Greene dude? Don't see how he didnt' get a T for bumping into players and talking crap the entire half, lol.

Bad half from a coaching standpoint IMO. Played players who had no business playing and had guys throwing the ball in who should be trying to get open. Good shooting from FSU though. Kudos to them.

Who is this Greene dude? Don't see how he didnt' get a T for bumping into players and talking crap the entire half, lol.

Bad half from a coaching standpoint IMO. Played players who had no business playing and had guys throwing the ball in who should be trying to get open. Good shooting from FSU though. Kudos to them.

De’Ante. He’s from North Carolina. Knows a bunch of them I think.

ADVERTISEMENT