ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/SEC challenge matchups....

People like to preach the “if he can do this here, imagine what he’d do there” logic, but it rarely works out that way.

Remember when everybody said Calipari was going to win 10 titles at Kentucky? When it was said and done, he had slightly more success than at Memphis and regressed the last 5 years.

Plenty of coaches that reach the final four (at schools with far fewer resources than Auburn) fail to get back, even after landing gigs at top schools.

If anything, outside of 2019, Pearl has underachieved given the players he’s had at Auburn. He’s had plenty of talent and what, 1-2 tourney wins outside of that run? A losing season a few years ago.

You’re always slamming coaches with top talent for losing to lesser rosters. Why don’t you rip Pearl for getting bounced by Ivy League teams?
The reason is that no coach on earth has had to navigate the hardships and challenges that Pearl has had to endure. He is a complete homer with a built in excuse for any occasion. His last bit of magic in his arsenal is he can take a pill and vanish if things go too poorly on the court for the tigers.

My goodness, we have 4 adults trying to reason with a 12 year old.

I have never seen more grammar errors from one person over the age of 8. Seriously, wtf is a weightlist?

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
You haven't explained it once how some team can get expected to be good without any players or solid coach.

Btw, how is Oats not on your list of coaches better than Pearl. He has been killing it even with complete roster turnover?
Brandon Miller being a legacy at alabama helped. auburn beat oats by 20 last season. I have explained it numerous times. You just arent smart enough to get it. You are a joke when it comes to discussing sports

Brandon Miller being a legacy at alabama helped. auburn beat oats by 20 last season. I have explained it numerous times. You just arent smart enough to get it. You are a joke when it comes to discussing sports
You are an idiot blowhard and everyone knows it. They are even questioning me on why I am engaging someone one that has no logic and is just a stupid homer. I had to admit, they are right.

So, carry on on bragging about Pearl when he wins and vanishing from the board when Auburn gets murdered. I am done with you.

You are an idiot blowhard and everyone knows it. They are even questioning me on why I am engaging someone one that has no logic and is just a stupid homer. I had to admit, they are right.
I'm a little surpised folks are up this morning, much less in great moods.

*shoot it is past 7 nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
say what? I am talking to a bunch of bandwagonning losers on this board. Its a joke none of you atrended the schools you cheer for
I never attended UK. I will blow the doors off you when it comes to trivia.

You don't stand a chance. I bet I could do IU trivia and still own you. Auburn would be two questions. They have very little history.

breno-brenstad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

So, carry on on bragging about Pearl when he wins and vanishing from the board when Auburn gets murdered. I am done with you.
you are done because I owned your ass.

That is a made up excuse. It is a losers argument. It doesn't work and that is why it is called a loser's argument 😆

The only thing you got is head to head and that is shrinking lately. Barnes has everything else.
Gawd, this is painful to read. Yet I can't stop. Is this how "we" sound to y'all when we thump our chests, and rattle our swords? With that said, championships matter :).

Gawd, this is painful to read. Yet I can't stop. Is this how "we" sound to y'all when we thump our chests, and rattle our swords? With that said, championships matter :).
I'm giving her a pass, she's dealing with a 12 year old.
There is no way that dude made it past the 8th grade, let alone graduate from 2 different universities.

I'm giving her a pass, she's dealing with a 12 year old.
There is no way that dude made it past the 8th grade, let alone graduate from 2 different universities.
Thats about the first thing I agree with you on Jeffrey, he is an idiot for sure.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Vols battling Noles in the All SEC/ACC college World Series!😬

This was such a terrible effort by you. Looks like the Duke the 2021 team
Do you even try to proofread before you hit the post button? You're like 0 for your last 35 posts.

C'mon, fess up, you never went to college, I bet you're somewhere in Jersey trying to get your GED.

ADVERTISEMENT