ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/SEC challenge matchups....

Barnes has more NCAA tourney wins that Pearl and has had a year less to do it. Barnes inherited a crap team too, so shut up about Auburn being down, they were both down. COY is awarded to excellence in coaching.
tennessee was in far better situation than what auburn. not close. Pearl and counzo both made ncaa tourney. again 15 years for Auburn. Head to head and conference titles is the beter stat. Stop it. You are wrong

tennessee was in far better situation than what auburn. not close. Pearl and counzo both made ncaa tourney. again 15 years for Auburn. Head to head and conference titles is the beter stat. Stop it. You are wrong
They went 16-16 and Auburn went 14-16. That is about as close as it could be. I'm not wrong, you're just delusional. You have the dumb idea that Pearl is the best coach in America and he clearly isn't. 15 years has no bearing on your future team. It took Pearl 3 years to compete at a high level and it took Barnes 2 years.

They went 16-16 and Auburn went 14-16. That is about as close as it could be. I'm not wrong, you're just delusional. You have the dumb idea that Pearl is the best coach in America and he clearly isn't. 15 years has no bearing on your future team. It took Pearl 3 years to compete at a high evel and it too Barnes 2 years.
again its more than a 1 year thing to look at a prpgram. I dont think pearl is the best coach in america. I think he is one of only 4 or 5 that could do at auburn what he has done. Barnes greatly benefits from pearl being at Auburn ahead of him. Tennessee program was far better when barnes took over than when pearl came to Tennessee also. You just are not smart. Auburn was the worst basketball in the power 5 when pearl came.

The numbers I brought were right and won the arguement. Sorry you couldnt compete

You don't have a history worth talking about and personally I'm all time stats kinda guy.

Unlike you I don't have to cherry pick times. You sucked before Pearl got there, you suck now but
not as bad but you still suck, sorry then again I'm not.

again its more than a 1 year thing to look at a prpgram. I dont think pearl is the best coach in america. I think he is one of only 4 or 5 that could do at auburn what he has done. Barnes greatly benefits from pearl being at Auburn ahead of him. Tennessee program was far better when barnes took over than when pearl came to Tennessee also. You just are not smart. Auburn was the worst basketball in the power 5 when pearl came.
I'm smarter than you. You stated 15 years before Pearl at Auburn and that is just a ridiculous time frame. A great coach can turn a program around in 2-4 years period. Tyndall was our coach after Martin and he couldn't recruit and he couldn't coach. . Barbee was a poor coach, but he wasn't worst in Power 5.

I'm smarter than you. You stated 15 years before Pearl at Auburn and that is just a ridiculous time frame. A great coach can turn a program around in 2-4 years period. Tyndall was our coach after Martin and he couldn't recruit and he couldn't coach. . Barbee was a poor coach, but he wasn't worst in Power 5.
you arent smarter than my dog. barbee was to the worst. Again tenneessee was in far better shape. Barnes could nevet do what pearl did at Auburn. Agaib you are wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
You don't have a history worth talking about and personally I'm all time stats kinda guy.

Unlike you I don't have to cherry pick times. You sucked before Pearl got there, you suck now but
not as bad but you still suck, sorry then again I'm not.
still wrong sidewalk

you arent smarter than my dog. barbee was to the worst. Again tenneessee was in far better shape. Barnes could nevet do what pearl did at Auburn. Agaib you are wrong
You can't even write with proper english. A fourth grader is smarter than you. Look what you just wrote. I'll not argue that Auburn is a crappy place against you, but Barnes didn't get a solid team to start with either.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You can't even write with proper english. A fourth grader is smarter than you. Look what you just wrote. I'll not argue that Auburn is a crappy place against you, but Barnes didn't get a solid team to start with either.
barnes inherited a dar better situation. Its not debatable. Pearl has also accomplished mlre at auburn than barnes has at Tennessee. You lose again

one season does not tell the story. Stop it.
Barnes has a better overall winning percentage at UT than Pearl has at Auburn both SEC games and overall games. He has also won more NCAA tourney games at UT than Pearl has at Auburn. End of story...

Barnes has a better overall winning percentage at UT than Pearl has at Auburn both SEC games and overall games. He has also won more NCAA tourney games at UT than Pearl has at Auburn. End of story...
barnes didnt start in the near the hole pearl did. Yet pearl still has more sec titles and more head to head victories. end of story

barnes didnt start in the near the hole pearl did. Yet pearl still has more sec titles and more head to head victories. end of story
Barnes beats Pearl in every category and he has had less time at UT than Pearl at Auburn. Plus, he wins the right way and wins COY awards.

Pearl has been weighed and measured and comes up wanting.

Barnes beats Pearl in every category and he has had less time at UT than Pearl at Auburn. Plus, he wins the right way and wins COY awards.

Pearl has been weighed and measured and comes up wanting.
every category? how stupid are you? Head to head and sec titles goes to pearl.

every category? how stupid are you? Head to head and sec titles goes to pearl.
SEC titles are tied 2 reg and 2 sect as Pearl has an extra year. So you really can't count last year SECT. Barnes has won more NCAAT games even with less time and Barnes has the better winning % in both SEC and NCAA games. Sorry, you lose.

SEC titles are tied 2 reg and 2 sect as Pearl has an extra year. So you really can't count last year SECT. Barnes has won more NCAAT games even with less time and Barnes has the better winning % in both SEC and NCAA games. Sorry, you lose.
Again pearl was in a far bigger hole. stfu. More sec titles and head to head. You are still losing. and the final 4 is bigger than anything you have

Again pearl was in a far bigger hole. stfu. More sec titles and head to head. You are still losing. and the final 4 is bigger than anything you have
14-16 is not a larger hole than 16-16. You seem to forget that Pearl was 5 years gone when Barnes arrived. Everything that Pearl left was long gone. Both coaches started with poor hands, so that is a tie. Y'all have the one off FF, but UT has performed better overall than Auburn and hasn't collapsed like Auburn in the NCAAT.

14-16 is not a larger hole than 16-16. You seem to forget that Pearl was 5 years gone when Barnes arrived. Everything that Pearl left was long gone. Both coaches started with poor hands, so that is a tie. Y'all have the one off FF, but UT has performed better overall than Auburn and hasn't collapsed like Auburn in the NCAAT.
it was not a tie. martin made a sweet 16 after pearl at tennessee you idiot. yes tennesse was in far better shape. Its more than 1 season back. You are just not smart

it was not a tie. martin made a sweet 16 after pearl at tennessee you idiot. yes tennesse was in far better shape. Its more than 1 season back. You are just not smart
I imagine when you're losing an argument you want to call your opponent bad names. Try to resist that urge please.

Martin wasn't the coach directly before Barnes. I have told you that before, but you seem unable to grasp it. Maybe, you're not very smart?

I imagine when you're losing an argument you want to call your opponent bad names. Try to resist that urge please.

Martin wasn't the coach directly before Barnes. I have told you that before, but you seem unable to grasp it.
When one is acting like an idiot and posting dumb thingsmlike you are I will call you for what you are. An idiot. barnes took over 2 years after thst sweet 16 tub. Gtfo here

When one is acting like an idiot and posting dumb thingsmlike you are I will call you for what you are. An idiot. barnes took over 2 years after thst sweet 16 tub. Gtfo here
You're getting your ass kicked and you're angry, I get it. Try calling me out with facts instead of names, k?

What don't you get about players being gone? Players take you into the NCAA not aura.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
You're getting your ass kicked and you're angry, I get it. Try calling me out with facts instead of names, k?
I have never once cone close to losing to you. You are dumber than shit. Head to head and SEC titles are facts

I have never once cone close to losing to you. You are dumber than shit. Head to head and SEC titles are facts
Winning percentage is fact. The SEC/SECT are tied as Pearl has an extra year. I have not pounded you with Barnes wins from other schools to be fair. I have kept the measurables even. You can't give pearl an extra year and call it fair.

Like you said earlier, you can't look to one game or a couple of games. It is overall body of work.

Winning percentage is fact. The SEC/SECT are tied as Pearl has an extra year. I have not pounded you with Barnes wins from other schools to be fair. I have kept the measurables even. You can't give pearl an extra year and call it fair.

Like you said earlier, you can't look to one game or a couple of games. It is overall body of work.
I can to call it fair because the hole was different where we started. Also you cant dodge the head to head. more sec titles and more head to head wins. thats more thab just a couple games idiot

I can to call it fair because the hole was different where we started. Also you cant dodge the head to head. more sec titles and more head to head wins. thats more thab just a couple games idiot
That is a made up excuse. It is a losers argument. It doesn't work and that is why it is called a loser's argument 😆

The only thing you got is head to head and that is shrinking lately. Barnes has everything else.

That is a made up excuse. It is a losers argument. It doesn't work and that is why it is called a loser's argument 😆

The only thing you got is head to head and that is shrinking lately. Barnes has everything else.
its reality . Bruce Pearl bas more sec titles. Its a fact. the losers mentality is you trying to move the timeline even though barnes started in a much better spot. You lose as always

its reality . Bruce Pearl bas more sec titles. Its a fact. the losers mentality is you trying to move the timeline even though barnes started in a much better spot. You lose as always
No it isn't. It is an excuse, both coaches inherited poor squads. You have not been able to prove otherwise other than you blabbing it. Explain the difference between two non NCAAT teams that didn't have winning records. Furthermore you have to account for UT losing all the players from Martin and Pearls teams.

No it isn't. It is an excuse, both coaches inherited poor squads. You have not been able to prove otherwise other than you blabbing it. Explain the difference between two non NCAAT teams that didn't have winning records. Furthermore you have to account for UT losing all the players from Martin and Pearls teams.
Tennessee went to a sweet 16 just 2 years before barnes got hired. Tennesee was relevant. This is fact and realoty. Auburn had two player on the roater when pearl arrived

Tennessee went to a sweet 16 just 2 years before barnes got hired. Tennesee was relevant. This is fact and realoty. Auburn had two player on the roater when pearl arrived
Those players were gone. Try again...

Those players were gone. Try again...
its not just about the returning players dumbshit. Its how the program was viewed for recruiting among other things. Barnes wouldnt have even taken the Auburn job bevause of how bad it was . Did you onow Auburn had a player get caught point shaving right before pearl came? Tennessee standing was far better than Auburn at that time. Again no ncaa tourney apperance since 2003.

The only power 5 situation worse than what pearl took over at Auburn that I can remember is what Scott Drew did at Baylor

its not just about the returning players dumbshit. Its how the program was viewed for recruiting among other things. Barnes wouldnt have even taken the Auburn job bevause of how bad it was . Did you onow Auburn had a player get caught point shaving right before pearl came? Tennessee standing was far better than Auburn at that time. Again no ncaa tourney apperance since 2003.
Quit calling me names. UT obviously fired two coaches and it isn't a good recruiting look. Coaches matter in recruiting or didn't you know? 2003 has nothing to do with 2014 or 2015.

Quit calling me names. UT obviously fired two coaches and it isn't a good recruiting look. Coaches matter in recruiting or didn't you know? 2003 has nothing to do with 2014 or 2015.
I will stop calling you names when you stop making dumb post. You didnt fire Martin. He left. Pearl also wasnt fired for on court performance. apearl made Tennessee a place player wanted to go to and it certainly helped barnes also. had pearl had a coach like himself 5 years before at Auburn when he arrived he would have been much better off. elite 8 run in 2010, sweet 16 run in 2014. Auburn had none of those things.

The only power 5 situation worse than what pearl took over at Auburn that I can remember is what Scott Drew did at Baylor

Objectively you'd have to say at least Kelvin Sampson. He was hired in 2014, just like Pearl. Houston had missed the tournament 20 of the previous 21 years and hadn't won a game in the NCAAs since 1984. And Houston has had much more success than Auburn in the past decade.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Objectively you'd have to say at least Kelvin Sampson. He was hired in 2014, just like Pearl. Houston had missed the tournament 20 of the previous 21 years and hadn't won a game in the NCAAs since 1984. And Houston has had much more success than Auburn in the past decade.
houston doesnt have the issue of a SEC type football program though. Auburn never had phi slama jama or anything like that. Houston is also a huge market. Not a small college town

ADVERTISEMENT