ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

You can easily argue that happ in college was better than Anthony Davis as a freshman, nba potential is meaningless in this discussion
Are you being serious? I have hard time saying Haap is better than Orlando Tucker---Much less Anthony Davis.

I mean, this cannot be a serious post. Davis won every award known to CBB. As a freshman. And you think Haap, who hasn't won shit, is better?

giphy.gif

He really did have just about the most perfect season in recent CBB history. But I think the argument for Happ is like the who had the better career, Issel or Davis argument.
No.....its nothing like that. Its a terrible take.
And by perfect season, do you mean:

NABC, Sporting News, USWB, AP player of the year, perfect.. Or Naismith POY ....Or John Wooden Award winner , perfect? Or a unanimous 1st team All-American, perfect?

He was also NDPOY...Pete Newell Big Man award. So on and so on.

Or do you mean "most perfect season", in terms of hitting a bunch of layups?

Worst take in the history of this board.

No.....its nothing like that. Its a terrible take.
And by perfect season, do you mean:

NABC, Sporting News, USWB, AP player of the year, perfect.. Or Naismith POY ....Or John Wooden Award winner , perfect? Or a unanimous 1st team All-American, perfect?

He was also NDPOY...Pete Newell Big Man award. So on and so on.

Or do you mean "most perfect season", in terms of hitting a bunch of layups?

Worst take in the history of this board.
I was talking about Anthony Davis.

Now why would I think Morgan is better than possibly the GOAT?

FTR, no, I don't. But saying he's better than Morgan, is a far cry as to calling him ossibly the GOAT. That's just stupid. Worst take ever.

I guess I must have missed it, who said he was the GOAT? Sounds like a poster Id get along with but cant seem to find it anywhere. Was it another thread?

I guess I must have missed it, who said he was the GOAT? Sounds like a poster Id get along with but cant seem to find it anywhere. Was it another thread?
I don't blame you---I'd get away from that argument too.

Very wise.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I don't blame you---I'd get away from that argument too.

Very wise.

I certainly never said Ethan Happ was the GOAT. Especially since I believe Trae Young is.

I did say hes one of the best players of the past 20-30 years, if not of all time. Youve taken that and strawmanned it into me saying hes the greatest player to ever play.

I certainly never said Ethan Happ was the GOAT. Especially since I believe Trae Young is.

I did say hes one of the best players of the past 20-30 years, if not of all time. Youve taken that and strawmanned it into me saying hes the greatest player to ever play.
Where do you place him in your best players of the 21st century rankings?

Reactions: SNU0821

Wrong. Never said you said Happ was the GOAT. Might wanna go back and read my post. I said, "maybe, possibly" the GOAT. Which IS waht you said., I figured you might try something like this---So I was careful. Nice try, slick.

Wisconsin - They have one of the best college basketball players in the past 20-30 years or so (or maybe of all time)in Ethan Happ.

[_] story checks out
[X] no

Wrong. Never said you said Happ was the GOAT. Might wanna go back and read my post. I said, "maybe, possibly" the GOAT. Which IS waht you said., I figured you might try something like this---So I was careful. Nice try, slick.

Well when the hell did I say that? If Im going Giligan again here I certainly dont mean that. I do believe hes a top 50 player of all time. Havent studied the stats enough to know if hes top 20-30 of all time, but guarantee he is of the past 20-30 years.

To be fair, he did say, "possibly". Which is why when I replied, I made sure to use that exact word. He already tried the, "I didn't say he WAS the GOAT", shit.

Fail.

Well when the hell did I say that? If Im going Giligan again here I certainly dont mean that. I do believe hes a top 50 player of all time. Havent studied the stats enough to know if hes top 20-30 of all time, but guarantee he is of the past 20-30 years.
Meh---you said it bro. Maybe a little to much of this:

giphy.gif

Wisconsin - They have one of the best college basketball players in the past 20-30 years or so (or maybe of all time)in Ethan Happ.

That's your quote....

Reactions: hoosierdug
Meh---you said it bro. Maybe a little to much of this:

giphy.gif

That's your quote....

Yeah thats not saying hes better than every player who ever played

Yeah thats not saying hes better than every player who ever played
No, its not. Its saying, "possibly". Which is what I said; In very post. I'll give ya credit, man. You are trying.

No, its not. Its saying, "possibly". Which is what I said; In very post. I'll give ya credit, man. You are trying.

Well look you are the one in the wrong here. I am trying to tell you what I meant and youre trying to tell me what I meant.

Well look you are the one in the wrong here. I am trying to tell you what I meant and youre trying to tell me what I meant.
Ok then , what did you mean by:

You say Haap IS one of the best CCB players in the past 20-30 years. You then add, "Or maybe of all-time". So you are saying you wasn't implying he could be the GOAT, by saying he's "maybe the best CBB of all-time"?

Ok,......Laughing

You win, dude.

Ok then , what did you mean by:

Let me direct to me having already answered this earlier in the evebt you missed it Borden. I know youd never deliberately twist my words or ignore my responses now buddy!

Let me direct to me having already answered this earlier in the evebt you missed it Borden. I know youd never deliberately twist my words or ignore my responses now buddy!
LOL....Yeah, ok. The "that's not what I meant---even though it's what I said", routine. So, what you meant to say was, Haap is a Top 50 player of all-time. But instead it came out as, Haap might be the best of all-time?

Got it.Laughing

Top 5 spin...No doubt.

Borden.

And that Oladipo would win BTPOY over Burke.

And that Sheehey would score 15+ppg
Crazy about VO, huh? I mean thats right up there with, "Haap possibly being the greatest CBB of all-time".Laughing

Sheehey was a stretch, and a bad take. Still not worse than---

Haap possibly being the greatest CBB of all-time...Laughing

Crean vs Beilein was a terrible take. Still though...Not even close to, Haap being the best CBB of all-time..Laughing

Borden, fair play to you lad - have your fun - but we both know that's not what I said. And we both know youre going a little overboard here.

Youre alright by me though you old strawman creating ref bastard.

Yikes.

To quote Borden, Crean > Beilein might be one of the worst takes of all time. Thats why we love him though.
Umm, yeah. Not even close dude. But I do admire your effort. Me arguing Crean>>>Beilein, isn't remotely close to your Haap possibly being CBB greatest.

That shit's in a league of it's own.

Top 5 spin from you today. Top 5 deflection as well. You are on it, man.

Borden, fair play to you lad - have your fun - but we both know that's not what I said. And we both know youre going a little overboard here.

Youre alright by me though you old strawman creating ref bastard.
It's exactly what you said.

No strawman, brother. Its what you said. Then you changed it to, Top 50 or something.

Your alright though, my man...

Umm, yeah. Not even close dude. But I do admire your effort. Me arguing Crean>>>Beilein, isn't remotely close to your Haap possibly being CBB greatest.

That shit's in a league of it's own.

Top 5 spin from you today. Top 5 deflection as well. You are on it, man.

The last time you had a good take was you kept telling everyone Juwan Morgan would be really good. He turned out really good. Youre kind of a dummy whose wrong alot, but I give you due props for being right about that. Advanced stats love him and you know how much I love advanced stats.

The last time you had a good take was you kept telling everyone Juwan Morgan would be really good. He turned out really good. Youre kind of a dummy whose wrong alot, but I give you due props for being right about that. Advanced stats love him and you know how much I love advanced stats.
About??? Pretty sure I was talking about Langford before a soul on here knew the kid. With that being said----I've been wrong. Pleanty of times. So have you...So has most on here. That's life.

But Haap being possibly the best CBB of all-time trumps all.

Now, quit deflecting.Laughing

You are good dude. Awesome poster. The Haap comment was just bad. We all have those moments; Well, maybe not that bad.:D

UK
Cuse
Duke
Nevada(although I don't expect them to play anyone until the tourney, so I probably won't go out of my way to watch them unless I happen to see them playing some random team at 2 in the morning). So because of that I'll be looking out for the ..
Jayhawks

About??? Pretty sure I was talking about Langford before a soul on here knew the kid. With that being said----I've been wrong. Pleanty of times. So have you...So has most on here. That's life.

But Haap being possibly the best CBB of all-time trumps all.

Now, quit deflecting.Laughing

You are good dude. Awesome poster. The Haap comment was just bad. We all have those moments; Well, maybe not that bad.:D
tenor.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Crazy about VO, huh? I mean thats right up there with, "Haap possibly being the greatest CBB of all-time".Laughing

Sheehey was a stretch, and a bad take. Still not worse than---

Haap possibly being the greatest CBB of all-time...Laughing

Crean vs Beilein was a terrible take. Still though...Not even close to, Haap being the best CBB of all-time..Laughing

Didn't say you were crazy, just that you were wrong.

Back on topic...........

Auburn
My Hoosiers...
Duke
Indiana State(good friends son is there)
UK

Honorable mention: Louisville.

Back on topic...........

Auburn
My Hoosiers...
Duke
Indiana State(good friends son is there)
UK

Honorable mention: Louisville.

Now like anyone believes you when you list UK. You hate UK more than democrats hate republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT