ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NFL Offseason Threas

z36bzhe59ry61.jpg

Do not like
Damn, that’s brutal

• Sad
Reactions: bMORE607
Fvck we have Cleveland Steelers Cleveland in a brutal three game stretch. And Cleveland has a bye in between our games.
The Panthers end the year @ Buffalo, Tampa, @ New Orleans, and @ Tampa

Our November through January schedule might be the hardest in the NFL

Assuming they are healthy and are more reminiscent to the 2019 team as opposed to the 2020 team. I think the 49ers are in good position to make the playoffs. Relatively light schedule with most of the tougher outside division games being at home. I do wish with the extra game that they started the season earlier instead of ending it later. Personally.

Very happy all stadiums will allow full capacity crowds this season. As they should
Wanted to try and go out to the Vegas game. Tickets are nearly $1,000 and only going to go up since it's their first game in the stadium. Too bad we didn't play them in November or December.

Reactions: JimboBBN
The 49ers signed Marquise Lee. Hasn't played in a couple of years so he should be healthy coming off his ACL injury. Fairly young still. Any chances he could be a hidden jew?

Vikings defensive overhaul is complete. 7 new starters and 2 coming back from injury (Hunter & Barr).

DE Danielle Hunter
DT Dalvin Tomlinson
DT Michael Pierce
DE DJ Wonnum/Stephen Weatherly

LB Eric Kendricks
LB Anthony Barr

CB Bashaud Breeland
CB Patrick Peterson
CB Mackensie Alexander

S Harrison Smith
S Xavier Woods

Reactions: GhostOf301
Was hoping the 49ers would work it out for Julio Jones. But he ends up with the Titans. At least he didn't go to Seattle or the Rams.

Reactions: Villian07
That’s a lot for one maybe two years. And he might not even be fully healthy for that.
Well I guess that depends on the situation. The 49ers are relatively young with youth at crucial positions. It would be beneficial for them to add a playmaker at the only position of weakness on offense. Not the WR position overall, but a big, physical player at the position. Him, Samuel, Aiyuk with Kittle would be lethal.

Well I guess that depends on the situation. The 49ers are relatively young with youth at crucial positions. It would be beneficial for them to add a playmaker at the only position of weakness on offense. Not the WR position overall, but a big, physical player at the position. Him, Samuel, Aiyuk with Kittle would be lethal.
I would only trade for Julio if he was going to put you over the top. Does this make them SB favorites for the AFC, no.

Idk if they are even better then the Colts, depending on Wentz.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I would only trade for Julio if he was going to put you over the top. Does this make them SB favorites for the AFC, no.

I am not even saying it was a great move for the Titans. I just think it would have been worth it for the 49ers. He would have made a good receiving corps better at worst, great if he is in form.

I am not even saying it was a great move for the Titans. I just think it would have been worth it for the 49ers. He would have made a good receiving corps better at worst, great if he is in form.
To add to this. Not to be a sociopath who quotes his own posts. The 49ers are a run first offense with creative play designs in the passing game. With a receiver like Jones, it would keep defenses honest. But they do have Kittle. Jalen Hurd is an inside favorite, but has yet to play a snap in an NFL game.

Whatttttttttt

i realize their D isnt much but henry/brown/jones is a helluva set of skill players. Def best team in the division. After the way foles came in a led wentzs eagles to the super bow, and both have sucked since, im not so sure that wasnt just an insanely talented roster in philly wirh great chemistry.

I have no faith in wentz taking the colts anywhere, but ive been wrong before. Theh got rhe same problem he had in philly, no receivers.

Whatttttttttt

i realize their D isnt much but henry/brown/jones is a helluva set of skill players. Def best team in the division. After the way foles came in a led wentzs eagles to the super bow, and both have sucked since, im not so sure that wasnt just an insanely talented roster in philly wirh great chemistry.

I have no faith in wentz taking the colts anywhere, but ive been wrong before. Theh got rhe same problem he had in philly, no receivers.
Colts made the playoffs with old ass Phillip Rivers. And the Titans lost their OC. South might be closer then you think.

Ill throw some $$$ at the titans to win the south if u like to gamble.

Im not sure old ass rivers > Wentz.

I wish ur ravens woulda gave a 2nd rounder for Julio, for Lamars sake. Maybe Watkins can stay healthy for a change this year. Hes electric when healthy.

Hell i wish my Packers woulda gave a 2nd for julio to maybe get rodgers back on board. Julio and adams with rodgers at qb would be hard to stop.

I wish ur ravens woulda gave a 2nd rounder for Julio, for Lamars sake. Maybe Watkins can stay healthy for a change this year. Hes electric when healthy.
I didn’t want him. Not prime Julio and we didn’t have to the cap to fit him unless we got rid of somebody else

I still think if he can stay healthy hes a top 10 wr. But who knows wrs do tend to fall off fast.

I’m not trading a 2nd and 4th for a 32 year old receiver coming off an injury filled season with a cap hit of $15 million this year and $23 million next year.

My team drafts so poorly i dont value picks as much as most.

Granted when they do hit, they knock it out of the park.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT