ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Man grabbing corral was a steal. I think hes the best qb in this draft, the same way i thought dak was the best qb in his draft. Hopefully for yalls sake he turns into a stud, i know yalls qb carousal hasnt been pretty.

As a gb fan i jist hope the watson kid out of ndsu is legit. I liked the reat of our picks alot, just wish we had traded up for a first round receiver or took one with our 2 first round picks.

Most Panthers fans are loving this pick. We got the best tackle at 6 and then Matt at the end of the third. Has to be a considered a win for the draft.

Don’t expect him to be the week on starter, but with Sam’s limitations and injury history, I absolutely expect to see him at some point this season. Behind a much improved offensive line.

As far as your Packers, couldn’t believe they didn’t take receiver in the first round. Feels like they shorting Rogers. I don’t know a thing about Watson other than he’s really raw but very talented.

Most Panthers fans are loving this pick. We got the best tackle at 6 and then Matt at the end of the third. Has to be a considered a win for the draft.

Don’t expect him to be the week on starter, but with Sam’s limitations and injury history, I absolutely expect to see him at some point this season. Behind a much improved offensive line.

As far as your Packers, couldn’t believe they didn’t take receiver in the first round. Feels like they shorting Rogers. I don’t know a thing about Watson other than he’s really raw but very talented.

I like the Corral draft pick also. I didn’t know our #1 draft pick was from Charlotte but the O line is already looking better than last year. I just hope McCafferey can stay healthy.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Packers havent taken a offensive player besides love in like 15 drafts. Javon walker fsu (bust) was the last first round wr theyve taken.

they do have an insane track record drafting in the second round though. Their last 3 2nd round wrs were adams, cobb, nelson, jennings so big shoes to fill for watson.

im with ya tho im still dumbfounded by the adams trade, like if ur gonna trade adams why even bring back rodgers. Guess we will see, we gotta bring in a few more WRs FA style one would think.

ADVERTISEMENT