ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Officiating

Jul 6, 2007
Seems to fit the times. I’m no expert, like Kentucky fans, but these refs have been abysmal in the games I’ve watched so far. And announcers not holding back. Walton clowned em the entire time at Maui. Bilas just laughed his ass off at em, too.

College basketball officiating has been so inconsistent for so many years where you almost have to recalibrate your understanding of what is/isn’t a foul as you flip on a different game...that I’m not sure I’ve noticed anything too different thus far.

I am interested to see how they do in big games without the fans. There was a good block call against duke last night that I thought would’ve been a charge if that arena was packed.

College basketball officiating has been so inconsistent for so many years where you almost have to recalibrate your understanding of what is/isn’t a foul as you flip on a different game...that I’m not sure I’ve noticed anything too different thus far.

I am interested to see how they do in big games without the fans. There was a good block call against duke last night that I thought would’ve been a charge if that arena was packed.

Really well said up top. I spend the first 8 min of any game figuring out what the rules are that day.

Reactions: Toast. and 829305
tumblr_o2wmue3T791re63uwo1_500.gifv

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT