ADVERTISEMENT

“Kansas Deserves Better.”

That's the way I feel about FSU too, but results matter. Rankings shouldn't equal seeding necessarily, but you have to reward teams that overperform just as you penalize teams that underperform

That's fine but 15-5 in the PAC = 6 seed
12-8 in the Big Ten = 2 seed

There's a serious problem that the NCAA needs to address

No disagreement, I feel like there is an enforcement of utilizing data to make decisions as opposed to just applying your own judgement. Needs to be a balance, but clearly they got it wrong this year

Reactions: duckboy33
Kansas should have been a 6 or 7 seed

They had 8 wins over teams that reached the 2nd round, including a double digit win over Baylor, and you think that's the resume of a 6 or 7?

They may have 6 or 7 seed talent, but that's not how teams are seeded and shouldn't be. Self did a great job to put them in position to get a lot of quality wins.

They had 8 wins over teams that reached the 2nd round, including a double digit win over Baylor, and you think that's the resume of a 6 or 7?

They may have 6 or 7 seed talent, but that's not how teams are seeded and shouldn't be. Self did a great job to put them in position to get a lot of quality wins.

Nobody in the Big12 outside of Baylor should have been better than a 6 seed

If Oregon loses by 30 or more, I will not be claiming Oregon should have been a 3 seed.

Who cares about the score? KU had walk-ons in for the last 4 minutes and Wilson was worthless. I'd love to see Oregon keep it close with USC if they shoot 61% from three.

You were down 17-1 vs USC, 30-11, 43-22 at half, and they led by 20 throughout most of the 2nd half before coasting.

It's hilarious that you're trashing a limited KU team based on this result, while hyping Oregon as vastly underrated. 😆

Who cares about the score? KU had walk-ons in for the last 4 minutes and Wilson was worthless. I'd love to see Oregon keep it close with USC if they shoot 61% from three.

You were down 17-1 vs USC, 30-11, 43-22 at half, and they led by 20 throughout most of the 2nd half before coasting.

It's hilarious that you're trashing a limited KU team based on this result, while hyping Oregon as vastly underrated. 😆

I don't care about the score. Game was over at halftime, that's when I stopped watching. The Big Ten and Big 12 flopped. It's clear the committee overseeded them. It's kind of silly to try to deny it now.

Only someone who lost by 35 says who cares about the score RollLaugh

As in "an ass-kicking is an ass-kicking." Both Oregon and KU got their asses kicked by USC. The final margin is irrelevant.

Fun fact, since you are calling out Ohio State.

Had they not taken Illinois to OT in the BTT finals, let alone beaten Michigan, they would've flip-flopped with Iowa as the lower 2 seed.

The committee had pretty much said most of the bracket was finalized by then, so it's safe to say they would've had the same opponents lined up for them as well.

I wonder how each would've fared with the roles reversed.

Would Ohio State have gotten destroyed by Oregon in the 2nd Rd, or would they have even made it that far? Would Iowa have gotten upset by Oral Roberts, or Florida if they made it that far?

Indeed, this is what happens when the committee overreacts to something.

Reactions: duckboy33
I don't care about the score. Game was over at halftime, that's when I stopped watching. The Big Ten and Big 12 flopped. It's clear the committee overseeded them. It's kind of silly to try to deny it now.

And USC-Oregon was over at halftime. In fact they were down more. Yet you think that Oregon is vastly underseeded. 😆

LOL. I like how you act like this happens every year.

The Pac-12 is 6th in tourney win % since '85. Boo hoo. You got undervalued one year. What a travesty!

Oh it certainly is. Nobody cares about conference games. Y'all lost on CBS by 34. It's your worse tournament loss ever. Deflecting ain't gonna change that.

Who said it wasn't an embarrassing loss? The point is that it's ridiculous for people to retroactively try to label KU a 7 seed. Especially someone who expected it to be a "war." And whose supposedly way-underrated team got waxed by USC too.

Who said it wasn't an embarrassing loss? The point is that it's ridiculous for people to retroactively try to label KU a 7 seed. Especially someone who expected it to be a "war." And whose supposedly way-underrated team got waxed by USC too.

It was a war. Just a very one sided one

It was a war. Just a very one sided one

17-1. LOL. Your game was over in the blink of an eye. And I'm pretty sure you weren't down a starter and your best rebounder.

But you got more garbage time points while Bill put in walk-ons. That's swell.

I think KU suffered from inconsistency due to missed practice times. Sometimes, KU was a world beater and sometimes they looked lost.

However, KU did have a winning season and made it to the dance and that is more than you can say for some.

ADVERTISEMENT