ADVERTISEMENT

Zions most impressive stat?

He shoots something like 70%. And that is brought down by his three point shooting (32%)... he shoots 76% from two. To me that's a pretty amazing stat.

He is a very odd player, I feel, for refs. He moves so very quickly, and his hands are INSANELY quick... I honestly have a hard time sometimes even seeing what he is doing on D, especially with some of his step-in steals.
He's okay, but doubt he'll do anything in the pros...I honestly can't even say that with a straight face. What he's done this year, at his size is nothing short of amazing! I couldn't believe a guy who would be the heaviest player in the NBA was playing defense on a regular basis near half court.

A human shouldn't be able to do some of the things he's done this year!

He's okay, but doubt he'll do anything in the pros...I honestly can't even say that with a straight face. What he's done this year, at his size is nothing short of amazing! I couldn't believe a guy who would be the heaviest player in the NBA was playing defense on a regular basis near half court.

A human shouldn't be able to do some of the things he's done this year!
Imagine the damage he will do in the nba with an extra foul. He may average 5 steals and 5 blocks

Imagine the damage he will do in the nba with an extra foul. He may average 5 steals and 5 blocks
Two things that I never thought I'd see talked about together is that if he was a rookie in the NBA, he would not only have the highest vertical, but would also be the heaviest player in the NBA. Basic common sense would say that those two things don't help each other. It's not supposed to happen like that.

Hey, I know a player who averaged 4.7 blocks a game, 1.5 steals.....and only 2.0 fouls per game...

Anybody? Anybody?

Anthony Davis.....

Hey, I know a player who averaged 4.7 blocks a game, 1.5 steals.....and only 2.0 fouls per game...

Anybody? Anybody?
That's because he was a freak talent duh. With zion, its because of the refs.

Anthony Davis.....

I seen 1 UNC comment in this thread but I guess 1 means all in your book. Eyeroll
I count two unc fans and am not going to bother counting the uk fans. I also never used the word all in the quote you posted, and have no idea what the point is to your post.

I count two unc fans and am not going to bother counting the uk fans. I also never used the word all in the quote you posted, and have no idea what the point is to your post.

I know but I’m betting you assumed all otherwise you wouldn’t of mentioned UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT