ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Yes yes, crappy teams and all...

But Christ, the kid looks way better than anyone expected.

Yeah, he can dunk. And yeah, he is BIG... getting fouled on shots seems to have no impact on him. But his willingness to scrap and dive, his shooting touch, his phenomenal touch and use of length around the basket on layups, the two handed aggressiveness on rebounds... he looks way better than expected.

Three games were...

29 pts, 13 bds, 4assists
24 pts, 8 bds, 2assists
36 pts, 13 bds, 4assists

And the dunks...

Last edited:
Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
I couldn’t watch anymore. It’s time we go ahead and say move over Lebron, Kobe, Michael, and jahlil okafor. The greatest player ever is finally at duke. Where can I bet someone duke goes 40-0? I need to go make some easy money. Don’t even get me started on how he compares to the likes of the great Darvin ham and his dunks.

I couldn’t watch anymore. It’s time we go ahead and say move over Lebron, Kobe, Michael, and jahlil okafor. The greatest player ever is finally at duke. Where can I bet someone duke goes 40-0? I need to go make some easy money. Don’t even get me started on how he compares to the likes of the great Darvin ham and his dunks.

Relax, drama queen, and enjoy the dunks;)

I mean, I'm sure the dude looks good dunking on crappy players from other countries but so did Huffman, who probably won't average 7 minutes a game. I like Zion though. Seems like a really good dude and is certainly not hard to pull for. Out of all the guys going to Duke I hope he does the best.

Hold on a second... 99% of dunkers don’t look that good dunking with nobody in the way in practice. Come on now, that is nasty shit:)

Reactions: KYtotheCore
He has obviously mastered the jump thru....uses it on nearly every layup. His explosive vert saves that left handed scoop from getting easily tossed. He will be a force even if his outside game is off b/c the guy was made to create contact.

How soon will he start to kick his legs out when he shoots and take those duke flops like we all have grown to love? Please advise

*is confused by the quality of that post compared to post:like ratio, figures poster must post a lot of Wood You Wednesdays*

Gotta say . . . while I don't want Duke to win another game, I'm looking forward to this kid's play this year. I'm not one to point out shortcomings, Lord knows I've got 'em too. I want him to be amazing this year, with exception of one game, two if we meet in the tourney. This kid has star written all over him. He's great for college b'ball, no matter where he went.

Some of our fans bash him now that he's at another program, but I'd be elated if he chose UK. Reminds me of John Wall . . . tons of hype, and will likely deliver on it.

That boy is good!

FB_IMG_1534672634960.jpg

it wasn't planned, but it's my favorite word. I saw it before I posted and since my phone knows me better than I know l myself, who am I to correct her?
oh god. Two of the most cringy words. Moist and discharge.

Gotta say . . . while I don't want Duke to win another game, I'm looking forward to this kid's play this year. I'm not one to point out shortcomings, Lord knows I've got 'em too. I want him to be amazing this year, with exception of one game, two if we meet in the tourney. This kid has star written all over him. He's great for college b'ball, no matter where he went.

Some of our fans bash him now that he's at another program, but I'd be elated if he chose UK. Reminds me of John Wall . . . tons of hype, and will likely deliver on it.

My favorite high school mix tape all time is still one of John Walls.

Edit: found it.

Saw on Rupp Rafters that he is a below average athlete. Oh and fat, extremely fat.

So those videos have to be edited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT