ADVERTISEMENT

Is Zion Williamson Considered a “Bust”?

Yeah, that round mound of rebound name came from him being Chet Holmgren like huh?
Barkley was 6'4", 250

Zion is 6'6 284

Quite the difference.

If Sir Charles haad Zion's athletic ability, speed, etc.----we'd be talking about him among the Top 5 greats.

@MelbBamaFan ---

Can you help me get access back to the board?

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He damn sure did. I remember (before the game) a lot of UK fans were saying Zion wouldn’t be good in college cause he only dominated slow, white guys in high school and the egg on their face that night! Boy, I tell ya. Good times!
I had no idea that guy could do the things he could do. I've never seen anything like it.
How the hell did he not average 70ppg in HS?
I really wish UK wasn’t the opponent that night. He definitely caught the cats off guard.

Barkley was 300 lbs or close to it coming out of college. He dedicated himself to losing weight, eating right etc and once he did that his game took off.

You can label him a bust and it may be fair because getting in shape and staying in shape is what's expected for a top draft pick. I think this year is going to be crucial for him.

The only real knock on Sam Bowie was who was drafted after him. He played 10 season and put up respectable 11 ppg and 8 rpg numbers while averaging 1.5 blocks per game. Maybe not 2nd pick in the draft numbers but definitely not bust numbers. His numbers are consistent with pervis Ellison’s career numbers and no one ever calls him a bust.

He damn sure did. I remember (before the game) a lot of UK fans were saying Zion wouldn’t be good in college cause he only dominated slow, white guys in high school and the egg on their face that night! Boy, I tell ya. Good times!
Do you all still celebrate that November game?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT