ADVERTISEMENT

Zion makes Kevin Knox his bitch.

See---this is why I responded the way I did----You can handle it.
Thats all I was doing too, brother-----You my man. For a UK'er---you a solid poster.:D
I appreciate the kind words. Your boys on the Indiana board have accepted me more than fpeaugh and victorbear. It’s always a blast posting over there and getting more likes than those two. The pic of Archie’s wife as my avatar there is a game changer.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I appreciate the kind words. Your boys on the Indiana board have accepted me more than fpeaugh and victorbear. It’s always a blast posting over there and getting more likes than those two. The pic of Archie’s wife as my avatar there is a game changer.
I post on RR sometimes...Never seem to have many issues. That is, until the not so stable posters come out the woods.:eek:

Archies wife is smoking, ass hot..

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I post on RR sometimes...Never seem to have many issues. That is, until the not so stable posters come out the woods.:eek:

Archies wife is smoking, ass hot..
Total smoke show. The reception I got wasn’t a warm one, but I’ve won many of their hearts lol. I always enjoy when u show up on rafters. You don’t get triggered either which is always good.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Naah, I'm good brother. What would suck though is being a fan of a team, and not ever being able to take a joke---A little fun. You guys at BBN are waaaaaaaay over sensitive. I mean had Knox, who I think is going to be a really good player, had done this ti ZIon, and a UK'er had posted it? Yeah, y'all be having some fun with it. YOu guys sure can dish it out---But damn are y'all some pussies when it comes taking it.

Grow up.

Borden, you see a foul there?

I think it was on that dunk that he 'hurt' his knee and is now out. I see the same thing every week at pick up when out of shape dudes try and jump and stuff. Have to know your limitations.

Reactions: Sevro
Op still jerking himself to one dunk in a summer league. It won’t be the last time Knox gets posterized, but I guarantee you Zion will see a few as well. Really looking forward to you posting those as well.

You consider what Zion did (strip ball, wide open dunk” as posterizing somebody??? Times have changed I guess. Watch some old Shawn Kemp videos on Youtube, that’s what you consider posterizing somebody! Dunking all over somebody.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
APrlWQ.gif

Look at how insecure you are lol. It must kill you that Tony Bennett has the same number of championships as Cal with far less talent
Laughing If only Cal had the talent Bennett had last year UK would've won it all! No doubt in my mind.

Knox is still kind of soft. But he actually got the better of Zion in that game.

I also think Zion needs to lose about 40 pounds or his knees won’t last past 30. Fun to watch because he plays so hard. Greenberg is probably right though.

Borden, you see a foul there?
On the Zion steal? Ummm, no. Especially considering you damn near have to commit an assault to get a foul called in the NBA. If thats a foul, then holy shit...

I think it was on that dunk that he 'hurt' his knee and is now out. I see the same thing every week at pick up when out of shape dudes try and jump and stuff. Have to know your limitations.
I thought he knocked knees with another player? Don't know for sure because I didn't actually watch the game.

Laughing If only Cal had the talent Bennett had last year UK would've won it all! No doubt in my mind.

Then Cal should have recruited some of those players. I don't think there's a single player on UVA that Cal offered. Whoops.

And how many final four's?

I'll take Bennett's championship to final four ratio over Cal's any day.

All that tells me is that Bennett gets the job done when he gets there. Cal may get there more often but he can't finish.

Reactions: UL_1986
I thought he knocked knees with another player? Don't know for sure because I didn't actually watch the game.

Maybe so. I just figured they don't really think they are winning it all this year so made a business decision. I just don't think a bruised knee is as big of an injury as they are making it out to be. I'm not knocking it. I mean, it's the summer league.

Bennett has one.....Archie has zero(Elite 8). Still doesn't change the fact that Bennett still has same amount titles(as Cal).

So your point?
My point was that IU has not been relevant in basketball in decades.

I'll take Bennett's championship to final four ratio over Cal's any day.

All that tells me is that Bennett gets the job done when he gets there. Cal may get there more often but he can't finish.
He has 1 championship and Bennett has 1 championship. You have to get there to have a chance for a championship. What is your point?

My point was that IU has not been relevant in basketball in decades.
Again----Your point? This is a thread about Zion. And you are making a point about IU basketball?:oops:

You= Terrible poster-----Great troll.

Reactions: kl40504
Cal has more final 4s in his time at UK than UVA has in their history. He has more final games while at UK than UVA has in their history. Bennett is a great coach but he would need to go to the final 4 5 times in the next 10 years to match what Cal has done.

He has 1 championship and Bennett has 1 championship. You have to get there to have a chance for a championship. What is your point?

That Bennett converts and Cal doesn’t

Something to consider . . . Every few years the tourney produces a team that has a great couple of seasons, that then go on to be unheard of for another decade or longer. Florida in the 90's, Uconn, I suspect Villanova will follow suit. It's not to discredit the accomplishments of those teams, but there has to be a pattern to avoid this perspective. UVA? TBD.

The point is, the greats are usually competing year after year, if not in the FF. Patterns determine legacy. Occasional trophies are good for reunions.

Also worth noting . . . I'm not overly passionate about it either way, so there's that too . . . just more of a passing thought, not a cause to pursue.

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT