ADVERTISEMENT

Zion makes Kevin Knox his bitch.

Duke punking UK? Where have I seen this before?

In other news, Barrett was a disaster last night.

Rough night for sure. Just a summer league game, thankfully.

Frank Jackson blew up in that game.

This will likely be the last time Kevin Knox makes the news in his life.

RIP Kevin Knox. We barely even know who you are but thanks for the Zion memory.
Similar to all those no names from Kansas in the NBA. That is if they are still in the NBA.

Yeah but UVA responded with a national championship. UK responded with a flameout to a 5-seed Auburn team that was missing Okeke LMAO
Once in a lifetime Championship. What about all those other years UVA flamed out including the only number one seed to ever lose to a 16 seed. UVA will be back to normal this year with a flame out in the NCAA tournament while UK will be playing for a chance to go to a final four.

I bet Jay Bilas said "wow" 30 times last night. He is a man child, greatest to play college ball. Love him, hate him, he's a beast.
WOW!

Once in a lifetime Championship. What about all those other years UVA flamed out including the only number one seed to ever lose to a 16 seed. UVA will be back to normal this year with a flame out in the NCAA tournament while UK will be playing for a chance to go to a final four.

Look at how insecure you are lol. It must kill you that Tony Bennett has the same number of championships as Cal with far less talent

Zion will be a force to reckon with outside the 3 point line. It was on line, just 2ft short. Knox almost gave up a 3.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Reactions: sgrooms and UL_1986
Both players are going to be great in the NBA, no need to knock on either of them.

Op still jerking himself to one dunk in a summer league. It won’t be the last time Knox gets posterized, but I guarantee you Zion will see a few as well. Really looking forward to you posting those as well.

Op still jerking himself to one dunk in a summer league. It won’t be the last time Knox gets posterized, but I guarantee you Zion will see a few as well. Really looking forward to you posting those as well.
Just so you know. It is the insecure pussies like you that were the intended audience ITT. Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
I didn't take it as "being dunked on". More as a grown ass man taking the ball from a kid..

Oh, then dunking it, of course.

Laughing

Reactions: Steelers2012
Cal------1
Tony-----1

Winking

Reactions: jhmossy
It must be tough Borden living vicariously through a Zion dunk. Someday, in the next 20 years Michael j Fox will return with Indiana basketball.
Naah, I'm good brother. What would suck though is being a fan of a team, and not ever being able to take a joke---A little fun. You guys at BBN are waaaaaaaay over sensitive. I mean had Knox, who I think is going to be a really good player, had done this ti ZIon, and a UK'er had posted it? Yeah, y'all be having some fun with it. YOu guys sure can dish it out---But damn are y'all some pussies when it comes taking it.

Grow up.

Naah, I'm good brother. What would suck though is being a fan of a team, and not ever being able to take a joke---A little fun. You guys at BBN are waaaaaaaay over sensitive. I mean had Knox, who I think is going to be a really good player, had done this ti ZIon, and a UK'er had posted it? Yeah, y'all be having some fun with it. YOu guys sure can dish it out---But damn are y'all some pussies when it comes taking it.

Grow up.
Breaking your balls borden. That’s what makes this place so much fun.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I'd say Knox deserved it. If you're going to declare to play in a man's league, then it's time to step up. No one's fault but Knox's. He's paid to much money to declare himself a pro, then get manhandled.

Breaking your balls borden. That’s what makes this place so much fun.
See---this is why I responded the way I did----You can handle it.
Thats all I was doing too, brother-----You my man. For a UK'er---you a solid poster.:D

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT