ADVERTISEMENT

Zion makes Kevin Knox his bitch.

APrlWQ.gif

Hahahahahaahahahhaahha

Reactions: Montana81
Something to consider . . . Every few years the tourney produces a team that has a great couple of seasons, that then go on to be unheard of for another decade or longer. Florida in the 90's, Uconn, I suspect Villanova will follow suit. It's not to discredit the accomplishments of those teams, but there has to be a pattern to avoid this perspective. UVA? TBD.

The point is, the greats are usually competing year after year, if not in the FF. Patterns determine legacy. Occasional trophies are good for reunions.

Also worth noting . . . I'm not overly passionate about it either way, so there's that too . . . just more of a passing thought, not a cause to pursue.
UVA will probably be another North Carolina State. Caught the Genie in the bottle one year and good for a few years but never in the hunt year after year.

Reactions: JC for 3
Guy repeats the same drivel on this board everyday and his fellow raftard considers it brilliance. Laughing

I’m shocked!

Truth is, if Zion can keep his weight down and can get some production around him he could be a very good player. If they do to him what they did to Davis, he better be looking forward to that rookie contract being up. He’s exciting to watch, but he can’t let himself turn into Oliver Miller

If Zion loses about 20 lbs between now and the start of the regular season, he will be in great shape.

He will be just fine, as long as you don’t have ******o expectations:)

Is it just me or does he look leaned out a bit now
Could be the shirt. As I said earlier, he has to be serious about his weight to compete and stay in the nba. He’s exciting to watch no doubt, but he has to be serious about staying in shape. There are plenty of guys just as strong, and fast as him in the nba.

ADVERTISEMENT