ADVERTISEMENT

Zags shouldn't try to run with bama

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
bammers have way more experience running from the cops and so forth. Playing right into their hands!

Don’t worry game in the Northwest. They will cheat Bama out of the W.

Reactions: P.G.S.
Sucks for Bama the refs making sure they aren’t allowed to play defense.

Timme pisses me off almost as much as Hansbrough did. Hate when a post player gets rewarded when his strategy is to initial the contact and dislodge the defender and then flail his arms around as if he’s getting fouled.
Yup he’s a joke.

Gonzaga’s chances for a 1 seed took a serious hit. One more loss will probably end it for them.

Timme pisses me off almost as much as Hansbrough did. Hate when a post player gets rewarded when his strategy is to initial the contact and dislodge the defender and then flail his arms around as if he’s getting fouled.
There are some things the NCAA needs to clean up as far as officiating goes. The one I hate the most is when a jump shooter does a shot fake to get his defender in the air and then lunges directly into him to draw the "foul". That's bullshit, and if anything should be an offensive foul.

Reactions: englandnu
There are some things the NCAA needs to clean up as far as officiating goes. The one I hate the most is when a jump shooter does a shot fake to get his defender in the air and then lunges directly into him to draw the "foul". That's bullshit, and if anything should be an offensive foul.
I hate when a guard drives the lane, jumps sideways into a defender and gets the call. Happens constantly.

The 3 pt shooter leg kick out for contact is still a thing too. But yeah I agree with what you're saying here. We are getting to the point where you almost cannot defend a 3 pt shooter on a close out situation, just better off rushing to the rim than rushing to the shooter.

The 3 pt shooter leg kick out for contact is still a thing too. But yeah I agree with what you're saying here. We are getting to the point where you almost cannot defend a 3 pt shooter on a close out situation, just better off rushing to the rim than rushing to the shooter.
Yep, that one pisses me off too. Got shooters falling down when the defender isn't even close to making contact. The officiating crews really need to start giving more technicals on these flops or nothing will ever change. As the rule is now the first time is a warning, then it's a technical. That's dumb. Everyone is already aware that it's a violation. Get rid of the warning and start giving techs. I don't think I've even seen a technical for a flop called yet this year.

Yep, that one pisses me off too. Got shooters falling down when the defender isn't even close to making contact. The officiating crews really need to start giving more technicals on these flops or nothing will ever change. As the rule is now the first time is a warning, then it's a technical. That's dumb. Everyone is already aware that it's a violation. Get rid of the warning and start giving techs. I don't think I've even seen a technical for a flop called yet this year.
In addition to techs, I would also recommend taking a chain saw to the leg of the shooters. A few amputees fixes this. Full stop

Totally agree, even on drivers. If a players sole intent is to get a foul called instead of actually trying to put the ball in the hole i dont think they should ever get rewarded with freethrows. Obv it becomes a bit more dangerous under the goal imo, but i still dont like it.

Totally agree, even on drivers. If a players sole intent is to get a foul called instead of actually trying to put the ball in the hole i dont think they should ever get rewarded with freethrows. Obv it becomes a bit more dangerous under the goal imo, but i still dont like it.
I feel like the refs ignore most of these acting jobs, flops and situations where the ball handler leans into a defender just to draw the foul.
Even on an old fat back TV, you can clearly see these things, but the refs that are standing right there, don't see them??? Odd.

Reactions: cdbearde
bammers have way more experience running from the cops and so forth. Playing right into their hands!
Cute, will see the viles soon and steal some more shit.

Cute, will see the viles soon and steal some more shit.
Your asses will match the color of your team colors bammer when we kick them. We have the guard play to shut y'all down.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT