ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo's got some dirt...

DWxTkQ0WkAI0Ew3.jpg:large

Hmm

RIP this years tournament.

No way Zona and now MSU survives this.

Some people have said that eventually this may turn to football once everything comes out CBB related. Has anything been made public that supports those claims? I’d love to see OU go down.

So she said No and then they used their position to persuade her to do something she didn't want to?

But where did he get the fork he used to eat the cake? If he doesn't have receipts the NCAA should burn Duke to the ground. Only way Duke gets out of this is to have UNC speak on their behalf to the NCAA.
Lol

Some people have said that eventually this may turn to football once everything comes out CBB related. Has anything been made public that supports those claims? I’d love to see OU go down.
What would truly be hilarious is if Kansas football got hit for cheating....for one win a season. They'd have Charlie Weis wire taps that were hours long calls for delivery.

I get the fact MSU fans are sour about JJ...but why on earth out of all of this....would $2700 to JJ's mom be the area that gets hit the hardest? Why would Kansas be involved? Do you really think that small amount swung JJ to Kansas instead of MSU? Kinda sounds like you wanting a situation like this to be the truth instead of it actually being true. LOL at you hearing credible WOTS....BTW

You can laugh at my post bud, but just wait. And there is 0 sourness about JJ. We are actually thrilled he didn't come here based on the WOTS BTW LOL.

You can laugh at my post bud, but just wait. And there is 0 sourness about JJ. We are actually thrilled he didn't come here based on the WOTS BTW LOL.

Spartan fans are weird. With all the shit the last few months with their sports programs they still can't back of their "holier than thou" attitude.

What I find funny is all the crap going on on Home Boards. There is someone on each home board who has "insider information" that says this so and so school is about to get burned and they are next. This is the same shit that came out in the fall as well from fans claiming "insider informatiom" and 99% of it all is Bullshit. No one has a clue who is next and anyone claiming so is full of shit.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Spartan fans are weird. With all the shit the last few months with their sports programs they still can't back of their "holier than thou" attitude.

What I find funny is all the crap going on on Home Boards. There is someone on each home board who has "insider information" that says this so and so school is about to get burned and they are next. This is the same shit that came out in the fall as well from fans claiming "insider informatiom" and 99% of it all is Bullshit. No one has a clue who is next and anyone claiming so is full of shit.

Haha I'll chill. Nobody likes the homeboard insider, but this is a bit different. Just know you should have never gotten involved with Apples.

Haha I'll chill. Nobody likes the homeboard insider, but this is a bit different. Just know you should have never gotten involved with Apples.
Apples gets paid well by under armour legally, correct? Isn’t she the director for their summer circuit or something?

Apples gets paid well by under armour legally, correct? Isn’t she the director for their summer circuit or something?

Emails said she was getting paid by both UA and ADIDAS. UA was legally since she was running UA sponsored events. No one knows what the ADIDAS part means though. Will be interesting because JJ went to KU but that has been the only connection JJ has to ADIDAS. He signed with UA after draft.

Correct. She gets paid a bit too much.
But it’s legal and reported right? I read an article today that could explain the $2700 line item. It wasn’t to JJ or apples, it was expenses for apples Boyfriend to attend under armour tourneys she was working at. Paid for his hotels and meals on a few occasions to get in his ear to get josh to sign with them for nba. Seems like their were emails discussing of this bf would be a potential asset to help woo apples

Talked to an editor at a local paper. Asked him what he thought about all this a few weeks ago. He told me if Kentucky is paying players, it's not through agents and shoe companies. But they haven't been able to prove what they suspect.

Reactions: American Male
That's exactly how I read the part with Indiana. He was trying to make a deal. We have no idea if MSU or Indiana had reciprocal interest. The only other thing we know at this time is he made a deal elsewhere.

Yeah. Obviously Bowen didn't end up going to MSU, and Harris signed with a different agency, but Bridges parents meeting with Dawkins and Bridges at least having a "late night" meeting setup is pretty sketchy. Hopefully Bridges simply said no to Dawkins when he put the offer on the table.

Here is a quote from Bridges last fall:

“I mean, if you get caught, that might be the end of your career,” Bridges told The Athletic in October. “I wanted to play in college really bad. I don’t know — materialistic things, they don’t really get to me. So when people were offering me money, I would say no right away, because I wanted to be able to live out my college experience. But really, I don’t know, it is hard, especially because I was so young at the time — 17.”

Asked if he wanted to share any examples of someone offering extra benefits, Bridges replied: “I don’t want to throw anybody under the bus.”

https://theathletic.com/251101/2018/02/23/michigan-state-has-a-decision-to-make-with-miles-bridges/

Talked to an editor at a local paper. Asked him what he thought about all this a few weeks ago. He told me if Kentucky is paying players, it's not through agents and shoe companies. But they haven't been able to prove what they suspect.

Of course K and Capel found out Cal's loophole and have exploited it to their advantage. They always take from Cal!

Cal make it
K take it

Are we expecting s couple news dumps a day going forward. No coincidence on the timing of these drops

Of course. Decent chance this stuff has been sitting in some reporters box for a while. That's the goal of a writer. Pick the time an article can have its biggest impact. March is about to begin. No bigger time with conference tournaments about to begin.

Yeah I mean it’s well known he wanted to play at MSU with his boys but his mom was running his recruitment and wanted the handouts from KU and certain access.
There’s a reason Jackson and Alexander (among others) ended up at KU

Yeah I mean it’s well known he wanted to play at MSU with his boys but his mom was running his recruitment and wanted the handouts from KU and certain access.
There’s a reason Jackson and Alexander (among others) ended up at KU

Not this shit again. Every recruit wants to go to MSU until they get paid to go somewhere else. Can't believe after everything that has come out the last few months with MSU and now word that MSU was involved in the Bowen bidding that you guys still believe all that shit that MSU is clean.

Reactions: CWood202
Not this shit again. Every recruit wants to go to MSU until they get paid to go somewhere else. Can't believe after everything that has come out the last few months with MSU and now word that MSU was involved in the Bowen bidding that you guys still believe all that shit that MSU is clean.

Just because Dawkins sent offers to IU MSU doesn’t mean they were a part of a bidding war. We have no idea what the response was and neither Indiana player signed with ASM.

I certainly don’t think many programs are clean but that article posted last night doesn’t say much. Dawkins was fishing but no one knows if Indiana and MSU bit at all

Just because Dawkins sent offers to IU MSU doesn’t mean they were a part of a bidding war. We have no idea what the response was and neither Indiana player signed with ASM.

I certainly don’t think many programs are clean but that article posted last night doesn’t say much. Dawkins was fishing but no one knows if Indiana and MSU bit at all

That I understand. But with the scandals and MSU being connected in one way or another to this (Kansas obviously connected as well) I'd be reframing from the attitude MSU fans have towards other programs.

And yet don't get loud.

Didnt become a Duke fan til '98. Before that, I was a Tech fan, so I don't have any. But since I've been a Duke fan, they've won 3 Natty's and gone to 5 Final Fours! I've got some good memories!
Laughing

I envisioned you as a bandwagon fan.

That I understand. But with the scandals and MSU being connected in one way or another to this (Kansas obviously connected as well) I'd be reframing from the attitude MSU fans have towards other programs.

Yeah I don't want to hear "Dollar Bill" from MSU fans anymore.

Department of Education is getting involved in the MSU rape scandal. Pucker up your buttholes, Spartans, Devos is going in dry.

Reactions: American Male
Department of Education is getting involved in the MSU rape scandal. Pucker up your buttholes, Spartans, Devos is going in dry.

Considering who her boss is, I doubt it. Hehehe

I mean she works Mr. Grab em by the p****! Hehehehe

Thou shalt not laugh at any patronizing of the "potus".. ---(make coal great again folks)

He's really gonna tell Devos to tell those boys if they do it again, they might become President of these here United States, with a lil Russian on the side!

ADVERTISEMENT