ADVERTISEMENT

Would you vote for Ric Flair over Biden and Trump?

I don’t want either one. They should both be in a home. Joe Biden’s level of mental state isn’t the baseline we should be comparing against.

Anyone who thinks Trump hasn’t radically diminished in mental fitness since 2016 is fooling themselves.
These are the two oldest candidates going against each other in the history of our country. The next oldest election was the last time they went against each other. One is clearly further brain fvcked than the other. Trump has moments where his cognitive decline is apparent. Biden has moments where it almost appears that he can form a sentence. To act like both sides is a winning argument is a cop out. As much as I hate that we are here again, it doesn't matter. Here we are. 4 years of Biden and the progressive loons will do far more harm than 4 years of orange man bad. We were told that when Trump lost the last election that the adults were back in charge. Do you believe that the adults are back in charge?

These are the two oldest candidates going against each other in the history of our country. The next oldest election was the last time they went against each other. One is clearly further brain fvcked than the other. Trump has moments where his cognitive decline is apparent. Biden has moments where it almost appears that he can form a sentence. To act like both sides is a winning argument is a cop out. As much as I hate that we are here again, it doesn't matter. Here we are. 4 years of Biden and the progressive loons will do far more harm than 4 years of orange man bad. We were told that when Trump lost the last election that the adults were back in charge. Do you believe that the adults are back in charge?

I’m not going to vote for either one. Period. This country needs to put in a max age. We have a minimum age. If a 33 year old can’t run, then a 78 year old shouldn’t either. Even if they were in good mental condition, the odds of an 80 year old dying is much greater than a 55 or 60 year old. That kind of risk of instability is not good.

I hope it’s the lowest popular vote for the winner ever.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I’m not going to vote for either one. Period. This country needs to put in a max age. We have a minimum age. If a 33 year old can’t run, then a 78 year old shouldn’t either. Even if they were in good mental condition, the odds of an 80 year old dying is much greater than a 55 or 60 year old. That kind of risk of instability is not good.

I hope it’s the lowest popular vote for the winner ever.
I agree with you. But you're avoiding the question. Do you feel like the adults are back in charge given how the country has been run by the current administration?

I agree with you. But you're avoiding the question. Do you feel like the adults are back in charge given how the country has been run by the current administration?

I didn’t avoid the question at all. I said I don’t like either one. I didn’t like them in 2020 and I don’t know.

The adults with diapers are running the country. Bill Clinton is younger than these guys and he was president 30 years ago!!

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I didn’t avoid the question at all. I said I don’t like either one. I didn’t like them in 2020 and I don’t know.

The adults with diapers are running the country. Bill Clinton is younger than these guys and he was president 30 years ago!!
Again. I agree with your opinions and statements on the age and cognitive state of our choices. But you are avoiding the question. You have said you don't want Biden. But you have yet to criticize him the way you have Trump. You're avoiding addressing the state of the country because you have to either admit that the evil orange man is a better option for our country, or that you don't care how shitty the current administration is because at least the orange man isn't in.

If you give me one legitimate criticism of Biden, I will give you two of Trump.

Again. I agree with your opinions and statements on the age and cognitive state of our choices. But you are avoiding the question. You have said you don't want Biden. But you have yet to criticize him the way you have Trump. You're avoiding addressing the state of the country because you have to either admit that the evil orange man is a better option for our country, or that you don't care how shitty the current administration is because at least the orange man isn't in.

If you give me one legitimate criticism of Biden, I will give you two of Trump.

I literally said that I agreed with the statement “Biden never had it.” The reason I criticized Trump was because it was in response to people saying he’s mentally fit. He’s not. He is clearly a shell of what he was in 2016. There’s no need to argue that Biden isn’t mentally fit, because it’s already widely accepted. It’s like arguing water is wet.

Biden needs to be wearing Velcro shoes. He is the least fit candidate ever to run for president and he’s addicted to spending money on other countries’ problems.

I don’t want either one. They should both be in a home. Joe Biden’s level of mental state isn’t the baseline we should be comparing against.

Anyone who thinks Trump hasn’t radically diminished in mental fitness since 2016 is fooling themselves.
I am not fooling myself. He is still bright.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm and Visk
Trump obviously doesn't have the same fastball he had 4 or even 8 years ago. It takes a strong individual to be out through the lawsuits, judgements, false charges, media bashing, and every underhanded trick used against him over the past 8 years. Every person on this board would have wilted like a dead flower. Every president we've had in our lifetime would have thrown in the towel and most of them had media cover.

Trump has his faults, but he has my respect and vote.

Last edited:
Trump obviously doesn't have the same fastball he had 4 or even 8 years ago. It takes a strong individual to be out through the lawsuits, judgements, false charges, media bashing, and every underhanded trip used against him over the past 8 years. Every person on this board would have wilted like a dead flower. Every president we've had in our lifetime would have thrown in the towel and most of them had media cover.

You nailed it Visk.

Trump obviously doesn't have the same fastball he had 4 or even 8 years ago. It takes a strong individual to be out through the lawsuits, judgements, false charges, media bashing, and every underhanded trick used against him over the past 8 years. Every person on this board would have wilted like a dead flower. Every president we've had in our lifetime would have thrown in the towel and most of them had media cover.

There is no way Clinton would have thrown in the towel.

All you people bitching about the 2 main candidates, how about voting for RFK if you are really that perturbed? I hear lots of people crying about it but will not vote 3rd party.

Party Running GIF by TRT
Oh, he'll be suicided before November.

ADVERTISEMENT