ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you Wednesday X

Wood you?

• Total voters
sway.gif
giphy.gif

wood knot, but leaning towards wood at this point. Will anybody else, other than the people directly involved in this scenario, know about what happened? Will the people involved have any evidence that I did these things?
Well, there's the bar tab..

You mean I’ve waited a whole week for this??? You beat everything you know that!:mad:

Thread should have been wood you the chiropractor girl but the doctor has to watch/talk with you.

I’d let the chiropractor with his funky voice and everyone of y’all watch if I got to crack her! Absolutey no shame in my game at all. I’d do shit to her that would make some of y’all blush lolSmokinSmile

Reactions: I am stupid
1) Pretty easy. Just gotta be smart to not get caught
2) Smoke some crack and **** her in the butt. All I have to do is insert once and I'm done.
3) Didn't say I have to cut off my entire appendage. Just take a little off. I can always buy a new thumb or toe once I got that paper anyways.
4) I'll make this bitch orgasm in a sec. Plus, if this is all that stands between me and 10 million, I'm doing it.

Honestly, the toughest part for me is smoking the crack. I don't want to get addicted.
You got the AIDS sticking it in the butt...that's the higher risk skank hole

I'd never make it past Task 1

I'd rent a storage locker in Mizzery, store the meth.
Could sell on my own time.
Sell the car south of the border (connections help) for a few hundies.

Keep the ~1million payload and look for thenext sucker promsing 10mil and take him for 1/10 as well.

This is the week Wood You Wednesday jumped the shark. Hell of a run, though.

And it’s an easy no. It’s basically like asking someone how shitty their life is? Is it super shitty? Well then, I have a deal for you.

Damn. No. Just no.

I have done many things of questionable legality but even I have to say no here. The totality of the 4 tasks doesn't provide an adequate risk profile for a $10mm reward

ADVERTISEMENT