Wood you Wednesday X

Wood you?

• Total voters

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
You are approached by a stranger who tells you that you must complete 4 tasks. And after each task, you will receive orders for your next one. At the completion of the fourth task, you will receive $10 million dollars.

You are given keys to a car with a trunk full of meth. You must deliver this car to the parking lot of a coffee shop directly across from a police department.

After delivering the car full of meth, you are given keys and directions to a motel 6 room. In that room is a prostitute smoking crack. You must smoke crack with her and have unprotected sex afterwards.

After you have unprotected sex with the crackhead prostitute she gives you a pair of loppers. Your choice between one of your thumbs or one of your big toes. You must cut one off yourself

Your final task is to go neck deep in this lady until she has a showery orgasm

article-2451572-18A36A3F00000578-688_634x477.jpg

There’s a lot I would do for money. Cutting off my big toe or getting aids and aids aren’t some of them.

1) Pretty easy. Just gotta be smart to not get caught
2) Smoke some crack and **** her in the butt. All I have to do is insert once and I'm done.
3) Didn't say I have to cut off my entire appendage. Just take a little off. I can always buy a new thumb or toe once I got that paper anyways.
4) I'll make this bitch orgasm in a sec. Plus, if this is all that stands between me and 10 million, I'm doing it.

Honestly, the toughest part for me is smoking the crack. I don't want to get addicted.

Last edited:
2) Smoke some crack and **** her in the butt. All I have to do is insert once and I'm done.
3) DIdn't say I have to cut off my entire appendage. Just take a little off. I can always buy a new thumb or toe once I got that paper anyways.
4) I'll make this bitch orgasm in a sec. Plus, if this is all that stands between me and 10 million, I'm doing it.

Honestly, the toughest part for me is smoking the crack. I don't want to get addicted.
I wish I could get off that easy.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
3) Didn't say I have to cut off my entire appendage. Just take a little off. I can always buy a new thumb or toe once I got that paper anyways.

Stop trying to Us your way out of this!

wood knot, but leaning towards wood at this point. Will anybody else, other than the people directly involved in this scenario, know about what happened? Will the people involved have any evidence that I did these things?

So basically the question is do you want to risk AIDS and cut off a toe in exchange for not having to work again.

Easy no for me, but that said, just out of curiosity, what would a missing toe do to one's balance when playing golf or hockey?

So basically the question is do you want to risk AIDS and cut off a toe in exchange for not having to work again.

Easy no for me, but that said, just out of curiosity, what would a missing toe do to one's balance when playing golf or hockey?
it depends on which toe
if it is your big toe then you have a problem

ADVERTISEMENT