ADVERTISEMENT

Who's leaving from your team?

It's already been answered multiple times. But for Duke, just re-use this gif every year.

tenor.gif

Reactions: tw3301
The CB is trending that way FWIW

Isn’t the percentages going up for Memphis due to new entries? I believe most people who have predicted UK have stuck with it. Obviously people who didn’t have a prediction, making a prediction, is going to drop UKs % and up UMs?

Possibly Kenny Payne. UL has requested permission to talk with him.

This is nothing more than wanting to appease former players who were teammates of him. Also some HR requirements makes you interview more than 1 person and either minority or female whether they have a chance or not. You dont have to worry. KP has 0 chance. That is a fact. He’s not coming to UofL. That’s for sure.

We just announced meetings to permanently hire our AD tomorrow morning. Everything is going as planned. Expect Mack to be hired Tuesday or so

This is nothing more than wanting to appease former players who were teammates of him. Also some HR requirements makes you interview more than 1 person and either minority or female whether they have a chance or not. You dont have to worry. KP has 0 chance. That is a fact. He’s not coming to UofL. That’s for sure.

We just announced meetings to permanently hire our AD tomorrow morning. Everything is going as planned. Expect Mack to be hired Tuesday or so
Great news on both fronts.

I certainly hope he is back and am definitely optimistic about it at this point. It would make the team pretty deep.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I certainly hope he is back and am definitely optimistic about it at this point. It would make the team pretty deep.
This quote from the article I linked sounds as if he’ll be back. Let’s hope.
We all have a common goal and that’s the biggest one that pushes us — making it to the national championship,” Johnson said. “I haven’t been to one. I have one more year of eligibility. With that one year, I want nothing more than to win a national championship.”

You still think Cam is gone? From this article it sounds as if he’ll be back.
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1522848566
Just want to point out that the Post Gazette doesn't even know about Pitt Athletics let alone UNC athletics. Trust me on that.

I believe I saw the quote that they are referring to by Cam in this article, and it was a quote about if he were to return.

Not saying he will not return, but I am saying wait til Cam says something because trust me the Post Gazette knows nothing and doesn't have some inside scoop on it.

Have UNC fans heard anything about little possibly going overseas?

Legarald Vick announced today that he’s leaving.

The door just swung wide open for Langford. Crystal ball had us at 16% before today’s announcement. We’re now at 21%. I’ll take it.

Eli Brown
Troy Brown
MiKyle Mcintosh
Roman Sorkin
Keith Smith

Coming in:
Bol Bol
Louis King
Will Richardson
Niles Morris
More to come....

Since this portrays to next season....sounds like Langford is headed to Vandy. I know he canceled his IU visit and I've heard he prefers Vandy over all 3...hearing the same? @Da_Bull @IUfanBorden

Since this portrays to next season....sounds like Langford is headed to Vandy. I know he canceled his IU visit and I've heard he prefers Vandy over all 3...hearing the same? @Da_Bull @IUfanBorden
Doesn’t sound like that at all....
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.c...ndiana-kansas-vanderbilt-jordan-brand-classic

With Vick declaring, and Grimes will be in his ear all weekend, I like our odds. Don’t count out Kansas. Starting spot is available on arguably the top preseason team.

Out for Sure:
Brunson--graduating early, hired agent--expected
Bridges--graduating early hired agent--expected

Possible Out (Hopefully Not):
Spellman
Donte D
Paschall (Most unlikely to leave)

BACK FOR SURE:
Booth
Gillespie
Cosby-Roundtree
Samuels
Painter (Was a Red shirt)
Delaney

IN:
Quinerly
Swider
Slater

If Spellman, Donte and Paschall all come back, Nova will be very strong again.

Out for Sure:
Brunson--graduating early, hired agent--expected
Bridges--graduating early hired agent--expected

Possible Out (Hopefully Not):
Spellman
Donte D
Paschall (Most unlikely to leave)

BACK FOR SURE:
Booth
Gillespie
Cosby-Roundtree
Samuels
Painter (Was a Red shirt)
Delaney

IN:
Quinerly
Swider
Slater

If Spellman, Donte and Paschall all come back, Nova will be very strong again.

Bridges is a senior academically, so he is graduating on-time.

Booth and Paschall are also seniors academically, or should be, so would be grad students next season for their last year of athletic eligibility.

Heard that Paschall and DiVincenzo are testing the waters to get evaluations, like Hart and Jenkins did two years ago, and guessing both will return.

If Booth didn't suffer knee and hand/wrist injuries, he'd be draft bound.

For sure gone from UK:
Knox
Diallo
SGA
Wynyard
SKJ

For sure coming back:
Baker
Richards

Still up in the air:
Washington
Vanderbilt
Gabriel
Green

I think at this point.. all of them from the "up in the air" category return to Kentucky.

For sure gone from UK:
Knox
Diallo
SGA
Wynyard
SKJ

For sure coming back:
Baker
Richards

Still up in the air:
Washington
Vanderbilt
Gabriel
Green

I think at this point.. all of them from the "up in the air" category return to Kentucky.
I think Washington is gone. Gabriel is 50/50. Green will transfer IF Hagans does reclassify.

Cam announced today he’s returning. Also, had a minor hip procedure this week.

Yeah, I saw that. It had been trending hard that way recently but it’s nice to know officially. They should be really solid next year if the PG position isn’t a disaster.

Would be a mistake for any of them to leave. I think I agree on Hagans, he probably pushes Green out the door. No guard experience again if this happens.
I think Washington can get into the late 1st round. Kid has talent & the combine is made for someone like him. Plus I’ve heard his dad has the connections to get him a late 1st round spot.

I think Washington can get into the late 1st round. Kid has talent & the combine is made for someone like him. Plus I’ve heard his dad has the connections to get him a late 1st round spot.
He’s just going to have to make a ton of strides offensively if he wants to be a good pro. You can’t be a 6’7 power forward in the NBA with no perimeter/ball handling/shooting skills. Come back for a year, show you can stretch the defense, and go higher in a weeker draft next season. Just what I think would be best, but if he leaves it wouldn’t surprise me.

@JimboBBN Vanderbilt seems to be stuck. Kid probably wants to leave but can't. Any idea on where he's leaning?
You pretty much nailed it, Q. He’s stuck. If not for injuries, he’s the second or third highest kid UK has taken in the draft this year. I think all along he planned to be a one and done, but with so little playing time he has a lot to prove to scouts. I think he has no choice but to come back for his sophomore year.

Reactions: Quavarius
Would be a mistake for any of them to leave. I think I agree on Hagans, he probably pushes Green out the door. No guard experience again if this happens.
Seems crazy a guy like green with almost 900 minutes of experience as a freshman and almost avg 10 and 3 on solid as heck percentages would get pushed out. Seems like he would be perfect on a team loaded with scorers.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT