ADVERTISEMENT

Who's leaving from your team?

He has been good sometimes this season. I think he'll be a really good floor general in a few years. He might actually be a 4-year PG for Cal, short and doesn't excel at anything. Not much pro potential there. He'll never be the man though. This year he was overshadowed by SGA, next year it will be Quickley. I don't think he'll get as much PT next year because they will have a lot more guard depth with Baker, Herro, and Johnson. I would like to see UK offer Hagans and get him to reclassify to 18, but doesn't sound like that's going to happen.

yea, but does he really want to only be a bench player his whole career? I would tell him to leave just based on that awful 3pt shot he took at the end of the game last night. That was pathetic.

Wasn't he a McDonalds AA? I would think this year was a huge blow to the ego for him, especially losing his job to SGA early on. If I were him I would want to play somewhere where I wasn't constantly being recruited over. Just look at Matthews at Michigan, that was a great move for that kid. Green should follow suit and transfer somewhere on a lower rung than Kentucky.

yea, but does he really want to only be a bench player his whole career? I would tell him to leave just based on that awful 3pt shot he took at the end of the game last night. That was pathetic.

Wasn't he a McDonalds AA? I would think this year was a huge blow to the ego for him, especially losing his job to SGA early on. If I were him I would want to play somewhere where I wasn't constantly being recruited over. Just look at Matthews at Michigan, that was a great move for that kid. Green should follow suit and transfer somewhere on a lower rung than Kentucky.
Tell me about it, no idea WTF he was thinking on that shot... TONS of time left on the clock too. He'll never be Tyler Ulis, but I would settle for a heady PG that makes smart plays and doesn't turn the ball over. That's not asking too much I don't think. Laughing

I don't know about that. I think the original intent was to just be here one year though. More than anything I think Cam wanted to simply play for someone who wasn't a raging prick and have a chance to make a FF. They didn't make it that far so maybe that drives him to come back, especially since he has a year left on his graduate degree. Still, he may just want to play somewhere and start getting paid. I don't think another year really increases his chances all that much of playing in the Association.
Honestly and this is nothing against Cam, I hope he does leave. UNC really needs Nassir Little to come in & be a stud. Roy more than likely won’t play small ball again & he’s too loyal to a fault.
If Cam stays then I don’t see Little starting next year.

I hope so. I never blame a kid if he is ready to go get paid though, lol.
I know I would!!! Was having this conversation with a friend earlier. She was pissed that Cal basically makes kids go when they are ready. I said there's nothing wrong with that, he is just looking out for their best interest. It for us fans but I don't blame him or them for it. Cousins was an example. He didn't think he was ready and Cal basically said STFU and GTFO. Laughing Then you have guys like Bridges come back another year to try for a title even after Izzo told him he's an idiot. Well that backfired because they obviously got bounced early and he won't get drafted nearly as high this year as he could've last year.

Honestly and this is nothing against Cam, I hope he does leave. UNC really needs Nassir Little to come in & be a stud. Roy more than likely won’t play small ball again & he’s too loyal to a fault.
If Cam stays then I don’t see Little starting next year.
Basically how I feel about Diallo.

Here’s who I predict for Uk to be gone. Correct me or give your input @Kevin Bryan

Gone:
Knox (Lottery), Vanderbilt (Too much risk to return), SGA (Lottery), Diallo (Late 1st), Washington (Late 1st)

Potentially gone, whether transfer or somewhere:
Green (PT), Gabriel (Needs $), SKJ (PT), Wynard (Trouble)

Returns:
Baker, Richards, ‘18 recruits, and maybe the “potentially gone section”
I think Washington, Green, and SKJ all stay. SKJ got quite a bit better as the season progressed and saw a lot more PT, mostly taking it from stone hands Richards. He will have a big role next year, especially if UK whiffs on Montgomery and don't land Wiseman and get him to reclassify. Wynyard won't be back. Back to Kiwi land for him, IMO.

and possibly more. Expect Bolden to declare and get feedback and at least 1 transfer because that happens yearly.
Really hope Bolden doesn’t go. Not sure who could transfer, hopefully what’s his face Tucker took care of that

Really hope Bolden doesn’t go. Not sure who could transfer, hopefully what’s his face Tucker took care of that
I hope Bolden stays as well, he's been giving good minutes and would be the starting 5 next year as long as he doesn't regress. I could see MAYBE Vrank transferring, he's never going to get significant minutes and he will be a senior next year. Goldwire could decide he doesn't want to be back up PG for another 3 years, who knows.

I dont disagree that he needs another year. However, lots of guys leave while needing another year. If he’s a reason for a deep run in the tourney, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him enter his name in draft.
He might test the waters but every single scout will tell him that he needs to come back to Kansas.

I think Washington, Green, and SKJ all stay. SKJ got quite a bit better as the season progressed and saw a lot more PT, mostly taking it from stone hands Richards. He will have a big role next year, especially if UK whiffs on Montgomery and don't land Wiseman and get him to reclassify. Wynyard won't be back. Back to Kiwi land for him, IMO.

I saw where Evan Daniels quoted Wiseman not reclassifying officially and returning for his senior season..Danies said “He’s said this all along and so have we, yet no one still believes us.” Or something along those lines.

I just find it hard to believe Washington wouldnt get drafted if he left this year. He became great late. Very very competitive and a high motor. I think he’s an easy draft pick, possibly 1st round. I think he’s one that would kill it at the combine. Kind of like Spalding for UofL. Both aren’t up there in the stocks, but both would/will kill it at the combine.

Agree. Washington's dad is the coach at Findlay Prep and I think he realize the benefit of playing another year at UK. Green just isn't ready. and neither is SKJ.

Also, think Gabriel stays due to his family issues. Some think he will leave due to the same reason, but he's not ready and college degree is becoming more and more important.

I saw where Evan Daniels quoted Wiseman not reclassifying officially and returning for his senior season..Danies said “He’s said this all along and so have we, yet no one still believes us.” Or something along those lines.

I just find it hard to believe Washington wouldnt get drafted if he left this year. He became great late. Very very competitive and a high motor. I think he’s an easy draft pick, possibly 1st round. I think he’s one that would kill it at the combine. Kind of like Spalding for UofL. Both aren’t up there in the stocks, but both would/will kill it at the combine.
Word around Memphis is Wiseman is staying to be apart of Hardaway's first true recruiting class. Granted there's a lot of homerism here, but they also think PJ will flip from UK to UM.

When there's a new coach, every fanbase runs with as much optimism as they can imagine. "We're going to get everyone and become a contender."

Word around Memphis is Wiseman is staying to be apart of Hardaway's first true recruiting class. Granted there's a lot of homerism here, but they also think PJ will flip from UK to UM.

When there's a new coach, every fanbase runs with as much optimism as they can imagine. "We're going to get everyone and become a contender."

The CB is trending that way FWIW

MAAR, Duncan Robinson, Simmons and maybe Wagner. Got a ton of returning young underclassmen talent and a loaded 5 man recruiting. Beilein is going to win a lot of games as he enters the closing stretch of his career. He has a program humming, not just a great team.

Reactions: KisteK
SG Ellingson GT to try to get more playing time
SF Wagner switching to FB will have 2 years to play FB if he stays with Iowa and only 1 after sitting out a year if he transfers.

PF Cook has not signed with a agent so there is a really good chance he returns.
No one knows who u are talking. U need to provide context for those who dont follow 12th place teams in the B10!

Out:
PG: Nate Mason
C: Reggie Lynch
C: Bakary Konate
PF: Gaston Diedhiou

In:
PF/C: Eric Curry (Missed all of last year due to injury)
C: Matz Stockman (Louisville transfer)
C: Daniel Oturu
PF: Jarvis Omersa
SG: Gabe Kalscheur
At least 1 open Scholarship
Ouch

Yep.

Out:

Pinson
Berry
Cam

In:
Nassir Little
Rechon Black
Coby White
I'm almost positive one more will be added.
Cam is just likely, but I guess we could put Felton on our Out list also. = /

Vick is gone no matter what happens. That will free up one scholarship for Agbaji. Langford would either take one from Newman or Cunliffe. You aren't forcing out your best big for another Guard.

Why is Vick leaving a foregone conclusion?

The CB is trending that way FWIW

Yeah, I think Wiseman is a guarantee to Memphis from what I’ve heard.

Yeah, I think Wiseman is a guarantee to Memphis from what I’ve heard.
Hardaway has been coaching him for a while. He can go anywhere to go pro,however, UK does prepare major athletes better than a start up. Not only track record, but media exposure.

Plus Tony Barbee and Larry Brown(both ties to Cal), will be there. I think at this point its' a coin flip.

I think Calipari would love to have him, but be ok if he went with Memphis, Hardaway, etc. All about the kids.

Ideally just Duncan Robinson and Abdur-Rahkman. That would put Michigan as a preseason top 5 team.

The further Michigan gets, the more likely it is that Wagner leaves too. I'll say:

out:
Abdur-Rahkman
Wagner
Robinson

In:
Ignas Brazdeikas
Brandon Johns
David DeJulius
Colin Castleton

Possibly still a top 15 team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mathews doesn’t test the waters. He’s just getting older, and the NBA drafts off of athletic potential.

Mo bamba
Jacob young (scrub)
James Banks (under utilized)
Possibly Eric Davis

Texas should be better next year, but I have lost faith in Shaka.

Purdue
Out:
F - Vincent Edwards (grad)
G - Dakota Mathias (grad)
C - Isaac Haas (grad)
G - PJ Thompson (grad)

Possibly Out:
G - Carsen Edwards (draft - no agent)
F/C - Jacquil Taylor (possible grad transfer)

In:
G - Sasha Stefanovic (redshirt)
F - Aaron Wheeler (redshirt)
G - Eric Hunter
F - Trevion Williams
C - Emmanuel Dowuona

This Cam Johnson leaving talk is not cool. Really thought he was gonna play another year. Kid could be a force.

This Cam Johnson leaving talk is not cool. Really thought he was gonna play another year. Kid could be a force.
Is this just fan opinions? Or is there really talk from people in the know, that he might leave?

Guess I just assumed he was going to return for his senior year, though he is definitely good enough to play in the league.

Mo bamba
Jacob young (scrub)
Possibly Eric Davis

How, again, will they be better?
New coach?
Andrew Jones cancer-free?

Mo bamba
Jacob young (scrub)
Possibly Eric Davis

Shaka is one of the most overrated coaches in the country. People seem to be finally waking up to this realization

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT