ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be your dark horses on your brackets?

National title darkhorse - UVA, everyone is crapping on them after last year and ACCT, but quietly KP #1 and a manageable road to the Final Four. If Duke isn't there waiting for them in the title game then it could be their year.

Final Four Darkhorse - Iowa State because of my next one which will blow that bracket wide open, and they are much better team with Shayok than without which is when a lot of their Ls came. Obviously UNC will be a challenge, but I think they have a good path to the E8.

Out of first weekend darkhorse - Wofford, big time underseeded and a guard driven team. A nightmare formula to come back against as a favorite if UK were to fall behind.

First round major upset darkhorse - Yale, they have an NBA prospect guard and the Ivy League representative always puts up a good fight. LSU overseeded as well per KP.

National title darkhorse - UVA, everyone is crapping on them after last year and ACCT, but quietly KP #1 and a manageable road to the Final Four. If Duke isn't there waiting for them in the title game then it could be their year.

Final Four Darkhorse - Iowa State because of my next one which will blow that bracket wide open, and they are much better team with Shayok than without which is when a lot of their Ls came. Obviously UNC will be a challenge, but I think they have a good path to the E8.

Out of first weekend darkhorse - Wofford, big time underseeded and a guard driven team. A nightmare formula to come back against as a favorite if UK were to fall behind.

First round major upset darkhorse - Yale, they have an NBA prospect guard and the Ivy League representative always puts up a good fight. LSU overseeded as well per KP.

Virginia was also #1 in KP heading into last year's tournament.

Exactly, everyone is crapping on them, should be a little more loose this time around as they have already experienced peak embarrassment.

I'll give you that. I have them making the FF. Not sure they can be considered a darkhorse, though.

I like UC Irvine to upset KSU. I also picked Yale making it to the sweet 16. I have Buffalo making it to the FF in one of my brackets but I do think they will upset TTech.

My brother doesn't watch much CBB, but he picked UC Irvine to make the elite 8. I only mention this cause he's been walking around the office the last 2 days saying over and over again "Eaters gonna eat".

ADVERTISEMENT