ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the real goat these last 18 years

Are you actually asking this? I assumed you knew the answer to that question. I apparently gave you far too much credit. 😂

Let's talk about that "four of your best teams" comment. When was the last time any of those four did a damn thing in basketball? Oklahoma's final four in 2016? Since then their average finish in the Big 12 has been 7th. There are 10 teams in case you forgot. Texas has been a middle of the pack Big 12 team with one tourney win in 8 years.

KU, Baylor and Texas Tech have been miles better than any of those four. As has the Houston program that is joining soon. WV's been better too. Hell, Iowa St's probably been as good as any of them over the last decade. Missouri and A&M have been shit for years.

Do you actually follow this sport?
Oh! So you only follow basketball. The only team in that pussy league in basketball is Kansas and they are jack squat. :D I will bet you that Texas A&M makes more money than Kansas.

Who in hell is Houston? West Virginia is better than Texas and Oklahoma? Iowa State is equal to Oklahoma or Texas. Wow. I have missed out on sports.

Sorry dude, but the two biggest programs in your damned league are Oklahoma and Texas. The League is not just basketball.

I am sorry that you don't know shit from shinola.

Anyway why don't you finally explain why all the good teams are moving out of the Big 8? Why are you dropping down to Houston and West Virginia and Texas Tech? Is Kansas going to try to move to the Big Ten? We sure as hell don't want them in the SEC.

Oh! So you only follow basketball. The only team in that pussy league in basketball is Kansas and they are jack squat. :D I will bet you that Texas A&M makes more money than Kansas.

Who in hell is Houston? West Virginia is better than Texas and Oklahoma? Iowa State is equal to Oklahoma or Texas. Wow. I have missed out on sports.

Sorry dude, but the two biggest programs in your damned league are Oklahoma and Texas. The League is not just basketball.

I am sorry that you don't know shit from shinola.

Anyway why don't you finally explain why all the good teams are moving out of the Big 8? Why are you dropping down to Houston and West Virginia and Texas Tech? Is Kansas going to try to move to the Big Ten? We sure as hell don't want them in the SEC.

I wouldn’t want KU either, because Self would own that league. 😆

Who is Houston? Oh, just a team that has twice as many tourney wins as Kentucky over the last 5 years.

Save the money bullshit for someone who cares. You and Sheriff should get together and stroke each others’ pruney balls over that SEC money. I’ll take wins!

ADVERTISEMENT