ADVERTISEMENT

who are the 2 teams in the SEC Tournament finals and what team wins it?

winin11

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2011
Team
Alabama
I have Bama and A&M in the finals with Bama pulling out a close one.

I think it’ll be Tennessee vs Texas A&M with tennessee winning it again.

In order for Barnes to crush Vol fans hopes of a run he has to first give them hope by playing well in the one that doesn’t matter ;)

Think it's Alabama versus either UK or TXAM. I don't trust UK at all (could lose Friday night against Vandy, outside chance to win the SEC Crown). Just hope UK makes it to Sunday so that a 5 seed is in play since the committee has made it pretty apparent that actually winning the SEC conference tournament doesn't matter.

UK, TXAM, and Tennessee are mirror images of each other but they all struggles with teams like Bama. Long, athletic, and perimeter oriented. If Ziegler wasn't injured I would give them a shot against Bama but his loss is probably too large to overcome. I don't know about wildcards such as Missouri or Arkansas.

My heart says UK vs Bama............Bama wins a tight one. If Brandon Miller doesn't shot the lights out and the BBN shows up like they always do the Cats could pull it out.

My brain says TXAM vs Bama...........Bama wins a tight one.

Think it's Alabama versus either UK or TXAM. I don't trust UK at all (could lose Friday night against Vandy, outside chance to win the SEC Crown). Just hope UK makes it to Sunday so that a 5 seed is in play since the committee has made it pretty apparent that actually winning the SEC conference tournament doesn't matter.

UK, TXAM, and Tennessee are mirror images of each other but they all struggles with teams like Bama. Long, athletic, and perimeter oriented. If Ziegler wasn't injured I would give them a shot against Bama but his loss is probably too large to overcome. I don't know about wildcards such as Missouri or Arkansas.

My heart says UK vs Bama............Bama wins a tight one. If Brandon Miller doesn't shot the lights out and the BBN shows up like they always do the Cats could pull it out.

My brain says TXAM vs Bama...........Bama wins a tight one.
You are right, a sleeper is Arkansas after they got Nick Smith Jr. back. He is a consensus lottery pick and paired up with Davis, Black and Council IV. could be a load to handle.

You are right, a sleeper is Arkansas after they got Nick Smith Jr. back. He is a consensus lottery pick and paired up with Davis, Black and Council IV. could be a load to handle.
don't they have other injuries as well? Or am I thinking of someone else. I thought they had another key player out.

don't they have other injuries as well? Or am I thinking of someone else. I thought they had another key player out.
Not that I know of, but I don't follow them very closely.

Is he gone for the season ? I forgot about him.

yea weren't they thought of as a top 5 team before the season started?
They seemed to be plagued all season. The dude was lost in pre-conference and the whole deal with Nick Smith Jr. Good luck to the NBA teams. I only hear stuff through back channels and I'm sure he's a great kid. I used to be a huge fan of his. Wanted him in our draft.

I'm glad he's finishing his season by playing. Not many would go against advice, but the dude is a man of his word.

ADVERTISEMENT