ADVERTISEMENT

Which teams are represented by the most fans here?

Me. I am an army of 1.

I'm a fan of Hawkit.. tbh.

When people on this board think about UVA, first they think about UMBC. Then they think about me. And then probably touch themselves.
giphy.gif

If there was a straight fight between the Duke and UK posters for dominance, I'm taking us 10 times out of 10
Ikr? One has man who could fight an army of Siberian Tigers without spilling his whiskey, the other has a guy who couldn't even Chelsea Clinton..

UCF guy gives those dudes a run for their money in the delusional troll department.
Those are UCFighting words.. watch yaself

Have you heard Dakich's latest IU rant? He's pretty brutal here. He calls Miller a chicken blank coach.

"Indi-freakin-ana"Laughing
He's completely insufferable nowadays..

1st. He got his feelings hurt when they wouldn't hire him and hired Crean instead.

2nd. He screamed at the top of his lungs that we were stupid to fire Crean 9 years later.

3rd. The final straw for him was IU not hiring Alford 2 years ago.

He has a sincere case of hurt feelings and needs to cry. Throw in the fact that he knows that if he talks about Indiana...its going to get a reaction. Which in turn makes him more money in the long run. So, it's a perfect situation for him....he gets to rant and cry all he wants plus make more money from it.

I love seeing all of the UK fans here talking about how much they love Dakich now. I wonder if these are the same fans who were threatening him when he was saying something negative about UK?

Reactions: GhostVol
If you can't distinguish Dakich the troll from Dakich the truth then you're going to get you're feeling hurt...

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I love seeing all of the UK fans here talking about how much they love Dakich now. I wonder if these are the same fans who were threatening him when he was saying something negative about UK?
Probably.

I was one.

A few years back Jockitch was all over Kentucky if you will recall. It was about the same time that Knight was going after Kentucky.

So I don't see the problem with the UK fans liking him now when he is attacking Indiana and I don't fault the Indiana fans for disliking him now when he is attacking Indiana; however Jockitch is the one who has changed. Maybe he should sort of move to the middle.

Sorry for telling you the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: jace4655555
Probably.

I was one.

A few years back Jockitch was all over Kentucky if you will recall. It was about the same time that Knight was going after Kentucky.

So I don't see the problem with the UK fans liking him now when he is attacking Indiana and I don't fault the Indiana fans for disliking him now when he is attacking Indiana; however Jockitch is the one who has changed. Maybe he should sort of move to the middle.

He hasn't changed. He just realized bashing his alma mater is more profitable then bashing someone else. He's a genius in that respect. I mean, thing is, he's not a bad commentator. BUT....I just have zero respect for a guy who's wiling to throw his alma mater undetr the bus, for a few bucks.

If you can't distinguish Dakich the troll from Dakich the truth then you're going to get you're feeling hurt...
THis is so, so true. I have no issue with this. BUT...when he accuses of IU of wrong doing, with no base for such accusations, Meh----he can go suck a dick.

Have you heard Dakich's latest IU rant? He's pretty brutal here. He calls Miller a chicken blank coach.

"Indi-freakin-ana"Laughing
Ok.....I listened just now. I'll just say this----Dakich talks a good game. BUT....when you have a career record of 156-140----At Bowling FREAKIN' Green.....Well----I mean there's a reason he's hosting a small market radio show---opposed to coaching. Dude's just salty. Salty they passed on his ass for the job....Salty they passed on Alford. Just a salty dude. He wants "Indiana guys", coaching. That's weird. Bob Knight wasn't an Indiana guy. Need to hire Dane Fife....Mike Lewis, etc, etc....Just silly.
His comments are nothing more than click bait for his radio show. A lot of folks bite. Meh---fvck him. To call the coach, of your "beloved" alma mater a "chicken BLANK coach" is beyond ignorant. And its pussified. Have some balls, Dan. Call him a chicken SHIT.

I like his commentary. But I have zero respect for a dude that constantly looks for a reason to crucify his alma mater, just to hike his radio ratings. Shallow.

Fvck him.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ok.....I listened just now. I'll just say this----Dakich talks a good game. BUT....when you have a career record of 156-140----At Bowling FREAKIN' Green.....Well----I mean there's a reason he's hosting a small market radio show---opposed to coaching. Dude's just salty. Salty they passed on his ass for the job....Salty they passed on Alford. Just a salty dude. He wants "Indiana guys", coaching. That's weird. Bob Knight wasn't an Indiana guy. Need to hire Dane Fife....Mike Lewis, etc, etc....Just silly.
His comments are nothing more than click bait for his radio show. A lot of folks bite. Meh---fvck him. To call the coach, of your "beloved" alma mater a "chicken BLANK coach" is beyond ignorant. And its pussified. Have some balls, Dan. Call him a chicken SHIT.

I like his commentary. But I have zero respect for a dude that constantly looks for a reason to crucify his alma mater, just to hike his radio ratings. Shallow.

Fvck him.
The only reason I shared it was due to it being so over the top. It's bold to come out being against Miller so early in his career at IU. Miller may win it all in a couple of years, and guy will have to sit on the short Miller hating bus alone.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
The only reason I shared it was due to it being so over the top. It's bold to come out being against Miller so early in his career at IU. Miller may win it all in a couple of years, and guy will have to sit on the short Miller hating bus alone.
Very true. He's just salty man. Passed on his ass....Passed on his idol, Stevie Alford. I mean, do you see him calling Steve out? Fvck no. Its b/c he thinks his ass should be the coach at Indiana.

Clown.

Wife just emailed me....She's not here. Her son's dad passed from cancer. He was just 47. Was diagnosed a few months back.

THis is so, so true. I have no issue with this. BUT...when he accuses of IU of wrong doing, with no base for such accusations, Meh----he can go suck a dick.

I don’t know what you refer to as ‘IU wrong doing’ so I have no opinion on that.

I don’t know what you refer to as ‘IU wrong doing’ so I have no opinion on that.
He keeps referring to Langford as "Shoe boy". He then went to twitter stating he had info from high sources that trouble was brewing at IU. Apparently he read the Kansas City Star, who reported IU was among schools that were recruiting Bowen. IU never offered him, nor did he ever visit IU. Of course Dan ran with it. Went to twitter with the "holier than thou" mantra. Said sources told him that big donors, boosters at IU was tired of Archie's cheating...

I mean, man...you cannot make this shit up.Laughing Dude has a hard on worse than Knight, for Indiana. Its disgusting that he constantly looks to throw mud at IU.

Fvck him, and his 156-140 record at Bowling FREAKIN' Green.RollLaugh

Probably.

I was one.

Hey, I sincerely respect you for saying this! Most people on here who say they like him would act like they didn't care/pay attention when that was going on.

He hasn't changed. He just realized bashing his alma mater is more profitable then bashing someone else. He's a genius in that respect. I mean, thing is, he's not a bad commentator. BUT....I just have zero respect for a guy who's wiling to throw his alma mater undetr the bus, for a few bucks.
I honestly think he just found dumb luck in that regards. I think he is really upset about not getting the job and then not hiring Alford. I don't think he's capable of not letting those hurt feelings show. So, it making him more money is just a unexpected positive.

Oh no...if that happens he will legitimately act like he ALWAYS supported him. And he spent all his time trying to deal with all the idiot fans who bashed him. He's done this exact same thing multiple times before.

He used to bask Crean until the year he got fired. Then, he constantly defended him and blamed the players. He used to come onto peegs, and argue with everyone about how stupid we were for wanting Crean fired.

Sorry to hear that, bud!
Thanks....Funeral was today. My step sons dad was a good dude, man. he and I got along great; Played music together. Drank together. Just sad. I think the chemo was to much. They gave him 1-2 years with the chemo....but much less without it. He chose the chemo, but I think he was to sick to withstand the treatment.

I talked to my step son the other night, and he was like---"Well, at least I have you".:)

Tough time for that kid, man.

Thanks....Funeral was today. My step sons dad was a good dude, man. he and I got along great; Played music together. Drank together. Just sad. I think the chemo was to much. They gave him 1-2 years with the chemo....but much less without it. He chose the chemo, but I think he was to sick to withstand the treatment.

I talked to my step son the other night, and he was like---"Well, at least I have you".:)

Tough time for that kid, man.
How old is your stepson?

on the flip side how do you feel about the UL and IU fans that once loved him because he trolled UK
but now hate him because he is trolling UL and IU

Dakich has been on many ships, the only constant is that he always asks for an extra turn in the barrel

on the flip side how do you feel about the UL and IU fans that once loved him because he trolled UK
but now hate him because he is trolling UL and IU

Dakich has been on many ships, the only constant is that he always asks for an extra turn in the barrel
Oh, I'm sure there are some out there, but I'd bet that the majority of IU fans have hated him since he started his talk show. He's had an axe to grind ever since he didn't get the coaching job when Crean was hired.

ADVERTISEMENT