ADVERTISEMENT

Which team with a title will be the first to win their next one?

KU did last season with a coach that we can all comfortably assume used unethical avenues since an investigation proved he does. Who is going to do it next legitimately?

How about this. Anyone but UK wins it you will have reservations. If UK wins it, they done it the right way, is that what you’re looking for?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
How about this. Anyone but UK wins it you will have reservations. If UK wins it, they done it the right way, is that what you’re looking for?
This isn’t about UK but thanks for turning it into another UK thread as they usually are. Hopefully it will become about them in April! Has that anyone been under investigation in the modern era? If so then there’s going to be a portion of fans that aren’t legitimizing the win regardless of any hardware. Those teams will always be seen as snakebit no matter how many of that teams fans taunt and polish a trophy. The court of public opinion takes all evidence into account with teams that have been under investigation.

Last edited:
This isn’t about UK but thanks for turning it into another UK thread as they usually are. Hopefully it will become about them in April! Has that anyone been under investigation in the modern era? If so then there’s going to be a portion of fans that aren’t legitimizing the win regardless of any hardware. Those teams will always be seen as snakebit no matter how many of that teams fans taunt and polish a trophy. The court of public opinion takes all evidence into account with teams that have been under investigation.

Well the OP has a history of calling out others and not checking his schools history, yes it needs to be noted. Whoever throws shade at next years winner, this years winner etc says alot about that persons mindset in accepting facts. A true fan of the game will offer congratulations to the winner, no matter who it is. Personally I think you'll be that fan that won't.

Well the OP has a history of calling out others and not checking his schools history, yes it needs to be noted. Whoever throws shade at next years winner, this years winner etc says alot about that persons mindset in accepting facts. A true fan of the game will offer congratulations to the winner, no matter who it is. Personally I think you'll be that fan that won't.
History or modern era? Here we go again.

History or modern era? Here we go again.

That's you. All facts matter and it was you that wanted to give UK a mulligan for the problems they had in the past. No one here is going to bow down to UK but we recognize your great history, # 1 program all time etc but the modern era is what it is.

The court of public opinion doesn't care about selective NCAA investigations. Kentucky and PayPal Cal were guilty as charged from day 1. And it's safe to say that Ashton's shoebox didn't change anyone's minds. 🤣

Imagine winning only one title with the biggest payroll in CBB! Or going 9-16. Yeesh!

This isn’t about UK but thanks for turning it into another UK thread as they usually are. Hopefully it will become about them in April!
interesting....

Just a couple questions/statements...

1. You take a jab at KU, as a UK fan, and are surprised someone jabs back? Gotcha...

2. What if someone's response was---"UK"?---would you still whine about yet another thread being turned into a UK thread?

No need to answer question #2----you already did with the sentence i have in bold... 🤣

Meaning its "ok" to talk about UK, as long as its in a fashion you like....

giphy.gif

interesting....

Just a couple questions/statements...

1. You take a jab at KU, as a UK fan, and are surprised someone jabs back? Gotcha...

2. What if someone's response was---"UK"?---would you still whine about yet another thread being turned into a UK thread?

No need to answer question #2----you already did with the sentence i have in bold... 🤣

Meaning its "ok" to talk about UK, as long as its in a fashion you like....

9b3dca11-0d16-4b70-b779-36aadf4570fa_text.gif

I can't imagine even bringing it up. Yet many of them do, continuously. 🤣

That's Missouri-level shit...
now imagine the roles being reversed??? 🥴 UK fans would react the same as you dudes are. Its funny how CBB greatest ever is flexing over a reg season win---odd----seems I;ve read that story somewhere before...😁

I remember when UK used KU’s face as a ladder rung to win one. I’d say it will happen again soon but I don’t think your team will show up for it again.

That was back when Johnny had too much talent to fail. These days he has just enough to give the Peacocks all they can handle, while keeping the homers coming back for more punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
That was back when Johnny had too much talent to fail. These days he has just enough to give the Peacocks all they can handle, while keeping the homers coming back for more punishment.
The loss to the Peacocks wasn’t a shining moment but I find solace in knowing their run didn’t end with UK. They were decent. KU was the sex doll that was absolutely disrespected.

The loss to the Peacocks wasn’t a shining moment but I find solace in knowing their run didn’t end with UK. They were decent. KU was the sex doll that was absolutely disrespected.
UK won by single digits against one of thee least talent KU teams and UK had the two top picks in the draft. It was a 5 pt game with 2 min to go. lol

9-16 lmfao

KU has been to 2 final fours since your last FF. Whew

ADVERTISEMENT