ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Do You Most Want to Go In Dry On This Season?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
tenor.gif

Can't really go a conference game becaue those would all probably be above anyone else. So for OOC I would say Purdue or Michigan because those are two good teams who are well coached and so it would be great for the resume. Also, honestly, those are games UNC hasn't really won the last couple of years.

Can't really go a conference game becaue those would all probably be above anyone else. So for OOC I would say Purdue or Michigan because those are two good teams who are well coached and so it would be great for the resume. Also, honestly, those are games UNC hasn't really won the last couple of years.
Is that you pitino??? The answer is UK and its a simple one for carfans.

unfortunately its not our leap year.

pretty sure we will have a winning record vs K unless we have to play and get beat by them 2-3 times so od be happy with that as well.

UK I suppose. Probably the only team that can compete with the Hogs in the SEC. Of course making Will Wade squirm is always pleasurable

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is that you pitino??? The answer is UK and its a simple one for carfans.

unfortunately its not our leap year.

pretty sure we will have a winning record vs K unless we have to play and get beat by them 2-3 times so od be happy with that as well.

I don't think the Heels play Kentucky this year. Maybe though.

As a Zags fan, Duke. It would just be a major statement.

But if the UCLA game gets scheduled then I might say them. It’s important that Gonzaga stays the top dog on the West Coast.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Right back at you. Going with UNC since I’ll be at Mohegan watching.

This year it’s Duke. K’s last season plus Osu beaten UK the last two times in the champions classic and beat every B10 team last year, so no lingering monkey on the back in conference.

Kentucky. Mostly bc every year they tout players they’ve never even seen play before, just go by rankings from websites and mixtape videos lol. After their meltdown last year, I figured they’d be a little cautious touting their brand new players, but nope…40-0. 😂

Whoever we play in the NCAA tournament. I don't really care about beating anyone in the regular season.

Yes, he had to rebuild it, but what was the problem last year in his 7th season?
NCAA not letting our best player play for half the season for something stupid. Then our 2nd and third best players both got hurt. Combine that with Covid

Was just referring to pitino arguing the boston college game is more important than the uk game bc its a conf game.

Ah, wasn't aware of that reference. I am very big on winning your conference games, though I certainly can see an easy argument for some OOC conference games meaning more.

Of course, Pitino saying that was just him taking shots of course.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
IAUivp.gif

Self gonna give Beard the deep dick treatment
I like your enthusiasm, but beard just ordered a bunch of lube, cause he's a gentleman. Doesn't want to hurt Self's anus after the ncaa tears them a new one.

But for this season only, the answer is Texas Tech. Want to just crush their spirit and devour their black soul, cripple them for eternity so they never forget who the alpha is.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I like your enthusiasm, but beard just ordered a bunch of lube, cause he's a gentleman. Doesn't want to hurt Self's anus after the ncaa tears them a new one.

But for this season only, the answer is Texas Tech. Want to just crush their spirit and devour their black soul, cripple them for eternity so they never forget who the alpha is.
Take it easy there buddy

Marcus Carr, Trey Mitchell, Dylan Disu, and Timmy Allen couldn’t even get their teams to the tournament last year.

We’ll see how Beard can get them to mesh on the court.

Until then we already have Sheriff here to pump moronic Texas takes in every thread, so you’re gonna have to be more of the realist

I would say Louisville but its a given considering the sport. I will say Tennessee. They really need to be put back in their place in SEC basketball.
Scoreboard 😉

I actually think we are flying under the radar a bit, but who knows i know very little about our backcourt. I eeally like the front court though.

Not top ten or anything but i think we can crack the top 25 diring the season, onv biased opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT