ADVERTISEMENT

Which fanbase suffers the most?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
It’s got to be hard for Hoosier fans who likely won’t ever be back. But you’ve also got teams like Tennessee who have been pretty good lately but will never amount to anything really always winning nothing of any significance. Duke. All that talent but still the second best team in the state. Kentucky fans enjoyed astonishing success for quite a while and are now having to grit their teeth. Gonzaga fans maybe have the bluest balls of all lately. Kansas is easily the least respected champion in a decade.

Last edited:
It’s got to be hard for Hoosier fans who likely won’t ever be back. But you’ve also got teams like Tennessee who have been pretty good lately but will never amount to anything really always winning nothing of any significance. Duke. All that talent but still the second best team in the state. Kentucky fans enjoyed astonishing success for quite a while and are now having to grit their teeth. Gonzaga fans maybe have the bluest balls of all lately. Kansas is easily the least respected champion in a decade.

Like Cal hasn't pulled in any talent. You need to do better.

Is this a joke? **** you.

Least respected by who? The toothless porch-pisser who lives in the trailer next to yours?

giphy.gif

Just what I’ve picked up on through several conversations with fans from various schools. You don’t have to get so defensive. It just is what it is. Enjoy the trophy. Who cares what most people think?
I'd imagine you tell yourself that a lot. 🤣

Btw, remind Cleatus and Jim Bob that 2014 Uconn was ranked #15 on Kenpom even after winning the title.

But personally, I wouldn't care if 22 KU were ranked the weakest champs of all time. I take pride in the fact that Self can win without a roster full of superstars. Your guy? Not so much.

Reactions: Villian07
Serious answer, NC State fans. They used to have a really good program, and they’ve had to watch two very close by schools continue to have high level success while they’ve sputtered. They haven’t had a single digit loss season or won a conference championship (regular season or tournament) since the 80s. They also haven’t been past the sweet 16 since they won it all in 1983.

At this point they are defined by their suffering. Bitterness has become part of their personalities.

I would imagine it is UK with the way y'all are caterwauling all over the board. Y'all have a million threads up so I looked up caterwauling to better understand y'all.

Synonyms For Caterwauling​

A Caterwaul may also be referred to a yowl or a howl. You may also hear it be described as shrieking, bawling, wailing, or squalling. Less common terms also listed in the thesaurus include quarrel, bicker, yell, or scream.

Why Do Cats Caterwaul?​

Seeking attention​

With some cats, caterwauling is just simply a way of saying “pay attention to me!”. They may caterwaul to let us know their food bowl is empty, their litterbox needs cleaning, or you have been gone too much lately and they are lonely.

I would imagine it is UK with the way y'all are caterwauling all over the board. Y'all have a million threads up so I looked up caterwauling to better understand y'all.

Synonyms For Caterwauling​

A Caterwaul may also be referred to a yowl or a howl. You may also hear it be described as shrieking, bawling, wailing, or squalling. Less common terms also listed in the thesaurus include quarrel, bicker, yell, or scream.

Why Do Cats Caterwaul?​

Seeking attention​

With some cats, caterwauling is just simply a way of saying “pay attention to me!”. They may caterwaul to let us know their food bowl is empty, their litterbox needs cleaning, or you have been gone too much lately and they are lonely.
The first 3 letter are C-A-T afterall.

I'd imagine you tell yourself that a lot. 🤣

It’s like the normal response from UK fans when UK isn’t having a great year. “Kentucky sucks but college basketball overall is having a down year so it doesn’t really matter.” But when UK has a great season it’s all about how loaded college basketball is that year.

From 2014 to the present has to be louisville fans. From the sypher scandal, the zebras GREATLY influencing our 2014 tourney loss to UK, to strippergate causing us to lose wins and get an asterisk next to our namenin the list of champions, to having a five star kid signed in anfernee simons who decided to enter the draft instead bc he was old enough, to having signed the first juco to go straight from juco to the pros in jay scrubb since like 20 years when donte smith did it(also signed with louisville), to the bowen/fbi fiasco, to mack secretly recording dino and consequently losing the team and stepping away/getting fired, to the iarp/ncaa taking 4-5 years to levy down our banner. Plus weve sucked basically every year sans 2015 with mitchell and onuaku, the only other decent team we had they cut the season short. Not to mention we get owned regularly by uk when we play. Hell we even get owned by the team the acc picked to be our rival, in uva.Like dude said in here before, u cant hurt a louisville fan, we are all zombies by now.

everyone else can stfu and hold our beers 🤣

We do somehow seem to fair decent against duke, sans the years we cant beat gt or clemson like last year. I wanna say we beat duke twice the year before, when we still missed the tourney. Granted i shoulda put the collapse in the zion game and losing the #1 uva while up 4 with 4 seconds left to the list fml

Last edited:
"the zebras GREATLY influencing our 2014 tourney loss to UK"

....are you the author of "The PowerPoint" presentation?

Respected more than 2012 won mainly off the back of the 200 thousand dollar man. Oh and MKG the #2 pick in the draft, WWW’s nephew. And Marquis Teague, who nike gave his brother jeff, a career backup in the nba a 2.5 million dollar shoe deal during Marquis’ recruitment.

Wonder what happened to the last two after playing for the developmental wizard that is john calipari lmao
.....the use of "U6 alternative facts" are strong with this one.

"the zebras GREATLY influencing our 2014 tourney loss to UK"

....are you the author of "The PowerPoint" presentation?
No but the refs were terribly one sided. And that powerpoint/screenshot dude did showed EXACTLY how bad it was. U act like dude cherry picked the bad calls. He broke down EVERY call. Good call, bad calls, and questionable calls on both teams and uk benefitted from about 2/3 of the bad/questionable calls.

The media wrote articles about how bad it was, like the satirical piece that was titled rick pitino paid the refs……to call a fair game

Oh so it's been you that's been holding the irrefutable evidence all this time that he did? Ok, got it. I'm surprised you didn't hand deliver that evidence to the NCAA.
No sport, im just not an idiot with my head in the sand like you and understand this pay for play scheme was in the works long before the fbi stepped in. why do you think when they do those anonymous coaches polls about the “shadiest recruitments in the last X number of years” AD is always near the top with shabazz muhammwd, renardo sidney, marcin bagley, and of course mr “thats what they pay me to do” john wall. But oh yea that was just an innocent slip of the toungue from someone who allegedly had never been paid to play basketball lmao. Must be that jealousy of those peachbasket titles lmao

I just took a shit, can you prove that that happened???

But again i get it, the ncaa turned the other cheek, so i get why ur not gonna jump on ur sword. But every non cat fan on the planet knows anthony davis got paid, its that simple. And again like exitflagger said, gun to your head you would say the same exact thing.

Serious answer, NC State fans. They used to have a really good program, and they’ve had to watch two very close by schools continue to have high level success while they’ve sputtered. They haven’t had a single digit loss season or won a conference championship (regular season or tournament) since the 80s. They also haven’t been past the sweet 16 since they won it all in 1983.

At this point they are defined by their suffering. Bitterness has become part of their personalities.
You could say the same about UL fans.

It’s like the normal response from UK fans when UK isn’t having a great year. “Kentucky sucks but college basketball overall is having a down year so it doesn’t really matter.” But when UK has a great season it’s all about how loaded college basketball is that year.

exactly-point.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Big_C_KU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT