ADVERTISEMENT

What team do you dislike the most?

I have her on ignore because I want to keep my blood pressure down, but she is Orange.
Come on Bert, I enjoy reading your posts, especially coming from someone older than me, you could be my father, but I don't think you are, unless you lost your virginity at 14. 🤣
But unblock della, she really is funny as crap, I know she ruffles some feathers, but it really is funny.đź‘Ť

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Meh, I don't get how anyone can hate a program. How can you let a program own your mind like that? Did they break into your house and beat your ass, steal your manhood?

Michigan State fans might be the worst. They hate Michigan so bad that it angers them when UofM wins. They actually cheer for Ohio State.

Speaking of Ohio State, they are so bad, they cover all the letter M's on their campus. That’s ownage.

Why would I hate Louisville? What have they done to earn that kind of rent in my mind?

To me, maybe uNC, because I think they got away with the biggest scandal ever, but I can't blame them, I blame the NCAA. But I'll never look at uNC the same ever again.

I can't hate coach K, why would I? The guy has 5 titles and does what it takes to win, if the refs are too stupid to tell the difference between a flop and a real charge, well, you should take advantage of that. I refuse to hate a guy, or a program because they're good, again, that’s ownage. Makes you look like they own you.

This whole post is crazy passive aggressive pettiness at its best. Well done.

• Wow
This whole post is crazy passive aggressive pettiness at its best. Well done.
What's petty about it? I think it’s petty to let a school own you that literally never did anything personally to you. What is so petty about what I said?

What's petty about it? I think it’s petty to let a school own you that literally never did anything personally to you. What is so petty about what I said?

Listing these grievances against individual schools as you try to act like you are above 'hating' other schools seems pretty petty. You want to say you shouldn't let teams get to you while listing all the reasons why you have let teams get to you.

Last edited:
Damn lol do you just make shit up as you go or what? It’s embarrassing as hell playing in a conference that only has one dominant team year after year with One theme a margin every so often to make a little run so I’d say Kentucky fans or at least I know I am glad to see other teams step up and be decent but the question is will it last or flame out like it does every other time I think like Auburn or Tennessee puts together a nice 3 to 4 year run.

Yea I mean he’s pretty spot on with this post!
Well auburn is on year 5 now. About to have its 4th 25 win season. We will be a regular tourney team under Bruce.

• Haha
Listing these grievances against individual schools as you try to act like you are above 'hating' other schools seems pretty petty. You want to say you shouldn't let teams get to you while listing all the reasons why you have let teams get to you.
This makes absolutely zero sense. The fact that I don’t hate a school makes me petty??????? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Why woukd I hate an entire school? What did that entire school do to me personally?

Now, I like to beat the other blue blood schools, I don't like losing to them, but I don't like losing to anyone.

Think about it, how can you literally hate a school? I get hating their fans (there’s a certain Auburn/IU fan in here that is climbing that ladder), but not a school. If that makes me petty, LOL, then whatever. Guess I'm petty somehow. Makes no sense.

Weird.

Let me know when you actually give some facts, I'll stay tuned. Go ahead and do what you want when you want, but if it is directed at me for no apparent reason, be prepared to look like an idiot.
158-75.... I've pointed this out to you several times and your allergy to FACTS kicks in.

• Haha
I don’t hate any blueblood because they’ve done it consistently over a long period of time. Now some of the fans can be envious/ jealous, something I can’t understand, makes them sound insecure IMO. Now NC State, I’m close to hating them than any other school.

That's just not true. We love having the SEC be stronger. Its when other teams have a short run where they are relevant and then want to pump their chests out like big boys. Its happened before and continues to happen. First South Carolina, then Tennessee, now you guys. That's not to say you all can't stay relevant longer than a few years, but that is yet to be decided. Those other guys thought they would be around longer too.

By all means, though. A stronger SEC is always good for Kentucky.
5 years is different than South Carolina and Tennessee. This post is why everyone roasts the shit out of Kentucky fans. The arrogance. You dominated a conference that dgaf about basketball until Bruce Pearl came back to AU. Then Bama reacted… and so on.

I get it. You’ve sat in basketball Versailles for so long with no threat… now the whole conference is coming for that booty and Auburn has already gotten blood on those silk slippers. Must suck to know it’s over.

• Sad
158-75.... I've pointed this out to you several times and your allergy to FACTS kicks in.
Don't be such a dimwit. I have pointed out to you that Barnes holds an advantage over Cal 8-7. Both are facts, yet neither of them have a bearing on anything going forward and that is the only relevant fact.

Hey UK fans, no one gives a shit what you did when a dude name Adolph was spitting on black kids trying to play ball with honkies.

UNC fans are douchey… but so are most people from smart people schools. They were also very very very mad about what we did to them 20 min before I interacted with them.

Want to hate Duke but can’t. Everyone was super nice in Durham. Lots of the ouldes had more than a few questions about Auburn hoops.

for me:

UK
Virginia-holy shnikes. Their logo is next to the word douche.
Syracuse
Bama
Arkansas
I just feel bad for Tennessee fans. They fired Bruce for something Auburn would throw double birds at the NCAA about.

• Sad
Don't be such a dimwit. I have pointed out to you that Barnes holds an advantage over Cal 8-7. Both are facts, yet neither of them have a bearing on anything going forward and that is the only relevant fact.
....you pointed to your little pie piece and tried to make it bigger than the whole pie. That simply doesn't work.

158-75.
107 points..... highest amount in the history of the series.
8-0.

5 years is different than South Carolina and Tennessee. This post is why everyone roasts the shit out of Kentucky fans. The arrogance. You dominated a conference that dgaf about basketball until Bruce Pearl came back to AU. Then Bama reacted… and so on.

I get it. You’ve sat in basketball Versailles for so long with no threat… now the whole conference is coming for that booty and Auburn has already gotten blood on those silk slippers. Must suck to know it’s over.
Woohoo! A whole five years! Blow me, auburn lady. I’m sorry that UK fans an non UK fans alike aren’t impressed by your tiny run. You guys are the most cocky and annoying fan base with zero credentials I’ve ever seen. You want to know who won biggest homer poll? Auburn. Not kentucky. Blow. Me.

Woohoo! A whole five years! Blow me, auburn lady. I’m sorry that UK fans an non UK fans alike aren’t impressed by your tiny run. You guys are the most cocky and annoying fan base with zero credentials I’ve ever seen. You want to know who won biggest homer poll? Auburn. Not kentucky. Blow. Me.
They have dookie-like confidence, but the trophy case of Vandy.

Hey UK fans, no one gives a shit what you did when a dude name Adolph was spitting on black kids trying to play ball with honkies.

UNC fans are douchey… but so are most people from smart people schools. They were also very very very mad about what we did to them 20 min before I interacted with them.

Want to hate Duke but can’t. Everyone was super nice in Durham. Lots of the ouldes had more than a few questions about Auburn hoops.

for me:

UK
Syracuse
Bama
Arkansas
I just feel bad for Tennessee fans. They fired Bruce for something Auburn would throw double birds at the NCAA about.

How many FF/tiles has Bruce won??? Till Auburn does it consistently over a period of time you will always be behind UK, UNC and the rest of the blue bloods. There are a bunch of schools outside of the top programs that have done more than Auburn so don't act like history doesn't matter because it does. History doesn't matter to you because you don't have one.

Well auburn is on year 5 now. About to have its 4th 25 win season. We will be a regular tourney team under Bruce.
While Kentucky is on a 90 year run. UK has been to the tourney more than any other team. UK has been to a bunch of final fours. I gave you UK record the last 10 seasons. I am still waiting to see Auburn's records the last 10 years.

You talk a good talk but you never walk the walk.

What a lie.

Kentucky has won the SEC 49 times. Give me the number Auburn, Tennessee and South Carolina.

I see no blood on UK's silk slippers (whatever to hell that means?).

Arkansas said that they had replaced Kentucky, then Florida, then Alabama, then South Carolina, then Tennessee, then LSU and now Auburn. UK is still the winningest team in the Nation and in the SEC. Call me when that changes.

for me:

UK
Syracuse
Bama
Arkansas
Who pissed in your soup dude?

for me:

UK
Syracuse
Bama
Arkansas
LOL… "honkies"

That's racist

• Love
While Kentucky is on a 90 year run. UK has been to the tourney more than any other team. UK has been to a bunch of final fours. I gave you UK record the last 10 seasons. I am still waiting to see Auburn's records the last 10 years.

You talk a good talk but you never walk the walk.
And I told you I don’t give a shit about Kentucky’s history as it’s not relevant to the present

• Haha
....you pointed to your little pie piece and tried to make it bigger than the whole pie. That simply doesn't work.

158-75.
107 points..... highest amount in the history of the series.
8-0.
I pointed out my piece, but that is really all I did. You already know I don't care about old records, but you keep bring it up because you are so insecure. Your need to have some feeling of superiority is pathetic. You don't show up on the CFB board because you feel inferior. If you did, I wouldn't lord UT's all time record over UK over you. I would just give you hell and would expect the same in return. You're board presence is ruled by UK's success. Last year you became much less of a visible here because UK had a bad year. You are the definition of a fair weather fan.

Y'all kicked our asses in game one this year. If you're the type of fan that likes to rub it in, that is what you should be going on about. Unlike you, I am not the type of fan that deflects. I have no problem owning a loss or a bad loss.

I pointed out my piece, but that is really all I did. You already know I don't care about old records, but you keep bring it up because you are so insecure. Your need to have some feeling of superiority is pathetic. You don't show up on the CFB board because you feel inferior. If you did, I wouldn't lord UT's all time record over UK over you. I would just give you hell and would expect the same in return. You're board presence is ruled by UK's success. Last year you became much less of a visible here because UK had a bad year. You are the definition of a fair weather fan.

Y'all kicked our asses in game one this year. If you're the type of fan that likes to rub it in, that is what you should be going on about. Unlike you, I am not the type of fan that deflects. I have no problem owning a loss or a bad loss.
I'm not gonna be like you, LuLu. Going on the CFB board and talking smack is exactly what that would be... "punching up'. UK Football is headed in a great direction and I love what Stoops has accomplished, but I'm not going to run into the CFB board and spout off like you and the Auburn fans are doing here. I could do that with regards to the U6 football fans, but there's not a ton of other programs where talking football smack makes sense. I can do all I want and more here as the FACTS and STATS are always on my side as far as basketball is concerned.... and I don't have to use timeframes or any pie piece arguments.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna be like you, LuLu. Going on the CFB board and talking smack is exactly what that would be... "punching up'. UK Football is headed in a great direction and I love what Stoops has accomplished, but I'm not going to run into the CFB board and spout off like you and the Auburn fans are doing here. I could do that with regards to the U6 football fans, but there's not a ton of other programs where talking football smack makes sense. I can do all I want and more here as the FACTS and STATS are always on my side as far as basketball is concerned.... and I don't have to timeframes or any pie piece arguments.

Plus we have a NC in football

I'm not gonna be like you, LuLu. Going on the CFB board and talking smack is exactly what that would be... "punching up'. UK Football is headed in a great direction and I love what Stoops has accomplished, but I'm not going to run into the CFB board and spout off like you and the Auburn fans are doing here. I could do that with regards to the U6 football fans, but there's not a ton of other programs where talking football smack makes sense. I can do all I want and more here as the FACTS and STATS are always on my side as far as basketball is concerned.... and I don't have to use timeframes or any pie piece arguments.
No, you're not like me and that is your loss. You come on to this board and this board alone because you think UK's past somehow makes you a superior fan (as stupid as that notion is). I recognize that UK has a rich past and have never denied it. Yet, you and Bert try to fall back on your past like it is a security blanket, why is that? It is because you look at UK's past as a way to somehow make you feel a little better about yourself. You never attended UK, but somehow buying a blue T-shirt and rooting for the Cats makes you a better CBB fan. Can you not see how pathetic it makes you look?

I am a Tennessee fan on the CFB and CBB board. UK and bama are our Rivals and I banter with both just for the fun of it. bama has beaten UT 15 times in a row, but I still like to give the bammers hell and they return it in kind. I would never thought I would admit it, but they are better fans than you. They take each game at a time are are not arrogant enough to think they will rule CFB forever. UK has not even sniffed a title in years and yet your arrogance surpasses theirs by a mile.

Finally, this latest spat with you started jumping into it when I was giving Hawkit hell for talking Iowa when he proclaimed to be a converted UK fan and that was it. However, you were so insecure you had to jump into it with UK's overall record. I suppose you're incapable of anything else.

No, you're not like me and that is your loss. You come on to this board and this board alone because you think UK's past somehow makes you a superior fan (as stupid as that notion is). I recognize that UK has a rich past and have never denied it. Yet, you and Bert try to fall back on your past like it is a security blanket, why is that? It is because you look at UK's past as a way to somehow make you feel a little better about yourself. You never attended UK, but somehow buying a blue T-shirt and rooting for the Cats makes you a better CBB fan. Can you not see how pathetic it makes you look?

I am a Tennessee fan on the CFB and CBB board. UK and bama are our Rivals and I banter with both just for the fun of it. bama has beaten UT 15 times in a row, but I still like to give the bammers hell and they return it in kind. I would never thought I would admit it, but they are better fans than you. They take each game at a time are are not arrogant enough to think they will rule CFB forever. UK has not even sniffed a title in years and yet your arrogance surpasses theirs by a mile.

Finally, this latest spat with you started jumping into it when I was giving Hawkit hell for talking Iowa when he proclaimed to be a converted UK fan and that was it. However, you were so insecure you had to jump into it with UK's overall record. I suppose you're incapable of anything else.
Again, with the degrees of fanhood? You really are blindfolded in a dark room. You and the pack of other SEC team fans coming here barking like you're big dogs simply don't like it when you're reminded that you're still puppies. You and those like you do what you do here to get a response and then bitch about it when you do.
UK fans make up the majority of posters on this board. You'd think you would have known that by now.

ADVERTISEMENT