ADVERTISEMENT

What is the most amount of points you have scored in a game?

As someone who lives near lots of wildlife (I’m in Alaska) I would say that I would be more afraid of a wolf than a bear. While single wolves do not typically attack humans, they will go after dogs and since our predisposition is to rescue our pups, we would actually instigate the attack on the wolf. They are quite vicious and quite maneuverable for a large animal. Bears might be more powerful, but you can usually survive a bear mauling if you ram your fist into their mouth (will damage your hand but they will leave you be). A wolf will bite into your hand and continue to bite. Kicking a wolf won’t work because they are quicker than you think and you won’t get that perfect toe to side of the lot body that you are thinking. More like the side of your leg into their side. Which of course exposes your groin to their mouth which they will instinctively bite into. So a wolf has bitten your arm, and bitten your groin. Still confident that you are winning this fight?

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
As someone who lives near lots of wildlife (I’m in Alaska) I would say that I would be more afraid of a wolf than a bear. While single wolves do not typically attack humans, they will go after dogs and since our predisposition is to rescue our pups, we would actually instigate the attack on the wolf. They are quite vicious and quite maneuverable for a large animal. Bears might be more powerful, but you can usually survive a bear mauling if you ram your fist into their mouth (will damage your hand but they will leave you be). A wolf will bite into your hand and continue to bite. Kicking a wolf won’t work because they are quicker than you think and you won’t get that perfect toe to side of the lot body that you are thinking. More like the side of your leg into their side. Which of course exposes your groin to their mouth which they will instinctively bite into. So a wolf has bitten your arm, and bitten your groin. Still confident that you are winning this fight?
@JimboBBN

Find me a wolf
On it!

He's squirmy.

55994_full.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboBBN
Wait.. you are telling me a 1200 lb grizzly bear is easier to take on than a 140 lb wolf? Not buying it dude.

I had a 220 lb St Bernard and that f'er would put me on the ground anytime he wished. And he was just playing lol. I'm 6'1 210.

Im confident that the top end of our species in terms of size and fighting skill would go about 50/50 in a fight to the death with an average wolf. None of your hippie animal loving b/s will change my mind on that.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Thanks for the backup, hail. I knew I wasn’t the logical poster itt

Catch the wolf as it lunges at you, jump, and see how gravity treats a 130 pound wolf and a 220 pound man when they try to fly. There’s a high chance you fvck up something on the wolf when you come down on it.

Read that answer somewhere else and saw it wasn’t one you’ve contemplated before.

Catch the wolf as it lunges at you, jump, and see how gravity treats a 130 pound wolf and a 220 pound man when they try to fly. There’s a high chance you fvck up something on the wolf when you come down on it.

Read that answer somewhere else and saw it wasn’t one you’ve contemplated before.
Nice advise. It helps I’m even bigger than 220, so that’s another advantage for me. Physics would definitely be on my side, as well as intelligence. I don’t see many scenarios where I lose tbh

Nice advise. It helps I’m even bigger than 220, so that’s another advantage for me. Physics would definitely be on my side, as well as intelligence. I don’t see many scenarios where I lose tbh

Imagine how injured a 150 pound human would be if you caught them in the air, jump, and landed on them with knees bent or elbows out. Wolves aren’t titanium.

So there’s morons in other places that also have dumb strategies to beat a wolf in a fight?

Good to know.

Yea it’s pretty rare. Even after my party last week I wasn’t feeling too awful. Just a lot of tolerance at this point haha

Rather than calling it "tolerance" I think you should call it "endurance." Makes it sound better:)

32 points in a 32 minute game.

I was fvcking balling.
Nice! Good point to minute ratio there. Haha. My high was 35. Playing a school that hadn't won in a couple years. They were no match for me dropping three's like Steph Curry in an open gym.

Reactions: hawkit3113
8th grade year I scored 38 in a game. Other team was decent but I got to the rim anytime I wanted and the three ball was falling. Before my hip problems around the age of 37 I could still hold my own on the court.

Last edited:
33 points in a 32 minute game in 8th grade. We won 40-39.
Still remember a lot from that game. The team was running man to man and we ran flex offense against man. I always caught the entry pass at the elbow and would either shoot over the defender or drive by him. Pretty cool moment. We were a pretty average team but I was the best player. 8th grade basketball was some of the best times I've had in sports.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT