ADVERTISEMENT

What is the biggest jump into the polls in AP poll history?

Michigan up to #4. Ties the 89-90 Kansas team for the largest jump in AP Poll history.

Think they are projected 4th or 5th. They will only go as far as Markus Howard drags them.
Yeah, I can see them in the 4-6 range. I think SH, Xavier, Villanova, and Butler are better. Crap shoot between the rest of them. There are only 10 teams in the Big East.

Yeah, I can see them in the 4-6 range. I think SH, Xavier, Villanova, and Butler are better. Crap shoot between the rest of them. There are only 10 teams in the Big East.

Yea Maryland needs them to sneak into 4th in the Big East to try and help the SOS. Its pretty abysmal. I do like opening up a can a whoop ass on Marquette after Howard dropped 100 points in two games. On paper it might not be a great win, but they were rolling before the Maryland game.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yea Maryland needs them to sneak into 4th in the Big East to try and help the SOS. Its pretty abysmal. I do like opening up a can a whoop ass on Marquette after Howard dropped 100 points in two games. On paper it might not be a great win, but they were rolling before the Maryland game.
DePaul might even make a little noise this year.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Brendan Bailey showed some promise yesterday for Marquette. Highly regarded recruit that finally had his coming out party. He might be able to provide some of the scoring relief for Howard.

Crazy thing about the Big East is the gap between the top teams and the bottom teams is very, very small. I expect Seton Hall & Villanova to battle it out for the regular season title. I think it's likely that we'll see both of those schools lose multiple games that they are expected to win. DePaul, Butler, Xavier, Creighton, and Marquette are all good. Providence, Georgetown, and St.John's are decent. Really don't think there's any gimme games in this conference. Kind of similar to the Big XII.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT