ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell Carter's mom says......

Very first comment? The race card.
I'm pretty sure this will be included in the new "how to lose your medical license" manual. If I had to guess---these docs were credentialed thru the caribbean medical universities. Disappointing no other doctors or nurses spoke up about these idiots. If it was my loved one on the table, I'd choke the weezy wee right out of that joke of a doctors body.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I'm pretty sure this will be included in the new "how to lose your medical license" manual. If I had to guess---these docs were credentialed thru the caribbean medical universities. Disappointing no other doctors or nurses spoke up about these idiots. If it was my loved one on the table, I'd choke the weezy wee right out of that joke of a doctors body.
I didn't watch all the way through. What did they do? I saw some lip-syncing and dancing.

I didn't watch all the way through. What did they do? I saw some lip-syncing and dancing.
Dancing, recording youtube videos while patient under anesthesia with surgical tools in hand. The female doctor apparently has multiple mal practice suits pending against her. If it were my wife or child going under and I had people in charge of her life doing that stuff instead of being professional----i'd lose it. Not to mention filming without patient consent. The male doctor/royal idiot looked like he was actually performing a procedure while acting like a total sh*thead.

Dancing, recording youtube videos while patient under anesthesia with surgical tools in hand. The female doctor apparently has multiple mal practice suits pending against her. If it were my wife or child going under and I had people in charge of her life doing that stuff instead of being professional----i'd lose it. Not to mention filming without patient consent. The male doctor/royal idiot looked like he was actually performing a procedure while acting like a total sh*thead.
I've heard lots of stories about doctors and nurses cutting up some in the OR. I've always thought it was a way to release some tension before getting down to business. Was this so much different?

I've heard lots of stories about doctors and nurses cutting up some in the OR. I've always thought it was a way to release some tension before getting down to business. Was this so much different?
Ive never heard of dancing and filming youtube videos while working on patients under anesthesia. Also, the female doctor is the male doctor----she is just very masculine. Filming exposed patients and cutting on them while dancing doesn't even come close to being remotely professional or ethical. Not to mention all kinds of sterile environment rules being broken. This looks like what would happen if you went to a surgical chop shop in tiajuana.

Last edited:
Ive never heard of dancing and filming youtube videos while working on patients under anesthesia. Also, the female doctor is the male doctor----she is just very masculine. Filming exposed patients and cutting on them while dancing doesn't even come close to being remotely professional or ethical. Not to mention all kinds of sterile environment rules being broken. This looks like what would happen if you went to a surgical chop shop in tiajuana.

Yeah, breaking the sterile environment is a big no-no that they seem to not care about.

And violating HIPAA by filming patients without their consent during surgical procedures is abhorrent.

ADVERTISEMENT