ADVERTISEMENT

Welp----That should do it for the local dicks, err....Cocks.

Good season for you guys. Cousnar dropping 40----Damn.
And good for Jermaine. He was great for us and Lamont tried to convince him to stay. Once a Cock always a cock so I will keep an eye on his tournament. I don't know if his game translates to the next level but I feel like if he can maintain some consistency he could have a good journeyman career at least in pro ball.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
And good for Jermaine. He was great for us and Lamont tried to convince him to stay. Once a Cock always a cock so I will keep an eye on his tournament. I don't know if his game translates to the next level but I feel like if he can maintain some consistency he could have a good journeyman career at least in pro ball.
Dude played mad....

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

That's on the coach, the moment was to big for him and the players.
I agree to a point. Lamont has been here before and for us to play like we seemed entitled to begin with disturbs me greatly. This was a senior laden team yet where was the leadership on the court when it mattered. This loss can be attributed to two things imo, lackadaisical effort and lack of leadership when it mattered. Hopefully this is a lesson learned going forward with this program.

Like Oakland!

Have a seat & relax.

Nothing like Oakland tbf. Ya'll overachieved bigly and then ran into a buzzsaw. UK underachieved and had a coach thinking about how he was gonna throw his players under the bus instead of coach against a team full of future office managers.

Reactions: treyforuk
Nothing like Oakland tbf. Ya'll overachieved bigly and then ran into a buzzsaw. UK underachieved and had a coach thinking about how he was gonna throw his players under the bus instead of coach against a team full of future office managers.
So he wasn’t more worried about the draft than winning a game?

ADVERTISEMENT