ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the KUCMB Tristian Enaruna

RockChalk82

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
Sneaky good class forming here. Top 10 after a RJ commit for sure.

Just put the Natty on ice for us.

i was hoping this kid would commit. big riser and great 3-4 year guy. this class can close strong as hell with hampton and tucker.

Reactions: RockChalk82
Who? Is he a TF or a '19?

6’9 SF, ranked 44 by Rivals. Not sure if he’ll get many minutes next year, but should be a good player down the line.

Then again, if they don’t get good news about Silvio and/or land another big commit or two, he might see plenty of minutes.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Sadly I accidentally did. Meant to post it here ....but am new to Rivals and posted there first lol. Learning the ropes after moving from 247 still.

and apparently a KU fan posted it on RR
was that also you making a mistake?

Congrats I guess

I’d celebrate a commitment from a paraplegic at this point. Forgot what it felt like.

But no shame in celebrating a player that will be on campus for more than a season and attend a class or two.

Congrats I guess

I’d celebrate a commitment from a paraplegic at this point. Forgot what it felt like.

But no shame in celebrating a player that will be on campus for more than a season and attend a class or two.

This is partly why it’s well more important than the last few years. We’ve always expected top 10 classes and gotten them.

But, with current situation to numb the pain, getting top 50 guys is bigger than ever under Self.

Plus we have 3 4 year guys committed. We need another banner hanging, not one and done kids. RJ we need now tho.

This is partly why it’s well more important than the last few years. We’ve always expected top 10 classes and gotten them.

But, with current situation to numb the pain, getting top 50 guys is bigger than ever under Self.

Plus we have 3 4 year guys committed. We need another banner hanging, not one and done kids. RJ we need now tho.

If Silvio is cleared and they land Hampton and Tucker, they’d probably vault to preseason #1 again.

Then Udoka will go down and the NCAA will retract Silvio’s eligibility the day before the tourney starts.

Reactions: rockchalk4ever

If Silvio is cleared and they land Hampton and Tucker, they’d probably vault to preseason #1 again.

Then Udoka will go down and the NCAA will retract Silvio’s eligibility the day before the tourney starts.

I’d take just RJ and Silvio to win it all. Tucker would be Mario Little level depth as a combo wing a la the 11-12 team.

I’d take just RJ and Silvio to win it all. Tucker would be Mario Little level depth as a combo wing a la the 11-12 team.

Tucker is 10x the player that Mario Little was. He might have an NBA future. He would definitely start unless Agbaji makes a big jump.

In other words, nobody has any idea, including the NCAA?

Basically.

Saw a tweet from Silvio on the homeboard that seemed to imply he expects to be in the fold. But he probably doesn't know any more than anyone else.

Basically.

Saw a tweet from Silvio on the homeboard that seemed to imply he expects to be in the fold. But he probably doesn't know any more than anyone else.
Doesn't matter Self will still be the coach.

I thought you said he wouldn’t be?????
I did think the NCAA would bust Kansas for cheating but the NCAA has no balls as proven by the UNC decision. I actually hope Self stays as coach. That will assure Kansas flaming out in the NCAA tournament as usual.

I did think the NCAA would bust Kansas for cheating but the NCAA has no balls as proven by the UNC decision. I actually hope Self stays as coach. That will assure Kansas flaming out in the NCAA tournament as usual.
Stay how you are man.....maybe it will land us Hampton and get Silvio cleared.

Stay how you are man.....maybe it will land us Hampton and get Silvio cleared.

All that happens and we are 2008 team incarnate. No one will beat us and we will plow through the tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT