ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the KUCMB Tristian Enaruna

I did think the NCAA would bust Kansas for cheating but the NCAA has no balls as proven by the UNC decision. I actually hope Self stays as coach. That will assure Kansas flaming out in the NCAA tournament as usual.

I hope Calipari remains at Kentucky for the long haul too.

It ensures they'll never sniff another title, considering he can't land half of the top 10 recruits anymore.

Stay how you are man.....maybe it will land us Hampton and get Silvio cleared.

He has an uncanny ability to predict what won't happen.

We just need him to officially state for the record that Tucker is Auburn-bound and we're good to go.

Reactions: kl40504

It ensures they'll never sniff another title, considering he can't land half of the top 10 recruits anymore.
We don't need top recruits to beat Kansas in the NCAA tournament when it really counts.

We don't need top recruits to beat Kansas in the NCAA tournament when it really counts.

Yeah. Yeah, ya kinda do. You need a generational talent, the #2 pick in the draft and several more 1st rounders.

Good luck, sport!

This is great coming from a Self/KU fan. Both won their only title against each other,but anyway, carry on.

This is great coming from a Self/KU fan. Both won their only title against each other,but anyway, carry on.

This years matchup should be a good one if everything pans out for us. Keeping my fingers crossed that AFH will be enough to get the win and avoid the 3 game swing that seems to be a trend bt us

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This years matchup should be a good one if everything pans out for us. Keeping my fingers crossed that AFH will be enough to get the win and avoid the 3 game swing that seems to be a trend bt us
Tall task for UK, my ears are still ringing from the last time we played there, and i watched it on tv.

Reactions: toonces11

We have 3 of the last 4 over you. We will make that 4 of 5 at Allen this coming year.

We have 3 of the last 4 over you. We will make that 4 of 5 at Allen this coming year.
We have the only one that really counts. We really enjoyed beating the hell out of Kansas to win the 2012 National Championship. Self is good in the regular season but flames out in the NCAA tourney.

We have the only one that really counts. We really enjoyed beating the hell out of Kansas to win the 2012 National Championship. Self is good in the regular season but flames out in the NCAA tourney.

Ditto to Cal

You have your 2012, we have our 2008. Let’s face it, we both have underperformed almost equally since. Lexington and Lawrence both are frustrated right now and dying for another banner.

Hey, I agree. If Anthony Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist suit up and a lottery pick passes up the draft, you guys will smoke us. Wouldn't it be great?
No worry.
Ditto to Cal

You have your 2012, we have our 2008. Let’s face it, we both have underperformed almost equally since. Lexington and Lawrence both are frustrated right now and dying for another banner.
2008 has nothing to do with Kentucky. That was against Memphis.

Hey, I agree. If Anthony Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist suit up and a lottery pick passes up the draft, you guys will smoke us. Wouldn't it be great?
No worry.
Ditto to Cal

2008 has nothing to do with Kentucky. That was against Memphis.

Wasn’t talking Cal-led Kentucky there with our title. That was simply our last title. And your last title. N

Ditto to Cal

When one had half the talent of the other in that span, I wouldn't say they underperformed equally.

Cal is good in the regular season about 40-50% of the time and flames out half the time.

Needs a couple dozen more pros.

Ditto to Cal

When one had half the talent of the other in that span, I wouldn't say they underperformed equally.

Yes and it’s funny - 2012 we never expected a natty a la 2010 (senior Sherron) 2011 or 2016-2018 with senior-laden guard teams and Frank/Devonte. That 2012 team was razor thin and on the backs of two players - T-Rob and Tyshawn and was just a helluva run in the tourney - period. We lost to UK as we should have.

You give us a full and healthy roster for 19-20, the team we thought we had for 18-19, and no one will stop us.

ADVERTISEMENT